Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution CATEGORISING BEER PODCAST

We've recently launched a podcast about beer! It's called Beercast Leeds. However when claiming the podcast it doesn't seem to fit under any of the options: Arts and Entertainment, true crime, music etc There are sub categories within them, but I can...

• Visitor
  • We've recently launched a podcast about beer!   It's called Beercast Leeds. However when claiming the podcast it doesn't seem to fit under any of the options: Arts and Entertainment, true crim...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Boycott Spotify

We are ready to start a mass boycott of Spotify over their misguided decision to choose an anti-science, anti-vax sympathiser over Neil Young

• Visitor
  • We are ready to start a mass boycott of Spotify over their misguided decision to choose an anti-science, anti-vax sympathiser over Neil Young
  • musicglenn
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 30 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify iOS inconsistent playback

Spotify on iOS will randomly repeat a series of 5 songs, or stop playing the playlist altogether and switch to radio. Sometimes playing albums will also switch to radio in the middle of the album.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify on iOS will randomly repeat a series of 5 songs, or stop playing the playlist altogether and switch to radio. Sometimes playing albums will also switch to radio in the middle of the album.
  • Vasil
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player playlists cant be sorted

Currently, the web player does not give us the option to sort the playlists, they are only sorted by the 'date added'. This makes playlist creation difficult when we want to see all the songs we've added from a single artist over time - being able to...

• Regular
  • Currently, the web player does not give us the option to sort the playlists, they are only sorted by the 'date added'. This makes playlist creation difficult when we want to see all the songs we've a...
  • Victofy
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Lyric button must be beside each song title instead of near the volume slider

Deezer is doing just this, which is how I knew that the audio streaming site displays song lyrics. However, I preferred to dance or jam to them on musical instruments, and their lyric source is LyricFind. It is said that July of 2020 is when Spotify ...

• Music Fan
  • Deezer is doing just this, which is how I knew that the audio streaming site displays song lyrics.  However, I preferred to dance or jam to them on musical instruments, and their lyric source is...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium get ads

I am premium user mainly because I dislike ad breaks and happy pay the monthly fee to avoid it. Therefore Im highly surprised that ad breaks is actually going on in podcasts. That is not what I paid for. I know there are sponsors to be mentioned in s...

• Regular
  •   I am premium user mainly because I dislike ad breaks and happy pay the monthly fee to avoid it. Therefore Im highly surprised that ad breaks is actually going on in podcasts. That is not what...
  • Keithawex
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium get ad breaks
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify pausing music every 45 seconds Android/Windows

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceGalaxy S22, MSI GS66Operating SystemAndroid 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueIssue is today my spotify started to pause music every 45 seconds. At first i thought it might be something to do with my phone, or the bt d...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Galaxy S22, MSI GS66 Operating System Android 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Issue is today my spotify started to pause music every 45 second...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs not showing Downloaded

I was going through artist that I hadn't listened to in a while to see what I missed but I noticed that songs I had downloaded didn't have the download symbol. I checked all artists that I listen to and saw the same thing with their songs. The last t...

• I was going through artist that I hadn't listened to in a while to see what I missed but I noticed that songs I had downloaded didn't have the download symbol. I checked all artists that I listen to ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting adverts on premium

How do I block adverts like these? I'm on premium, and yet, I keep on getting ads for random stuff on my home page like these.

• Roadie
  • How do I block adverts like these? I'm on premium, and yet, I keep on getting ads for random stuff on my home page like these.
  • Antpoolio
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution After playing a song, it doesnt go to the next song on the playlist, but one far ahead

This has made spotify basically unusable unless youre playing a song on repeat. This isnt because of any settings or certain playlists, tried that.

• Visitor
  • This has made spotify basically unusable unless youre playing a song on repeat. This isnt because of any settings or certain playlists, tried that. 
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Harman Kardon AVR - Spotify Connect not working

Hi guys,Bought a HK AVR (1610) for christmas, which is promoted as being a native Spotify connect device and also appears on Spotify's list of supported devices (https://www.spotifygear.com/type/hifi/). I have spotify premium, multiple android device...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, Bought a HK AVR (1610) for christmas, which is promoted as being a native Spotify connect device and also appears on Spotify's list of supported devices (https://www.spotifygear.com/type/...
  • Marcel_Mulders
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Not getting forward/backward drag button.

I'm not getting the drag button or dot like feature used to drag forward or backward the song....I'm getting it in different I'd but in this I'd it's all straight line while song playing, i cant forward the song plass help!!

• Visitor
  • I'm not getting the drag button or dot like feature used to drag forward or backward the song....I'm getting it in different I'd but in this I'd it's all straight line while song playing, i cant forw...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Uploading Playlists to appear on your Spotify For Artists Profile

Hi Does anyone know if it is possible to upload a playlists from someone else via the Spotify for artists app? If so do you know how I do this? When I click edit and put in the playlist link it shows the playlists that I want to add but when I press ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi   Does anyone know if it is possible to upload a playlists from someone else via the Spotify for artists app? If so do you know how I do this?   When I click edit and put in the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I navigate Spotify through CarPlay?

I recently discovered that using Carplay in my 2016 Mazda 3's dial knob, I am unable to navigate Spotify. The touch screen is still functional, but as a safety measure, my car turns it off while I'm driving. I've always used my dial knob to navigate ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently discovered that using Carplay in my 2016 Mazda 3's dial knob, I am unable to navigate Spotify. The touch screen is still functional, but as a safety measure, my car turns it off while I'm ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow down/pitch change and loop. Any way to do this with Spotify tracks?

Is there another way to slow down/pitch change and loop Spotify tunes?Up til now, The Amazing Slower Downer App could import Spotify tunes and do all this. Apparently Spotify No longer permits the app to import its songs.Unless an alternative, am con...

• Visitor
  • Is there another way to slow down/pitch change and loop Spotify tunes? Up til now, The Amazing Slower Downer App could import Spotify tunes and do all this. Apparently Spotify No longer permits the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Probléma a rendezésben

PlanPremiumCountryMagyarország/HungaryDeviceiPhone 13 min/PCOperating SystemiOS 16.0.2/Windows 10Spotify verzió 8.7.68.568 (iOS), : Windows 1.1.95.893.g6cf4d40cMy Question or IssueBochkor reggeli rádiós műsor adásait az utóbbi időben nem lehet sorren...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Magyarország/Hungary Device iPhone 13 min/PC Operating System iOS 16.0.2/Windows 10 Spotify verzió 8.7.68.568 (iOS), : Windows 1.1.95.893.g6cf4d40c My Question or Issue ...
  • Aandrás
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing features of different accounts

My Spotify doesn't display the 6 bars with songs that I have listened to the most. See screenshots for more details and please assist

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify doesn't display the 6 bars with songs that I have listened to the most. See screenshots for more details and please assist 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast missing episodes

My podcast is missing episodes. I have tried on friends phone, other computers, logging out and back on, nothing works.Podcast link:https://open.spotify.com/show/0uGt0d34Gr23dLMzoNLMVc?si=f58a6deab028494aThere are 2 episodes missing from 7th and 8th ...

• Casual Listener
  • My podcast is missing episodes. I have tried on friends phone, other computers, logging out and back on, nothing works. Podcast link: https://open.spotify.com/show/0uGt0d34Gr23dLMzoNLMVc?si=f...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes