Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

remove that 'welcome back crunchies' or whatever ASMR ad

annoying as dogass, my ears hurt and my mood is fked, so can you just remove it, i can mostly endure the random music ads or gatorade ads that plays 5 times after every 2 song, but i can't endure some woman whispering into the mic, almost deep throat...

• annoying as dogass, my ears hurt and my mood is fked, so can you just remove it, i can mostly endure the random music ads or gatorade ads that plays 5 times after every 2 song, but i can't endure som...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Make music come out of separate audio device

I want to have it to where my music is coming out of a speaker in the background while my game audio runs through my headset.

• Visitor
  • I want to have it to where my music is coming out of a speaker in the background while my game audio runs through my headset.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify songs skipping

Device: ChromebookBoth on the web player and app songs skip after 1-2 seconds.I have tried allowing protected content, but it still skips.

• Visitor
  • Device: Chromebook Both on the web player and app songs skip after 1-2 seconds. I have tried allowing protected content, but it still skips.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Por qué mis "me gusta" no se sincronizan entre dispositivos?

Entre mis dispositivos (navegador web y teléfono móvil) solo se puede dar me gusta en el navegador mientras que el dispositivo móvil no permite dar me gusta, descargar música y seguir artistas

• Visitor
  • Entre mis dispositivos (navegador web y teléfono móvil) solo se puede dar me gusta en el navegador mientras que el dispositivo móvil no permite dar me gusta, descargar música y seguir artistas
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening on multiple devices at same time

I have a new spotify account. I am experimenting with a premium account or a family account. Either way, I listen several different ways: via Sonoavia the app on my PCon my iphone with the app Up to now, any time I am listening on one device and I st...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new spotify account.  I am experimenting with a premium account or a family account.  Either way, I listen several different ways:   via Sonoa via the app on my PC on my i...
  • _Klona_
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Skips

PlanFreeDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 15.7 My Question or IssueMy skips have not been refreshing hourly for the past few days on mobile. Once I use up my 6 skips I do not get them back unless I uninstall and reinstall Spotify. I’ve deleted and re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 15.7   My Question or Issue My skips have not been refreshing hourly for the past few days on mobile. Once I use up my 6 skips I do not get...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Office Ladies podcast new episodes not showing in "What's New"

I've tried unfollowing, refollowing, and setting/unsetting/resetting alerts for the Office Ladies podcast, but no matter what I do, I don't get get notified of new episodes! It works for every other show I follow.

• I've tried unfollowing, refollowing, and setting/unsetting/resetting alerts for the Office Ladies podcast, but no matter what I do, I don't get get notified of new episodes! It works for every other ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Old Devices in Spotify Connect

When using Spotify Connect, there are old device names or old devices itself as a selectable device. Can't I remove these?To fix the issue I tried to log out and log in again on all devices where I was logged into Spotify. Also I disabled and enabled...

• Regular
  • When using Spotify Connect, there are old device names or old devices itself as a selectable device. Can't I remove these? To fix the issue I tried to log out and log in again on all devices where I...
  • daveaball
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to change the background colors when sharing tracks?

Hi!I'm an artist and I want to share my tracks, however, when sharing it chooses a background color that doesn't match my track's cover colors so it doesn't look very nice.Is there a way for me to edit this?

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm an artist and I want to share my tracks, however, when sharing it chooses a background color that doesn't match my track's cover colors so it doesn't look very nice. Is there a way for me...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution NSFW Podcast Recommendations Need to Stop.

Most people complain about podcast recommendations being irrelevant and obvious ad placements, which is true. However, I and thousands of others have noted that Spotify consistently pushes NSFW content through podcasts, which my kids saw for the seco...

• Casual Listener
  • Most people complain about podcast recommendations being irrelevant and obvious ad placements, which is true. However, I and thousands of others have noted that Spotify consistently pushes NSFW conte...
  • Jfpwatson
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution redeeming premium

im trying to redeem my premium code but its asking for a city and state and all the stuff but its not working

• Visitor
  • im trying to redeem my premium code but its asking for a city and state and all the stuff but its not working
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see sonos speaker unless opening the app

My Huawei p30 pro phone easily sees my cast devices (Sonos included) but my p50 pocket I need to open Sonos app when the speaker was off.I don't know why my Spotify doesn't see the speaker when scanning until I open the Sonos app first. This is tempo...

• My Huawei p30 pro phone easily sees my cast devices (Sonos included) but my p50 pocket I need to open Sonos app when the speaker was off. I don't know why my Spotify doesn't see the speaker when sca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't connect to my sonos boxes

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung S21Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSuddenly spotify won’t connect to my sonos boxes anymore. I can see my sonos boxes under ‘connect to a device’, but when I click one of my sonos boxes nothing h...

•   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung S21 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Suddenly spotify won’t connect to my sonos boxes anymore. I can see my sonos...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Artists listed in Concerts

There is currently a Carl Craig concert for 06/09/2017 listed with the band Raiz, but spotify has the wrong Raiz listed for the show. Apparently there is a band from Italy named Raiz that is being confused with the techno duo Raiz from Los Angeles. T...

• Visitor
  • There is currently a Carl Craig concert for 06/09/2017 listed with the band Raiz, but spotify has the wrong Raiz listed for the show.  Apparently there is a band from Italy named Raiz that is be...
  • m_a_x_t
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

FireTV

Is the radio feature not available on the fireTV app? 

• Is the radio feature not available on the fireTV app? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I turn off autoplay when playing through Alexa?

How do I turn off autoplay when playing through Alexa? I’m using the Spotify app on my phone, speaker through Alexa.I have a premium account. I’ve gone into settings and switched autoplay to off. I have 15 songs in the playlist. I’ve tried deleting a...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I turn off autoplay when playing through Alexa? I’m using the Spotify app on my phone, speaker through Alexa. I have a premium account. I’ve gone into settings and switched autoplay to of...
  • Lindagratz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Developer] Music and video player bluetooth and Wi-fi simultaneously

When I am listening to music from my computer, via Wi-fi speakers, in my living room and at the same time using bluetooth headphones to watch a video an interruption will occur.If I remove my headphones the video will pause, as it should, but the wif...

• When I am listening to music from my computer, via Wi-fi speakers, in my living room and at the same time using bluetooth headphones to watch a video an interruption will occur. If I remove my headp...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes