Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Linked wrong account

Idk where to put this so I’m putting this here but anyways, I was trying to link my Spotify account to discord and when I did I got a “failed to connect” error so I was searching up on how to do that and none of them were related to my problem (I use...

• Casual Listener
  • Idk where to put this so I’m putting this here but anyways, I was trying to link my Spotify account to discord and when I did I got a “failed to connect” error so I was searching up on how to do that...
  • Annalyse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Album was on Spotify and now is not.

Just wondering why Gogol Bordello's album Trans-Continental Hustle was removed from spotify. All of their albums are there apart from this one and it used to be there. Anybody know whats up with that or if it will be back at any point? Sucks, I reall...

• Casual Listener
  • Just wondering why Gogol Bordello's album Trans-Continental Hustle was removed from spotify. All of their albums are there apart from this one and it used to be there. Anybody know whats up with that...
  • Ssssshhh
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics won't show on this device only

PlanFreeCountryU.S.DeviceSchool Chromebook (not sure which model)Operating SystemChrome My Question or IssueSo, I'm able to see the lyrics icon on my phone and on my Xbox, but for some reason not on this computer. It's all the same account, and I wen...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S. Device School Chromebook (not sure which model) Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue So, I'm able to see the lyrics icon on my phone and on my Xbox, bu...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I use BandsInTown with Spotify?

PlanFreeCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceHP LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, someone recommended that I use the BandsInTown facility with Spotify but I have no idea how to access this, can anyone help me with this?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United Kingdom   Device HP Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, someone recommended that I use the BandsInTown facility with Spotify...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Brak ,,Teraz odtwarzane,, podczas sluchania podctasu

Witam, kiedy słucham podcastów nie wyświetla mi się ,,teraz odtwarzane,,. Nie mogę przewinąć ani zatrzymać. Przy słuchania muzyki nie mam takiego problemu

• Casual Listener
  • Witam, kiedy słucham podcastów nie wyświetla mi się  ,,teraz odtwarzane,,. Nie mogę przewinąć ani zatrzymać. Przy słuchania muzyki nie mam takiego problemu
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play a podcast on Spotify

Hi, my name is Mariana and i'm from Venezuela. I have a Spotify free account and i can't play a podcast either in my phone or laptop. And it'a frustrating because i've liked some podcast in the few years and when i want to play them again i can't it ...

• Regular
  • Hi, my name is Mariana and i'm from Venezuela. I have a Spotify free account and i can't play a podcast either in my phone or laptop. And it'a frustrating because i've liked some podcast in the few y...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps playing random songs

I've already tried logging out everywhere and changing my password. At first I thought it was just changing songs while I was listening to content but I've had it happen a few time today where it will just start playing while I have it paused (litera...

• Casual Listener
  • I've already tried logging out everywhere and changing my password.   At first I thought it was just changing songs while I was listening to content but I've had it happen a few time today whe...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on xbox not playing anything

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceXbox series xOperating SystemWhatever xbox runs on My Question or IssueSo the entire app works completely fine but it just doesn't play. I can login, move through the menus. Add songs to play lists and remove t...

•   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands  Device Xbox series x Operating System Whatever xbox runs on   My Question or Issue So the entire app works completely fine but it jus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up

Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 songs have been played. Spotify works fine on iPhone an...

• Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 song...
  • Mofoknmedic
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist starting over

Everytime I start my playlist it starts from the first song after every couple of songs. It's getting really irritating. Please help me out.

• Regular
  • Everytime I start my playlist it starts from the first song after every couple of songs. It's getting really irritating. Please help me out.  
  • Yatharth12
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Raspotify suddenly give no sounds/music (but shows it's playing)

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceRasberry piOperating SystemRaspotify My Question or IssueFor the past couple of days/week I have been unable to play anything from Spotify while using Raspotify (Spotify Connect?) to connect to my Raspberry Pi. I am...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Rasberry pi Operating System Raspotify   My Question or Issue For the past couple of days/week I have been unable to play anything from Spotify ...
  • LordAlamar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist Issues

PlanFree, but I had premium from December of 2021 to March of 2022CountryCanada DeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am not able to view all songs in any Playlist created by Spotify. The only exception to this i...

•   Plan Free,  but I had premium from December of 2021 to March of 2022 Country Canada  Device Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LG tv] Tv app not playing music

I tried playing music through my LG tv app and it doesn't work. I've tried turning tv off and on, same with wifi and also tried a different wifi, also tried uninstalling the app but it still doesn't work. The app opens up and it lets me select a play...

• I tried playing music through my LG tv app and it doesn't work. I've tried turning tv off and on, same with wifi and also tried a different wifi, also tried uninstalling the app but it still doesn't ...
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • LG TV
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing on Pro-ject Streambox

For some months I have not been able to stream to my Pro-ject Streambox DS+. Have tried Spotify app from many different platforms (ios ipad/iphone, windows) to no avail. Issue has been ongoing since March 2022. Everything worked fine for years until ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some months I have not been able to stream to my Pro-ject Streambox DS+. Have tried Spotify app from many different platforms (ios ipad/iphone, windows) to no avail. Issue has been ongoing since ...
  • ricrt20
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old El Paso ad has car horns

PlanFreeCountryUSA/Midwest My Question or IssueThere is an Old El Paso ad that I've heard for the past few weeks that has car horn noises. As a nervous driver this tends to be a bit jarring. I don't feel this ad should have been approved to run as it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA/Midwest   My Question or Issue There is an Old El Paso ad that I've heard for the past few weeks that has car horn noises. As a nervous driver this tends to be a bit ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi Browser

Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi BrowserEmbedded Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi BrowserEmbedded Spotify Playlists working in Vivaldi Guest, Chrome, Edge Browsers.

• Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi Browser Embedded Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi Browser Embedded Spotify Playlists working in Vivaldi Guest, Chrome, Edge Browsers.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some issues regarding the treatment of Japanese artist names

日本のアーティスト名についていくつか問題がある同じアーティストなのに複数のアーティストページが存在している例えば 小倉唯(yui ogura)など同じ人物なのに複数のアーティストページがあるI have some problems with Japanese artist names.There are multiple artist pages for the same artistFor example, 小倉唯(yui ogura) is the same person but has m...

50A87C5C-D888-4FB3-B675-E9DF37E7C195.jpeg
  • Music Fan
  • 日本のアーティスト名についていくつか問題がある 同じアーティストなのに複数のアーティストページが存在している 例えば 小倉唯(yui ogura)など同じ人物なのに複数のアーティストページがある I have some problems with Japanese artist names. There are multiple artist pages for the same art...
  • teito2000
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't run spotify on Pioneer SX-N30DAB receiver.

On mentioned amplituner I tried many tutorials by it seems that the 'Spotify connect' part gone or something. Do you have any idea how to play spotify on this receiver ?Note: stream via bluetooth work - I know but it is no sollution for the issue

• Casual Listener
  • On mentioned amplituner I tried many tutorials by it seems that the 'Spotify connect' part gone or something. Do you have any idea how to play spotify on this receiver ? Note: stream via bluetooth...
  • AntonioCartaccia
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] [Developer] content based recommendations

How about a feature that makes suggestions based on the CONTENT.Content in the sense of:- tempo- mood (happy, melancholic, sad)- sound (used instruments, guitars amount of distortion in the sound)- rythm (rock'n roll is straight forward 4/4, bossa no...

• Regular
  • How about a feature that makes suggestions based on the CONTENT. Content in the sense of: - tempo - mood (happy, melancholic, sad) - sound (used instruments, guitars amount of distortion in the s...
  • StefanL38
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sponsorship for university

Hello my name is Archisman Roy.My university MAKAUT, Haringhata, WB is hosting a fest this September 22nd and 23rd, so i wanted to know how to contact spotify for their sponsorship regarding the event.

• Hello my name is Archisman Roy. My university MAKAUT, Haringhata, WB  is hosting a fest this September 22nd and 23rd, so i wanted to know how to contact spotify for their sponsorship regarding ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes