Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Play Spotify audiobooks on Sonos?

Can I play Spotify audiobooks on Sonos? My Spotify library on Sonos only contains playlists, songs, and albums. How do I access audiobooks?

• Visitor
  • Can I play Spotify audiobooks on Sonos? My Spotify library on Sonos only contains playlists, songs, and albums. How do I access audiobooks?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 Spotify client no longer connects to Sonos

Hi, since at least 3 days or so, the Spotify Client on my Windows 10 laptop doesn't want to connect to the Sonos speakers. It keeps trying but nothing happens.It recognises the Sonos speakers in the list of devices, but cannot connect. The connection...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, since at least 3 days or so, the Spotify Client on my Windows 10 laptop doesn't want to connect to the Sonos speakers. It keeps trying but nothing happens. It recognises the Sonos speakers in th...
  • Rhadok
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot link to spotify music service on my new Google Audio Nest

HiI have a Spotify premium account.I wish to link to this from my Google Nest Audio - I cannot do this. There is no option to select Spotify from my google Home App select music services screen. I can see the Podcasts on are linked to my spotify prem...

• Hi I have a Spotify premium account. I wish to link to this from my Google Nest Audio  - I cannot do this. There is no option to select Spotify from my google Home App select music services sc...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Make a way to see what other people close to you are listening to

I’m always curious to what the people around me are listening to. This is why I think there should be a way to see what people are listening to. You would be able to connect to what they’re listing to and if they give permission you to can listen. An...

• I’m always curious to what the people around me are listening to. This is why I think there should be a way to see what people are listening to. You would be able to connect to what they’re list...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Desktop spotify not scrobbling on lastFM or showing up on discord activities

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am having a very peculiar problem, my Spotify desktop app is not scrobbling or showing what I listen to on discord, but all these features work on the mobile version ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am having a very peculiar problem, my Spotify desktop app is not scrobbling or showing wha...
  • Player-Resulted
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Why is there still no 2FA?

I logged in on my desktop and like any other app or website, I expected Spotify to ask me to check my email for a code. But nope. It logged me right in.

• I logged in on my desktop and like any other app or website, I expected Spotify to ask me to check my email for a code. But nope. It logged me right in.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Search] Keyboard shortcut to play the top result

So when I want to search for a song on my Windows Desktop client, I press Ctrl + L and then type in the song's title. And then I often have to use the mouse to click on the green play button. The other option is for me to hit Enter and then press Tab...

• Gig Goer
  • So when I want to search for a song on my Windows Desktop client, I press Ctrl + L and then type in the song's title. And then I often have to use the mouse to click on the green play button. The oth...
  • circline
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Search
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] T-shirts with codes and album covers

Hi everyone, 3 weeks ago I messaged an idea for T-shirts with codes and I received you're response, thank you for that. Now that I now that I can use codes to print on T-shirts I would like to know if I can also add album covers to these T-shirts? Ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   3 weeks ago I messaged an idea for T-shirts with codes and I received you're response, thank you for that. Now that I now that I can use codes to print on T-shirts I would like ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa won't play podcasts

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceAmazon Echo DotOperating SystemFire OS My Question or IssueMy Amazon Echos all play music from Spotify just fine, however if I ask them to play a podcast the Echo will announce the title and date of the podcast (ie, it has foun...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Amazon Echo Dot Operating System Fire OS   My Question or Issue My Amazon Echos all play music from Spotify just fine, however if I ask them to play a podca...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify touch

I was wondering if there was some way to chan he the playlist played after using the spotify touch feature on supported headphones. For example the last played playlist.

• I was wondering if there was some way to chan  he the playlist played after using the spotify touch feature on supported headphones. For example the last played playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re-Sequencing tracks - own playlists

Creating sequences that work in preparation for radio show is absolutely key for me.This app makes you remove and re-add songs which is oh so tedious - almost worth the hassle of using an alternative streaming servicePlease put this on to your IT dev...

• Visitor
  • Creating sequences that work in preparation for radio show is absolutely key for me. This app makes you remove and re-add songs which is oh so tedious - almost worth the hassle of using an alternati...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify in Kiosk mode

I'm using a playlist in a public room and I would like to allow people choosing a song into the playlist and listen to it but nothing else, like in a kind of "Kiosk mode". So I wonder if there is a possibility like extension or plugin etc ?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using a playlist in a public room and I would like to allow people choosing a song into the playlist and listen to it but nothing else, like in a kind of "Kiosk mode". So I wonder if there is a...
  • Adrigen
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pentatonix Presale Code Jacksonville

Hi, I have not received my presale code for Pentatonix Christmas show Dec 14th in Jacksonville that went on sale today, can anyone provide? Thanks!

• Hi, I have not received my presale code for Pentatonix Christmas show Dec 14th in Jacksonville that went on sale today, can anyone provide? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast won’t appear on Premium

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice27” 2020 iMacOperating SystemmacOS Monterey Update: This seems to be a glitch with my account. I cannot get the podcast “Slow News Day” to appear in Spotify on any device when signed into my account. I have been able to acc...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device 27” 2020 iMac Operating System macOS Monterey    Update: This seems to be a glitch with my account.   I cannot get the podcast “Slow News Day...
  • jgibbster
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Classification onto a playlist done-

Hi Spotify’s developpersjust to submit an idea for you: for example in a created playlist user could be able to class all song by album for example, I created a big playlists called « full story of rock » including 200 vinyles- instead of having a fu...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify’s developpers just to submit an idea for you: for example in a created playlist user could be able to class all song by album for example, I created a big playlists called « full sto...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Browse] stop squeezing free accounts

I haven't used spotify in a few years, but I notice now that along with not being able to search for specific songs or play songs on demand or skip songs, free account "members" can't even see album information and track lists, and don't even have th...

• Visitor
  • I haven't used spotify in a few years, but I notice now that along with not being able to search for specific songs or play songs on demand or skip songs, free account "members" can't even see album ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Data used although set to wifi only

Just got back from holiday, I only used playlists that were downloaded, I have "download by mobile"-settings on "Off", still Spotify used 1,5 GB data in 12 days, what am I missing here?Regards,Alex

• Visitor
  • Just got back from holiday, I only used playlists that were downloaded, I have "download by mobile"-settings on "Off", still Spotify used 1,5 GB data in 12 days, what am I missing here? Regards, Al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shopify

I added a playlist to my shopify store but the songsfrequently switch in the middle during playback.How could I solve it?

• I added a playlist to my shopify store but the songs frequently switch in the middle during playback. How could I solve it?
  • timdovie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes