Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Playlists] Playlist Promotion

Hey! I am Brazilian and I have been working as a phonographic strategist for over 25 years providing services to record companies and artists. I miss a system that helps promote playlists. Is there any way to advertise playlists on Spotify?

• Roadie
  •   Hey! I am Brazilian and I have been working as a phonographic strategist for over 25 years providing services to record companies and artists. I miss a system that helps promote playlists. Is...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 528Hz Tuner

Music is tuned at 440hz standard, however it doesn't match with the harmonies of the universe. If you added a feature or a button on the main screen that auto tunes A=444Hz and C5=528Hz it follows solfeggio frequencies and makes music sound way bette...

• Music is tuned at 440hz standard, however it doesn't match with the harmonies of the universe. If you added a feature or a button on the main screen that auto tunes A=444Hz and C5=528Hz it follows so...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New releases don't have lyrics-apple music does

I noticed this for a while but it really struck a nerve with me on Kendrick Lamar's new album release. New album releases don't have the lyrics synced to it and it takes almost an entire week to have lyrics added. Esp if it's a much anticipated album...

• Casual Listener
  •   I noticed this for a while but it really struck a nerve with me on Kendrick Lamar's new album release. New album releases don't have the lyrics synced to it and it takes almost an entire wee...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics Got Removed/Reverted to Incorrect Ones

PlanPremiumCountryU.S. Device(All Devices)Operating System(Windows, Android, IOS,) My Question or IssueI'm a MusixMatch Curator and synced/uploaded 10 or more lyrics roughly 3-5 days ago as most of it have made it to spotify only for it to changed ba...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S.  Device (All Devices) Operating System (Windows, Android, IOS,)   My Question or Issue I'm a MusixMatch Curator and synced/uploaded 10 or more lyrics rou...
  • Akatsuroc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] logitech g13 support

hey, I have logitech g13 with lcd screen, all media software shows the song details - Name of artist, name of song and the length of the songs, why spotify dosent support it ?

• Visitor
  • hey,   I have logitech g13 with lcd screen, all media software shows the song details -  Name of artist, name of song and the length of the songs, why spotify dosent support it ?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Make ads play without my input

When I’m up on a ladder 30 feet in the air it’s extremely cumbersome to have to climb down and press play to listen to an ad. I might do it one or two times but after a few times I get really annoyed and just go to a different app that doesn’t requir...

• Visitor
  • When I’m up on a ladder 30 feet in the air it’s extremely cumbersome to have to climb down and press play to listen to an ad. I might do it one or two times but after a few times I get really annoyed...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Episodes playing backwards

PlanPremiumOperating SystemWindows 10 Hi! I have a similar problem to the one it this post: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/podcasts-shows-in-reverse-order/td-p/1230489 only I have the date correctly put in, the episodes are oldest t...

• Plan Premium Operating System Windows 10   Hi! I have a similar problem to the one it this post: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/podcasts-shows-in-reverse-order/td-p/1...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes are removed from downloads after commercial breaks

PremiumGermany Samsung M12Android For a while now, I've had a problem with podcasts that include commercials as a separate track (e.g. "Hobbylos" and "Nur Verheiratet".) After such a commercial break, the podcast episode is immediately marked as "lis...

• Visitor
  •   Premium Germany   Samsung M12 Android   For a while now, I've had a problem with podcasts that include commercials as a separate track (e.g. "Hobbylos" and "Nur Verheiratet".)...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upload music for private use.

Hello, I have an album that is copyrighted and not on spotify. Is there any way I can upload it so that only devices on my account can find it? The MP3s for the album are on a windows computer and will be streamed from an iPhone without storage space...

• Hello, I have an album that is copyrighted and not on spotify.  Is there any way I can upload it so that only devices on my account can find it?  The MP3s for the album are on a windows com...
  • Big_Man_Scringle
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Podcasts] Fix Podcast Video Player on Mobile + Desktop

Currently, on mobile (iPhone) and desktop (Mac) app, the podcast video player has serious deficiencies that's caused me to go back to Apple Podcasts. Tl;dr: pausing or trying to rewind the podcast often breaks the app, necessitating closing + reopeni...

• Currently, on mobile (iPhone) and desktop (Mac) app, the podcast video player has serious deficiencies that's caused me to go back to Apple Podcasts.   Tl;dr: pausing or trying to rewind the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify User Connected to my Alexa Devices w/o Permission

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAn avid Spotify user named Michael McMahon of Mile High Motion in Colorado, conne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • ConniS
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Preferred Font not supporting

I am using a device named poco X3 Pro and I noticed a problem in the Spotify app after I changed the default font roboto to Google sans for the looks of it.The problem was that the in-app icons were not visible anymore,where in-app icons should've be...

• Visitor
  • I am using a device named poco X3 Pro and I noticed a problem in the Spotify  app after I changed the default font roboto to Google sans for the looks of it.The problem was that the in-app icons...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cast Spotify Video

Spotify now has video but I am unable to cast the audio or video anywhere. I mainly use Google home(s) but thought I would have the ability to cast the video to my tv via Chromecast. Am I missing something?

• Spotify now has video but I am unable to cast the audio or video anywhere. I mainly use Google home(s) but thought I  would have the ability to cast the video to my tv via Chromecast.  Am I...
  • Domer90
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Get some control over keeping the sound at a uniform volume!

I understand having commercials and have no problem with that... BUT... you have an excessive difference in volume when a commercial comes on. It is way, way too loud and out of line and obnoxious! Even from one song to another sometimes is way too u...

• Visitor
  • I understand having commercials and have no problem with that... BUT... you have an excessive difference in volume when a commercial comes on. It is way, way too loud and out of line and obnoxious! E...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts will not download

Plan:PremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy ZFlipOperating SystemAndroid 12 Podcasts will not download. When you tap the download button, it will just turn into an exclamation point and not download. When you tap it again it will say "downl...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy ZFlip Operating System Android 12   Podcasts will not download. When you tap the download button, it will just tu...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect, Alexa-echo multiple speakers, constant issues with control

Premium plan, USA, Devices: All Amazon Echo or Show devices - controlled by Alexa on android or PC, or by Spotify on PC, or by Spotify app on Android - Playing on Alexa multi-room music (speaker groups) My Question or IssueSome group names appear 2 t...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium plan, USA,  Devices: All Amazon Echo or Show devices - controlled by Alexa on android or PC, or by Spotify on PC, or by Spotify app on Android  - Playing on Alexa multi-room music ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared playlist owner: Can't delete songs added by collaborators

This doesn't seem to work. I can remove songs that I have added but not the ones that other contributors have added.

• Visitor
  • This doesn't seem to work. I can remove songs that I have added but not the ones that other contributors have added. 
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cracked Spotify apps

Where do we report cracked Spotify Premium developers? 

• Visitor
  • Where do we report cracked Spotify Premium developers?  
  • sulimankh
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app won't connect

PlanPremiumCountryScotlandDeviceWindows ComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI don't know when this started but it's been annoying me for so long, so when I play Spotify on my computer it won't connect to anything if I want to conne...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Scotland Device Windows Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I don't know when this started but it's been annoying me for so long, so when I...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Your Library] Stick the Setting Album View Instead of Albums and Singles

Hi so I was frustrated with clicking discography and it automatically put it in list view, even though you keep selecting tile view. Thank you for fixing that. Well another problem that stems from that one is the fact that it keeps resetting me makin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi so I was frustrated with clicking discography and it automatically put it in list view, even though you keep selecting tile view. Thank you for fixing that. Well another problem that stems from th...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes