Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Subscription

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Data usage while listing to music

None of the below information is required. However, the more yowu provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevice( Samsung Galaxy S 21 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I normally listen to Spot...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more yowu provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device ( Samsung Galaxy S 21  ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist going over after some time

Hello, since few weeks, I'm experiencing a bug. When I listen a long episode on my Google home, after some time, more or less 2 hours, Spotify skips to another song / episode without any reason. Is someone experiencing that too? Thanks PlanPremiumCou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    since few weeks, I'm experiencing a bug.  When I listen a long episode on my Google home, after some time, more or less 2 hours, Spotify skips to another song / episode wi...
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t add a playlist to our artist profile even after pasting the link

I am able to find the correct playlist from my personal profile by pasting the link into the Spotify for artists app (add artist playlist>search>paste link) but nothing happens when i click the playlist to add it to our artist profile. I’ve tried on ...

• I am able to find the correct playlist from my personal profile by pasting the link into the Spotify for artists app (add artist playlist>search>paste link) but nothing happens when i click the...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download a playlist

HI, how do I download a playlist with spotify premium on a chromebook? The download button isn't there please someone help

• Visitor
  • HI, how do I download a playlist with spotify premium on a chromebook? The download button isn't there please someone help
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect when using Android TV app

When playing music on Spotify app on SHIELD TV I am not able to select an additional speaker from the Google home app. I am able to select but other speakers don't give sound. When using Nest Hub max as primary Spotify connect source I am able to add...

• When playing music on Spotify app on SHIELD TV I am not able to select an additional speaker from the Google home app. I am able to select but other speakers don't give sound.   When using Nes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums not finishing before repeating

When I play an album straight through, why is it playing the first three tracks and then starting again without playing through the whole album?

• When I play an album straight through, why is it playing the first three tracks and then starting again without playing through the whole album?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple TV / tvOS – streaming quality choice

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceApple TV 4KOperating Systemtvos My Question or IssueSpotify's tvOS app has many flaws and this one bothers me the most. You cannot even choose the streaming quality. It's set permanently to reportedly 160kbps, which is laugha...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Apple TV 4K Operating System tvos   My Question or Issue Spotify's tvOS app has many flaws and this one bothers me the most.   You cannot...
  • princessplautze
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 32 likes
  • TV
  • 9 replies
  • 32 likes

Heardle stats

Hello,I received my Heardle stats back when the game changed hands, so that's not the issue. I had some problems with chrome and needed to revert to a previous version, and that seems to have effected Heardle. Are the stats stored with Spotify, or on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I received my Heardle stats back when the game changed hands, so that's not the issue. I had some problems with chrome and needed to revert to a previous version, and that seems to have effec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why isn’t the lyrics i sent from musixmatch on spotify?

I have sent in lyrics from musixmatch on the songs «Cool world (hjemmesnekk), «Holli 2023, blandevann», «Holli 2023, Ljung» and «Holli 2023, Fredde Blæsted». It has been 4 days, why won’t the lyrics show?

• Visitor
  • I have sent in lyrics from musixmatch on the songs «Cool world (hjemmesnekk), «Holli 2023, blandevann», «Holli 2023, Ljung» and «Holli 2023, Fredde Blæsted». It has been 4 days, why won’t the lyrics ...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why does my music say it can't play right now

When I go to play a song, it just says spotify cannot play this, and goes to the next song but it does it for all my songs

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to play a song, it just says spotify cannot play this, and goes to the next song but it does it for all my songs
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Keep track of podcast progress when you listen together in real life

My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud. It would be great if there was an easy way to indicate in spotify that you ...

• My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud.   It would be gre...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why do you feature all of Rebecca Black's music except my Moment (2011)?

I can't seem to find any answers about this online but why does Spotify feature all of Rebecca Black's music except "My Moment (2011)?

• Gig Goer
  • I can't seem to find any answers about this online but why does Spotify feature all of Rebecca Black's music except "My Moment (2011)?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does spotify work with the app sonic soundlink 2

I am hearing impair and just downloaded the app sonic soundlink to pair my hearing aid with my android cell pho e and want it to know if spotify work with that app so i could still listen to my music

• Visitor
  • I am hearing impair and just downloaded the app sonic soundlink to pair my hearing aid with my android cell pho e and want it to know if spotify work with that app so i could still listen to my music
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Appears in my Spotify Web Player as the name of my playlist of songs liked

so my spotify had stopped playing music, but until then i thought it was normal, but then it appeared a lot of strange names, like: TRACKLIST.HEADER.TITLETRACKLIST.HEADER.ALBUMI want to know if it's a bug or not.

• Visitor
  • so my spotify had stopped playing music, but until then i thought it was normal, but then it appeared a lot of strange names, like: TRACKLIST.HEADER.TITLE TRACKLIST.HEADER.ALBUM I want to know if i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change my address on shipment of car thing?

I ordered the car thing and noticed only after the payment went through that my address auto corrected and is incorrect.

• Visitor
  • I ordered the car thing and noticed only after the payment went through that my address auto corrected and is incorrect.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution collaborative playlist is visible but unplayable by others

friends can see the playlist on both mobile app and desktop, but it's faded and can't be played. there has never been a problem before, and i checked and the playlist is still public. how can i fix this?

• Visitor
  • friends can see the playlist on both mobile app and desktop, but it's faded and can't be played. there has never been a problem before, and i checked and the playlist is still public. how can i fix this?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes