Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Como faço para mudar o email principal de uma conta do Spotify Artistas

O spotify artista Valquiria Gonzaga, está com o meu email como o principal, porém gostaria de transferir para o dela cantvalquiriagonzaga@gmail.com.Gostaria de saber como proceder, pois não encontrei o local onde se realiza essa troca.

• Visitor
  • O spotify artista Valquiria Gonzaga, está com o meu email como o principal, porém gostaria de transferir para o dela cantvalquiriagonzaga@gmail.com. Gostaria de saber como proceder, pois não encon...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution removing offline devices

I am logged in on the web page and signed in like I am supposed to be but there is no option for devices to be able to remove old unused devices. Why not? What can I do to access this and remove old devices so I can download to a new device?

• Casual Listener
  • I am logged in on the web page and signed in like I am supposed to be but there is no option for devices to be able to remove old unused devices. Why not? What can I do to access this and remove ol...
  • Camerono1980
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heardle no longer available in my country / Ireland?

Hi, I’ve searched for more information on this but I haven’t seen anything. Has heardle been stopped in Ireland? When I search all I see is that apparently Ireland is the best country at heardle, but I haven’t seen any announcements that we no longer...

• Regular
  • Hi, I’ve searched for more information on this but I haven’t seen anything. Has heardle been stopped in Ireland? When I search all I see is that apparently Ireland is the best country at heardle, but...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Friend Feed] Change address for when move/graduated college

I made account when in college for student version. I think I used my college address when I made it to prove I lived in a dorm. Of course that’s a TEMPORARY address. Now I can’t even see what address I did do it under, much less change it. Really ha...

• Visitor
  • I made account when in college for student version. I think I used my college address when I made it to prove I lived in a dorm. Of course that’s a TEMPORARY address. Now I can’t even see what addres...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] How can I generate a top songs playlist if I accidentally declined to see it?

This happened twice because I automatically close pop up promotions. The option to generate one never pops up again after that accidental decline. Can't we have an option to generate one or get the notification in our actual notifications list?

• Visitor
  • This happened twice because I automatically close pop up promotions. The option to generate one never pops up again after that accidental decline. Can't we have an option to generate one or get the n...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

não consigo ver o que meus amigos escutam

PlanUniversitárioCountryBrasilDeviceNitro 5 AsusOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueDesde uma atualização há um bom tempo atrás não consigo visualizar o que meus amigos escutam, apesar de que eles veem tudo que eu escuto. O meu aplicativo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Universitário Country Brasil Device Nitro 5 Asus Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Desde uma atualização há um bom tempo atrás não consigo visualizar o que meus a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Does Spotify Keep Jumping to Songs I've Never Listened to and Don't Want to Listen To?

OK, so I've taken up the Premium trial offer, fully intending to stick with it afterwards. But I'm changing my mind about that. I listen to a lot of classical music (so shoot me!). And Spotify keeps suddenly breaking off in the middle of a symphony o...

• Visitor
  • OK, so I've taken up the Premium trial offer, fully intending to stick with it afterwards. But I'm changing my mind about that.  I listen to a lot of classical music (so shoot me!). And Spotify ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] Bring back classic songs to your playlists

In the past, playlists like Get Turnt, Out The Mud, No Cap and etc had some classic songs from the 90's, 00's and 10's in addition to the new songs. It will be great if you will bring that back and add some classic songs every week to the playlists.

• In the past, playlists like Get Turnt, Out The Mud, No Cap and etc had some classic songs from the 90's, 00's and 10's in addition to the new songs. It will be great if you will bring that back and a...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Black screen every few minutes with song playing

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceFire TV StickOperating SystemFire OS 5.2.7.1 (646581820) My Question or IssueWhen playing songs on the Spotify app, every 30-90-120 seconds, my TV screen will become black, and then go back to the Spotify app. The song w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Fire TV Stick Operating System Fire OS 5.2.7.1 (646581820)   My Question or Issue When playing songs on the Spotify app, every 30-90-120 seconds, my ...
  • Kaks1
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution when do I get the 6 digit code in order to create an artist profile

I am trying to create an artist profile for my band with uri code from distrokid. I give my email address in order to get the 6 digit code from Spotify to verify, but the code never arrives.

• I am trying to create an artist profile for my band with uri code from distrokid. I give my email address in order to get the 6 digit code from Spotify to verify, but the code never arrives.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kids - nvidia shield

Looking to use Spotify kids on nvidia shield but not compatible or available with this device? Only regular Spotify? Pls advise

• Visitor
  • Looking to use Spotify kids on nvidia shield but not compatible or available with this device? Only regular Spotify? Pls advise 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to get playlists out of a folder

there is a feature that allows you to create a kind of folder to put your playlists in, however i cannot find a way to get them out of there because deleting the folder also deletes the playlists

• Visitor
  • there is a feature that allows you to create a kind of folder to put your playlists in, however i cannot find a way to get them out of there because deleting the folder also deletes the playlists
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canjie una tarjeta amiga para premium pero sigo con Spotify gratis

Compré una tarjeta para Spotify premium canjie el código y me puso ya eres premium pero al meterme a Spotify está el gratis y me pide que me suscriba a premium

• Visitor
  • Compré una tarjeta para Spotify premium canjie el código y me puso ya eres premium pero al meterme a Spotify está el gratis y me pide que me suscriba a premium
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa always chooses obscure cover versions of titles

The main way that I use Spotify is requesting music by Alexa voice control. Unfortunately I have an extremely annoying problem with it: If I request a song by title, Alexa+Spotify usually chooses the most obscure possible cover version instead of the...

• Regular
  • The main way that I use Spotify is requesting music by Alexa voice control. Unfortunately I have an extremely annoying problem with it: If I request a song by title, Alexa+Spotify usually chooses the...
  • Maugster
  • Visitor
  • 37 replies
  • 24 likes
  • Other
  • 37 replies
  • 24 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I connect to two different brands of wireless speakers at the same time

I have some existing Sonos speakers that I use with Spotify but want to get an additional Bose speaker (or something other than Sonos) and use them all at the same time. Is there any reason that would be problematic?

• Visitor
  • I have some existing Sonos speakers that I use with Spotify but want to get an additional Bose speaker (or something other than Sonos) and use them all at the same time. Is there any reason that wou...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution On web player I can't open my profile or artist profiles

On web player I can't open my profile or artist profiles neither can I open the library it never loads and just shows a black screen I already restarted my chromebook and deleted the cookies and cache and log out. Is this a glitch??

• Regular
  • On web player I can't open my profile or artist profiles neither can I open the library it never loads and just shows a black screen I already restarted my chromebook and deleted the cookies and cach...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify music stops randomly on Google nest mini 2nd generation

PlanFamily PremiumDeviceGoogle nest mini 2nd generationI have a problem with spotify on my google nest mini, it keeps stopping music randomly for some seconds, is like the music is paused then it start over again on the same part of the song it was s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Device Google nest mini 2nd generation I have a problem with spotify on my google nest mini, it keeps stopping music randomly for some seconds, is like the music is paused...
  • Eni
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Header Copyright

just wondering.. can I use a picture i took of spongebob as my header or does this infringe on copyrights..?it's just a pic I took of my tv and spongebob is playing on it..

• just wondering.. can I use a picture i took of spongebob as my header or does this infringe on copyrights..? it's just a pic I took of my tv and spongebob is playing on it..
  • Delilah22
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes