Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does using a private session impact my blended playlists?

I listen to a few genres that my friends really can't stand, but since you can't remove songs from these playlists or prevent similar songs from showing up later on, I would like to prevent them from showing up at all. Will listening in a private ses...

• I listen to a few genres that my friends really can't stand, but since you can't remove songs from these playlists or prevent similar songs from showing up later on, I would like to prevent them from...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hi

lol

• Casual Listener
  • lol
  • jamskahler
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Discover][Bug] Songs consistently re-appear in discover weekly with a 6 month interval

PlanPremiumAll Devices and Operating Systems My Question or IssueThis post is meant to emphasis the bug aspect of the problems presented in this post:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Implemented-Ideas/Discover-Weekly-Prevent-Duplicates-in-Discover-We...

Digamma_0-1615976184917.png Digamma_1-1615976192322.png Digamma_2-1615976199153.png Digamma_3-1615976205775.png
  • Roadie
  •   Plan Premium All Devices and Operating Systems   My Question or Issue This post is meant to emphasis the bug aspect of the problems presented in this post: https://community.spotif...
  • pimrosten
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Younite’s 1st EP Youni-Birth not showing up on Spotify?

Yesterday, I tried to the EP wouldn’t play and it did not show up on Younite Artist Spotify homepage. Spotify you need to fix the problem? On April 20th, I could Youni-Birth EP on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday, I tried to the EP wouldn’t play and it did not show up on Younite Artist Spotify homepage. Spotify you need to fix the problem? On April 20th, I could Youni-Birth EP on Spotify.
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps pausing

I'm on a Chromebook using the webplayer and with every song it pauses after about 20 to 30 seconds every time. If you skip forward in the song it plays again for another 30 seconds or so then pauses again. On my Mac Spotify is running fine so looks l...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm on a Chromebook using the webplayer and with every song it pauses after about 20 to 30  seconds every time. If you skip forward in the song it plays again for another 30 seconds or so then p...
  • OscarDC
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts won't play on playstation 5

My playstation won't play podcasts from the app or the home menu, it was working before but now it does nothing. I disconnected my account and made a new one and the new one let me play podcasts but it doesn't seem to play them on my personal account...

• Visitor
  • My playstation won't play podcasts from the app or the home menu, it was working before but now it does nothing. I disconnected my account and made a new one and the new one let me play podcasts but ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution why are the ads crashing my spotify?

whenever i play my playlist, the ads as usual show up but they play no audio and after they finish playing they freeze and cause me to reload my spotify but then it will only just happen again.

• Casual Listener
  • whenever i play my playlist, the ads as usual show up but they play no audio and after they finish playing they freeze and cause me to reload my spotify but then it will only just happen again.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error message when playing offline

I need to listen offline because there is no WiFi at work. All music is properly downloaded. Offline is set in Playback. It will work for days with no problem. Then I’ll get an audio message saying “To use this feature, make sure you are connected to...

• Visitor
  • I need to listen offline because there is no WiFi at work. All music is properly downloaded. Offline is set in Playback. It will work for days with no problem. Then I’ll get an audio message saying “...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why the app don't play My downloaded playlists when no internet connection?

I have DUO plan and the app doesn't play the song/playlists that i download and have saved in my Android phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have DUO plan and the app doesn't play the song/playlists that i download and have saved in my Android phone.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can my followers on spotify see local files I play in their desktop social

I was wondering what shows up in my followers desktop social feed, the one that shows what all your spotify friends are currently listening to. I've heard podcasts do not, what about local files?

• Visitor
  • I was wondering what shows up in my followers desktop social feed, the one that shows what all your spotify friends are currently listening to. I've heard podcasts do not, what about local files?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs won't play longer than 1 second.

I just purchased a membership for Spotify premium, and ever since then, I've been having trouble playing songs. I've tried the app and Web player but nothing is working. Songs would play for only 1 second then skip to the next one. Sometimes a song m...

• Visitor
  • I just purchased a membership for Spotify premium, and ever since then, I've been having trouble playing songs. I've tried the app and Web player but nothing is working. Songs would play for only 1 s...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I hide top shows on spotify home screen?

Podcasts I have barely listened to or clicked on accidentally are displayed at the top of my home screen (Phone and Mac). They are not saved to my library, I didn't follow them, and aren't in my recently played.

• Visitor
  • Podcasts I have barely listened to or clicked on accidentally are displayed at the top of my home screen (Phone and Mac). They are not saved to my library, I didn't follow them, and aren't in my rece...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Friends see playlist with oldest song first. How to see most recent first?

When my friends look at my playlist they see the first songs added first.How can I make it so that someone who follows my playlist sees the most recently added songs first? E.g. As a listener it's easy as I just flip the date column and there - most ...

• Casual Listener
  • When my friends look at my playlist they see the first songs added first. How can I make it so that someone who follows my playlist sees the most recently added songs first? E.g. As a listener it'...
  • aanyaichinisan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canvas option at iPad not available

I use Spotify on my iPhone and on my iPad,On my iPhone canvas option is available and working. On my iPad I do even not have the option in my settings

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on my iPhone and on my iPad, On my iPhone canvas option is available and working. On my iPad I do even not have the option in my settings
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play on my computer

So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you ca...

• Casual Listener
  • So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this righ...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes