Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Make song more obvious when following link

When I click the link to a song eg. a song that's currently playing, it takes me to the song's album. It should indicate in the album which song I've clicked by moving down the interface to the song. I've also notice Desktop doesn't highlight the son...

• Visitor
  • When I click the link to a song eg. a song that's currently playing, it takes me to the song's album. It should indicate in the album which song I've clicked by moving down the interface to the song....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Thoughtlessness...

It occurs to me that playing ads for pop or rap/hip-hop music to listeners on a classical music station/playlist is at the least thoughtless; do you really think that someone listening to classical is interested in those choices, considering that the...

• Visitor
  • It occurs to me that playing ads for pop or rap/hip-hop music to listeners on a classical music station/playlist is at the least thoughtless; do you really think that someone listening to classical i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FireTV won't play personal music / says "restricted content"

Plan. PremiumCountry. USA.Device. iPhone SE. 15.3.1Operating System. MacOS Monterey. 12.2.1.FireTV Gen 2. Spotify App 1.52 My Question or Issue: I uploaded CDs of music not available on Spotify to my desktop and then connected the music/playlists to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan. Premium Country. USA. Device. iPhone SE. 15.3.1 Operating System. MacOS Monterey. 12.2.1. FireTV Gen 2. Spotify App 1.52   My Question or Issue:   I uploaded CDs ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch Synchronisation Podcasts

I want to continue listening to a podcast through the Apple Watch. However, when I have already listened to an episode for 60 minutes on my phone, it doesn’t synchronize with my watch through the Spotify app. Here, I need to start at 0 minutes again....

• Visitor
  • I want to continue listening to a podcast through the Apple Watch. However, when I have already listened to an episode for 60 minutes on my phone, it doesn’t synchronize with my watch through the Spo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Search] Does it have to be that difficult? Single songs and stop adding to my playlist

On the mobile app. Trying to play a selected single song is a chore. STOP adding music to my playlist! Im new to the app. Looking for a higher quality audio app. This app is more frustrating then any music app I’ve run across. Then I can’t upgrade to...

• Visitor
  • On the mobile app. Trying to play a selected single song is a chore. STOP adding music to my playlist!    Im new to the app. Looking for a higher quality audio app. This app is more frustr...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connection issues with car stereo receivers

PlanFamilyCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 5aKenwood DDX594Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueMy car radio has a built-in function to connect to Spotify when my Android phone is connected via Bluetooth so I can control Spotify on my car radio...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country USA Device Google Pixel 5a Kenwood DDX594 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue My car radio has a built-in function to connect to Spotify when my And...
  • moneiro
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Using High Amounts of Data on Downloaded Content

When away from home or trusted wifi, I ONLY stream downloaded content. This month, I have received 2 separate notifications from my mobile service provider that I have gone over my data, which never happens. I checked the data usage on my phone and S...

• Gig Goer
  • When away from home or trusted wifi, I ONLY stream downloaded content. This month, I have received 2 separate notifications from my mobile service provider that I have gone over my data, which never ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Submitting Lyrics

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPad Air 3, Windows Inspiron 7700 AIOOperating SystemiOS 15, Windows 11 My Question or IssueI want to add lyrics to a song on Spotify, however, I don't know how to do it. I am not an artist, but I have a Musixmatc...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPad Air 3, Windows Inspiron 7700 AIO Operating System iOS 15, Windows 11   My Question or Issue I want to add lyrics to a song on Spotify, ho...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Turn Back Time: Start from Episode One

All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing about this app that really ticks me off: There is no option to s...

• Visitor
  •     All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to play my Spotify list om more than one device (i.e. max 3)

Hi all, I have been looking in FAQ's and the forum to find an answer to the question in regard to playing music from my account, using multiple speakers in different rooms Question - HOW TO PLAY MY LIST ON MORE THAN ONE DEVICE. I use my pc's, wireles...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have been looking in FAQ's and the forum to find an answer to the question in regard to playing music from my account, using multiple speakers in different rooms   Question ...
  • Theodam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Friend Activity question

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIf I only listen to a few seconds of a song will this song appear on my followers' friend act...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue If I on...
  • Mikeflou
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Casual Listening Status

I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual. Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any deliberate, purposeful listening during my work or leisure time when...

• I have two very specific modes of listening to Spotify: Active and Casual.  Active would be defined as any time I deliberately choose a genre, style, song, playlist, etc. This is any delibe...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WE DONT WANT CAR THING

Bring back support for car head units. It was an extremely shady business practice to silently drop support to sell your own obsolete unit.

• Bring back support for car head units. It was an extremely shady business practice to silently drop support to sell your own obsolete unit. 
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Samsung family hub fridge freezer.

PlanPaidCountryUKDeviceSamsung RS68N8941SLOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueI have recently purchased the above fridge, which has a limited version of the Spotify app running on it. It is potentially really useful to control music from here w...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Paid Country UK Device Samsung RS68N8941SL Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue I have recently purchased the above fridge, which has a limited version of the Spotif...
  • RustyF
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Play history

As a userI would like to be able to view all of the songs that I have recently played in the last 7 daysSo that when I don't remember a song name I can just go back through finding the right one. There is a feature in the app that displays my recentl...

• Visitor
  • As a user I would like to be able to view all of the songs that I have recently played in the last 7 days So that when I don't remember a song name I can just go back through finding the right one....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I use Hands Free Link, I can't shuffle

In my brand new Honda CR-V, I can play songs from my local collection over bluetooth. Spotify thinks that this is a "Hands Free connection".I have > 10,000 songs on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and it's nice to be able to listen to them, but currently ...

• Regular
  • In my brand new Honda CR-V, I can play songs from my local collection over bluetooth. Spotify thinks that this is a "Hands Free connection". I have > 10,000 songs on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20, an...
  • dclaar
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Discover] Let me manually edit my discover algorithm

I slept to "432hz meditation music" for a bit and now Spotify thinks I actually like listening to it. Please add an "I'm not interested in this" function, linked to my discover algorithm, so I can be rid of all this abhorrent calmness in my life. Tha...

• I slept to "432hz meditation music" for a bit and now Spotify thinks I actually like listening to it. Please add an "I'm not interested in this" function, linked to my discover algorithm, so I can be...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Workaround for submitting music to playlists

I understand that artists can't submit their first release to Spotify playlists. But if I released a song as a single (as my first ever release), could I release the song again as part of an album and submit the album version to playlists?

• I understand that artists can't submit their first release to Spotify playlists. But if I released a song as a single (as my first ever release), could I release the song again as part of an album an...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account information has been leaked twice

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueLast week, for the second time since I'm a premium subscriptor of this app, my information ha...

• Casual Listener
  • ...assword, only used the app on public networks while using a VPN, not shared my password or device with anyone and still, *somehow* i got someone using my account without my permision. Last time, they e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly? more like repeat weekly

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThis is not the first time I post nor this is the only mention of this issue on this forum. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue This is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes