Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelamento de Conta

Quero cancelar minha conta mas vocês não me dão essa opção, o que pelo código de defesa do consumidor é proibido. Então façam por onde e cancelem a conta ou entrem em contato comigo.

• Visitor
  • Quero cancelar minha conta mas vocês não me dão essa opção, o que pelo código de defesa do consumidor é proibido. Então façam por onde e cancelem a conta ou entrem em contato comigo.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify on Echo Dot

Good morning all. I am hoping someone can help me to stop me tearing my hair out. Is it possible to use an amazon device but choose whi h spotify account is used? We have a family premium plan and there is nothing more annoying than being out for a r...

• Good morning all. I am hoping someone can help me to stop me tearing my hair out. Is it possible to use an amazon device but choose whi h spotify account is used? We have a family premium plan and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why is the album of the artist Slava KPSS "the monster who ruined the world" unavailable?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryRussia My Question or Issuetoday I found out that this album is not available for listening. why was it blocked? this fact makes me depressed.

•   Plan Free/Premium Country Russia    My Question or Issue today I found out that this album is not available for listening. why was it blocked? this fact makes me depressed. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web App] Playing local files on the Web App

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceWeb appOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am unable to play my local files on the web app. I can play them on my Android and on the desktop app, but I want to use the web player to play music on my PC. The web ...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Web app Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am unable to play my local files on the web app. I can play them on my Android and on the de...
  • gtfoyourmomisahoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD? STOP INSENSITIVE "TRUTH"ADVERT

Does anyone know how to complain about the frequency of an advert or how to stop it? I find the new "Truth" advert about sexual abuse to be insensitive to particular audiences. I understand the power behind making people aware, however it can be cons...

• Does anyone know how to complain about the frequency of an advert or how to stop it?    I find the new "Truth" advert about sexual abuse to be insensitive to particular audiences. I under...
  • Mleria
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Plan Member Login

Hi Guys I have just upgraded to Duo Plan and invited my wife as a Plan Member. Previous she just had the free plan. We now have her on my account profile as a Plan Member. The issue is we are try to get her signed in to the Spotify account on our new...

• Hi Guys I have just upgraded to Duo Plan and invited my wife as a Plan Member. Previous she just had the free plan. We now have her on my account profile as a Plan Member. The issue is we are try t...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify adding songs to your playlist

If you don’t have 15 songs in that playlist or Spotify premium Spotify forces songs to be added to your playlist.

• If you don’t have 15 songs in that playlist or Spotify premium Spotify forces songs to be added to your playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio Not Available

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPadOperating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueAny time I press "Go to radio" I get a message "The owner of this playlist has made it private or removed it from Spotify."I've had a premium account for several years and ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPad Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue Any time I press "Go to radio" I get a message "The owner of this playlist has made it private or ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar glitch on same track appearing each week

PlanFreeCountryEngland DeviceDEsktop WindowsOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI keep getting the same track each week in my release radar but but differening Artist, i.e. Cappadonna song but metadata listed t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country England   Device DEsktop Windows Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I keep getting the same track each week in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Crossfade in windows app

This is a feature that is not available in your windows application, but is available in the mobile version. I'm just waiting for it to come to the windows version. This feature is the crossover feature. It's on phones but not windows. This is the ca...

• Visitor
  • This is a feature that is not available in your windows application, but is available in the mobile version. I'm just waiting for it to come to the windows version. This feature is the crossover feat...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Undownloading Podcasts that have been deleted from Spotify

I utilize Spotify Premium on my Iphone. A few months ago I downloaded a series of podcasts from the same profile and they have since been deleted from that Spotify profile all together. How ever I still have and icon in my library for the podcasts th...

• I utilize Spotify Premium on my Iphone.   A few months ago I downloaded a series of podcasts from the same profile and they have since been deleted from that Spotify profile all together. How ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists adding popular artists for promotion

Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report this activity?

• Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Release Radar still working?

Hi!I'm curious to see how Release-Radar works nowadays. About 3 years ago, I released a song that had about 250 new listeners from the Release Radar playlists.A few months ago, I released a new song that received... 2 plays from Release Radar...Worth...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! I'm curious to see how Release-Radar works nowadays.  About 3 years ago, I released a song that had about 250 new listeners from the Release Radar playlists. A few months ago, I release...
  • samkruger
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Credit cards

Please allow access to the credit cards you have listed under my account. I would like to remove the credit card you have on file. You should not have that stored on your servers if I'm not a paying member. I have spent an hour trying to figure out h...

• Visitor
  • Please allow access to the credit cards you have listed under my account.  I would like to remove the credit card you have on file.  You should not have that stored on your servers if I'm n...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playing order

When I find a new podcast I wish I could listen to it from the very beginning when I hit play. Its annoying and time consuming to scroll all the way down and when I sort it I order of oldest to newest it doesn't play in that order it just ruins the v...

• Visitor
  • When I find a new podcast I wish I could listen to it from the very beginning when I hit play. Its annoying and time consuming to scroll all the way down and when I sort it I...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music doesn't play anymore

Hi guys, i apparently touched something on my screen while i was sorting my playlists and then a message appeared quickly a sort of "ok these songs won't be played anymore" and then i can not play these songs anymore i don't know how to get back on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, i apparently touched something on my screen while i was sorting my playlists and then a message appeared quickly a sort of "ok these songs won't be played anymore" and then i can not play th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey Spotify

I can't get "Hey Spotify" to work on mine or my son's devices. Microphone permissions are enabled but when either of us talks it says it can't understand us. Voice assistant works with other apps and on Google. Of course Google won't work now with th...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get "Hey Spotify" to work on mine or my son's devices. Microphone permissions are enabled but when either of us talks it says it can't understand us. Voice assistant works with other apps and...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Choosing "I dont like this artist" doesnt remove them from the Daily Mix Playlist

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+ Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 Oreo My Question or IssueI have marked a particular artist as "I dont like this artist" several times (about 4-5 times) and it keeps playing their songs in the Daily Mix. I h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy S8+   Operating System Android 8.0 Oreo   My Question or Issue I have marked a particular artist as "I dont like th...
  • aldisgreen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid reggeton promotions.

As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove these adverts and derivative promotions I don't wan...

• Regular
  • As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Daily Revision Playlist

I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the songs that you heard the last day(s). This could be don...

• I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the song...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes