Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution A song i released was removed from my discography and put into its own page

So I just released a song named BUZZCUT under my name armadillo (not my first song) everything was fine, it was posted under my artist page next to my other work. Then suddenly the song was removed from my discography and made another page just for t...

• Visitor
  • So I just released a song named BUZZCUT under my name armadillo (not my first song) everything was fine, it was posted under my artist page next to my other work. Then suddenly the song was removed f...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Multi user

Two users of Spotify ( one free account and one premium)One google Nest mini speaker How do you get the home mni speaker to play from the right spotify account ?Voice match is set up on both accountsBut no matter what the second user when they ask to...

• Regular
  • Two users of Spotify ( one free account and one premium) One google Nest mini speaker   How do you get the home mni speaker to play from the right spotify account ? Voice match is set up on ...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay not working

Premium Family PlanIndonesia DeviceiPhone 11 and Mac desktop app I've tried reinstalling my app, deleting cache, and pretty much everything I can find on the internet. I have double checked that the autoplay option is on. However, the autoplay still ...

• Premium Family Plan Indonesia   Device iPhone 11 and Mac desktop app   I've tried reinstalling my app, deleting cache, and pretty much everything I can find on the internet. I have do...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heardle stops playing around 3rd guess mark on iOS on Chrome

PlanIrrelevant CountryUSA DeviceiPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Operating SystemiOS 16 My Question or Issue in the last few days, the music in Heardle will stop playing partway through the third guess while listening. Refreshing the page doesn’t fix ...

•   Plan Irrelevant   Country USA   Device iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro   Operating System iOS 16    My Question or Issue   in the last few days, th...
  • mnd_999
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution A few podcast such as Huberman Lab & Practical Stoicism are not playing?

Playing songs with no issue but some podcast are not playing at all, it's just keep getting stuck at 0:00, I've tried skipping, changing to different episodes, restarting device, clearing cache, uninstalling then reinstalling the app but everything g...

• Casual Listener
  • Playing songs with no issue but some podcast are not playing at all, it's just keep getting stuck at 0:00, I've tried skipping, changing to different episodes, restarting device, clearing cache, unin...
  • Faber2
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Album artwork isn’t showing

Album artwork isn’t showing on Spotify for a single I released. This is the only streaming platform that the artwork isn’t showing on, so Spotify is definitely the problem. Also, not the first time this has happened. I’m so glad I don’t have Spotify ...

• Album artwork isn’t showing on Spotify for a single I released. This is the only streaming platform that the artwork isn’t showing on, so Spotify is definitely the problem. Also, not the first time t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics are not synchronized with songs

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.6My Question or IssueHello!I am the agent of an artist here on Spotify and I uploaded the lyrics of the album to Musixmatch so I could have the lyrics here on Spotify. The lyrics are appearing...

• Plan Free Country Brazil Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.6 My Question or Issue Hello! I am the agent of an artist here on Spotify and I uploaded the lyrics of the album to Musixmat...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Randomly turns on home unit

3am my home unit turns on a song not in my playlist. On my phone I have to turn it off, it shows it playing on my home system. I have tried to disconnect my phone from Wifi nothing seems to work.

• 3am my home unit turns on a song not in my playlist. On my phone I have to turn it off, it shows  it playing on my home system. I have tried to disconnect my phone from Wifi nothing seems to wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No lyrics when running spotify through a bluetooth .. why?

when using my phone normally, all the songs have a lyric button and displays the lyrics perfectly.. when I run it through the Aux via bluetooth .. i can get the music to play but the app no longer show lyrics. if I go back to native through the phone...

• Casual Listener
  • when using my phone normally, all the songs have a lyric button and displays the lyrics perfectly.. when I run it through the Aux via bluetooth .. i can get the music to play but the app no longer sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why my mix stopped changing songs remain the same

In the mixes that spotify has created for me of artis servants they stopped changing the songs or simply did not show most of their songs having pas songs, or simply left the same artist songs but changed the challenge songs.

• In the mixes that spotify has created for me of artis servants they stopped changing the songs or simply did not show most of their songs having pas songs, or simply left the same artist songs but ch...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly plays a song I don't know saying I searched for it

As I listen, Spotify will randomly start playing this song:https://open.spotify.com/track/4y2SshixeFlqPprLmoZtJe?si=fK3VHGcbQaKB1BP_4F7TBA&utm_source=copy-linkIt says I searched for it, but I've never heard of it, and my phone is screen is off when i...

• Regular
  • As I listen, Spotify will randomly start playing this song: https://open.spotify.com/track/4y2SshixeFlqPprLmoZtJe?si=fK3VHGcbQaKB1BP_4F7TBA&utm_source=copy-link It says I searched for it, but...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant download any playlist on any device

At first the message "too many devices have downloaded music" - which didnt make sense because i had only 4 devices with offline playlists.Then i tried to remove all playlists from my phone and then it said i dont have premium? i also tried to turn o...

• At first the message "too many devices have downloaded music" - which didnt make sense because i had only 4 devices with offline playlists. Then i tried to remove all playlists from my phone and the...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola, necesito pedir reembolso de dinero, debido a que me cobraron mal

Necesito solicitar reembolso de dinero porque me cobraron plan premium siendo plan estudiante y contaba con ese dinero para otro pago, son $2020 cobrados de más.

• Visitor
  • Necesito solicitar reembolso de dinero porque me cobraron plan premium siendo plan estudiante y contaba con ese dinero para otro pago, son $2020 cobrados de más.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay next unplayed podcast instead of random music

Plan: FreeCountry: United StatesOperating System: Android I use Spotify in Android Auto while connected to my car. I have subscribtion to several podcasts and the podcasts are the only thing I'd like to listen to; I have no interest in music. My expe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: United States Operating System: Android   I use Spotify in Android Auto while connected to my car. I have subscribtion to several podcasts and the podcasts are the on...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify plays after I fall asleep. Uses up my data. How to stop this?

When listening to podcasts at night I often fall asleep. Spotify continues to run all night. It is using up my data allowance. Have gone through all settings but cannot find out how to automatically restrict time. How do I set a time limit?

• Visitor
  • When listening to podcasts at night I often fall asleep. Spotify continues to run all night. It is using up my data allowance. Have gone through all settings but cannot find out how to automatically ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Jump back in" feature is stuck displaying the same albums

I listened to some albums about a month ago while I was traveling. Now they are stuck in the Jump back in Tab on both my desktop and android version.I don't follow the artists. I don't have any of their songs or albums liked. Any idea on how to switc...

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to some albums about a month ago while I was traveling. Now they are stuck in the Jump back in Tab on both my desktop and android version. I don't follow the artists. I don't have any of...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes