Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Valume on the app in my car

I have an Android unit in my car, I used the equaliser to adjust the music quality for more bass etc. I had to factory reset my unit but afterwards I changed all my settings back to what they were. Now the equaliser doesn't override the spotify app. ...

• Visitor
  • I have an Android unit in my car, I used the equaliser to adjust the music quality for more bass etc. I had to factory reset my unit but afterwards I changed all my settings back to what they were. N...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playlist violated tos

My playlist has recently violated a tos and made unable to be shared publicly, I would like to know what tos i violated with my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist has recently violated a tos and made unable to be shared publicly, I would like to know what tos i violated with my playlist
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't acces any albums

PlanFreeCountryThe UK DeviceSamsung Galaxy A30sOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueHello. I am new on Spotify still don't know how exactly it works. The problem is when I try to acces any albums it doesn't work. Just black screen without a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country The UK   Device Samsung Galaxy A30s Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Hello. I am new on Spotify still don't know how exactly it works....
  • Sherry5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume Control has a super small useful range

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceOSX / iOS / Android My Question or IssueWhen streaming to a Primare network streamer via Spotify Connect the useable volume range on the slider is only a couple of CMs wide making small adjustments almost impossible, and crea...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device OSX / iOS / Android   My Question or Issue When streaming to a Primare network streamer via Spotify Connect the useable volume range on the slider is o...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I need to find a song I listened in 2021

I would like to know a song that I listened between January and March of 2021. There is way of getting all the songs that I listened last year? If not, there is a way of getting the list of previous songs that were in the Progressive Metal public pla...

• Visitor
  • ...f previous songs that were in the Progressive Metal public playlist (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5wgKYQVRARv?si=8314a0005c624bc7) ?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts

Plan premium duoFree/Premium premium Country Kazakhstan Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) IPhone 13Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) IOS 15.5 My Question or Issuei can’t even search up podcasts not only c...

• Visitor
  • Plan premium duo Free/Premium premium  Country Kazakhstan    Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) IPhone 13 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Wi...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use 2 Spotify premium accounts on one Alexa echo link through Spotify connect ?

Hi, I have a Spotify premium family account which I share with my wife. I have bought an Alexa echo link which I have plugged to our analog amplifier. We want to use Spotify connect through Alexa to listen to our music. The Alexa is configured with m...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a Spotify premium family account which I share with my wife. I have bought an Alexa echo link which I have plugged to our analog amplifier. We want to use Spotify connect through...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Deleting Data and Accounts

My Question or IssueI want to delete the data and cache in my Android app but I got a warning before deleting the data that it will delete data associated with accounts. My gf and I have the duo plan. Will it remove her or I from the shared account?

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue I want to delete the data and cache in my Android app but I got a warning before deleting the data that it will delete data associated with accounts. My gf and I have the duo pl...
  • Grim_Jim
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Should I expect a Gramofon to still work with Spotify Connect?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceGramofon (https://www.gramofon.com)PC / MacBook Pro / Android Oneplus 6TOperating SystemWindows 10 (Spotify 1.1.4.197.g92d52c4f) / Mojave / Android 9.x (Spotify 8.5.1.734) My Question or IssueI recently bought a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Gramofon (https://www.gramofon.com) PC / MacBook Pro / Android Oneplus 6T Operating System Windows 10 (Spotify 1.1.4.197.g92d52c4f) / Mojave / ...
  • lextase
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name and picture is gone from my collaborative playlist?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceIphone 13Operating SystemiOS 15My Question or IssueThe name and picture on my collaborative pl...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country United States  Device Iphone 13 Operating Syst...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Entirety of Spotify

Is it possible in any way to completely randomise the entire Spotify catalogue with no interference from algorithms at all? Or to randomly return a single song on request?I have been thinking lately about what curiosities live deep in the <100 listen...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible in any way to completely randomise the entire Spotify catalogue with no interference from algorithms at all? Or to randomly return a single song on request? I have been thinking lat...
  • chrispix_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify web-player on Firefox doesn't work properly

I just want to know where exactly Spotify web-player files are located in Firefox. My problem is as follows: a couple days ago I tried to clear my Firefox cache files with Spotify for web still playing (had forgotten to switch it off). After that whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I just want to know where exactly Spotify web-player files are located in Firefox. My problem is as follows: a couple days ago I tried to clear my Firefox cache files with Spotify for web still playi...
  • Pitagoras
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't my Alexa action find from Spotify generated personal Chill or Happy Mix Playlist?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I've specifically added the action :"Play MYNAME's Happy Mix Playlist on Spotify""Play my Ha...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Spotify Connect] Yamaha Stereo Receiver - no song info

PlanPremium DeviceYamaha 803D My Question or Issue I can't see any track info (song name, artist etc.) when using Spotify Connect on my Yamaha 803D. This is very annoying especially when listening to playlists created by others or simply new songs. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device Yamaha 803D   My Question or Issue   I can't see any track info (song name, artist etc.) when using Spotify Connect on my Yamaha 803D. This is very annoyi...
  • Peter133
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not available in my region [Middle East]

I’m a big fan of the Joe Rogan Experience and ever since the news of its move to Spotify on September, I’ve been trying to find out if there is a plan to expand the reach of podcasts to my region.

• Gig Goer
  • I’m a big fan of the Joe Rogan Experience and ever since the news of its move to Spotify on September, I’ve been trying to find out if there is a plan to expand the reach of podcasts to my region. &...
  • okka12
  • Visitor
  • 40 replies
  • 22 likes
  • MENA
    Middle East
    Podcasts
  • 40 replies
  • 22 likes

Lost connection to Heos

I was able to connect Spotify to my Heos equipment without problems. Now I do see the Heos equipment as available in Spotify connect, but when I sellect it it wil state 'verbinding maken' (connecting in Dutch) for a vew secconds and then it goes back...

• Visitor
  • I was able to connect Spotify to my Heos equipment without problems. Now I do see the Heos equipment as available in Spotify connect, but when I sellect it it wil state 'verbinding maken' (connecting...
  • Bardomeister
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist keeps returning to track 1 after a couple of tracks

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceRedmi Note 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issuerecently, a couple days ago, when i began playing a playlist the apt kept navigating me back to track one after a couple songs (note: shuffle and loop were turned off)....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country India Device Redmi Note 8 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue recently, a couple days ago, when i began playing a playlist the apt kept navigating m...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tracks keep skipping when played over Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDevicePure Evoke F3 RadioOperating SystemAndroid, Linux, Mac, IOS My Question or IssueAfter several years of normal operations I can't play Spotify songs anymore on my WLAN speaker. The tracks do not play but instead the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Pure Evoke F3 Radio Operating System Android, Linux, Mac, IOS   My Question or Issue After several years of normal operations I can't play Spoti...
  • tantares
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution changed my display name but old one still shows

I changed my display name on 12/7/22 but whenever my friends view my public playlists, it shows my old display name. I figured it just needs 1-2 days to change. It’s 17/7/22 now, and it still shows my old display name. Any help?

• Visitor
  • I changed my display name on 12/7/22 but whenever my friends view my public playlists, it shows my old display name. I figured it just needs 1-2 days to change. It’s 17/7/22 now, and it still shows m...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Searching bug

Hey, a long time ago my friend thought he would be funny and seaeched for some erotic podcast stuff on my phone. The problem is although I cleared the search history and cache it keeps going to recommend me this erotoc podcast all the time no matter ...

• Hey,    a long time ago my friend thought he would be funny and seaeched for some erotic podcast stuff on my phone. The problem is although I cleared the search history and cache it keeps...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes