Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player is auto skipping songs

I`m using Firefox 96, win7 64bit. DRM is working!!!, uBlock is off, cookie is allow, cleared cookie and cache.When i try to play song, player is starts autoskipping songs, on random song stops, plays song for 9 second and stops, play button not respo...

•   I`m using Firefox 96, win7 64bit. DRM is working!!!, uBlock is off, cookie is allow, cleared cookie and cache. When i try to play song, player is starts autoskipping songs, on random song st...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow links on Spotify chat

Whenever I attempt to goto and join a community my systems just gangs, tries to load. IF it does load it takes a long long time. What's up?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I attempt to goto and join a community my systems just gangs, tries to load. IF it does load it takes a long long time.  What's up?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play own music on Sonos or Chromecast

I cannot play my own music (local files) on Sonos or on Chromecast. So, what is the point of adding my own music? I don't want to listen to my music on my laptop speakers. Is something broken? PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDevicePixel 5Operating Syste...

• Regular
  • I cannot play my own music (local files) on Sonos or on Chromecast. So, what is the point of adding my own music? I don't want to listen to my music on my laptop speakers. Is something broken? &nbsp...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Samsung Watch - zero functionality

When will Spotify produce a functioning app for Samsung Watch. There are currently very few options e.g playlists are shown as a graphic, there's no text description. Hence a lot playlists all look the same; you have to open each one to find out what...

• Regular
  • When will Spotify produce a functioning app for Samsung Watch. There are currently very few options e.g playlists are shown as a graphic, there's no text description. Hence a lot playlists all look t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

First Amendment Rights Rule

Hi, I have been a Spotify customer for several years and have loved the app. However, it has come to my attention that Spotify is discussing removing the Joe Rogan podcast. I am not a fan of Rogan and do not listen to his podcast. But as an American ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have been a Spotify customer for several years and have loved the app. However, it has come to my attention that Spotify is discussing removing the Joe Rogan podcast. I am not a fan of Rogan an...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Notifications

Hello l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell”This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played.Can we just get the new item?First?

• Music Fan
  • Hello  l have just noticed the Notifications “Bell” This great new feature, however, when l select play, l get a play list. And various other tracks getting played. Can we just get the new it...
  • Stevie_Wonder
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Question of the Week: What are you looking for... ?

im looking for: someone who can help me get a spotify account logged out inside of a banned playstation account Sony told me to come here and talk to spotify support. as you can imagine, ive already seen what spotify FAQ has to say (talk to playstati...

• Casual Listener
  • im looking for:   someone who can help me get a spotify account logged out inside of a banned playstation account   Sony told me to come here and talk to spotify support. as you can ima...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App does not load when offline

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issue Hello. My Spotify App will not load when I am offline, so I am unable to play downloaded podcasts/playlists. I travel on the underground every day, and download...

• Plan Premium Country Uk Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue   Hello. My Spotify App will not load when I am offline, so I am unable to...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Connect] Troubleshooting

I can’t seem to select a song or shuffle play while on my phone. Since the phone version lets you select genres I chose r&b and when I wanna shuffle play it to the web player off my phone it won’t don’t nothing

• Visitor
  • I can’t seem to select a song or shuffle play while on my phone. Since the phone version lets you select genres I chose r&b and when I wanna shuffle play it to the web player off my phone it won’...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Device don't show in web player

Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) installed on another PC and logged in with a different ac...

• Regular
  • Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) instal...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Stops Playing Music Over Spotify Connect / Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryUS / N. America DevicePixel 4XL / Samsung Galaxy / Google Home Suite of DevicesOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueDuring regular playback in my car or other BT devices; playback is 100% fine. When I am home, and playing ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US / N. America   Device Pixel 4XL / Samsung Galaxy / Google Home Suite of Devices Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue During regular playback...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot play "liked songs" on amazon alexa or denon AV

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Alexa echo, galaxy s20 plus)Operating System(Android 12) My Question or IssueI can select my alexa in my spotify app to play any music, any playlist and it will play. However if I pick anything from my "liked music" play l...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Alexa echo, galaxy s20 plus) Operating System (Android 12)   My Question or Issue I can select my alexa in my spotify app to play any music, any playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Custom Playlist made by Google Home

A long time ago I told my google home to play my water playlist and it created a playlist called water music full of songs I like. I haven't been able to get it to create any more playlists, and the playlist shows it was created by Spotify. I can't a...

• Casual Listener
  • A long time ago I told my google home to play my water playlist and it created a playlist called water music full of songs I like. I haven't been able to get it to create any more playlists, and the ...
  • Kana_
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Bug] Don't play this is a broken feature

PlanPremiumOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueOn the android version of spotify when visiting an artist page, clicking on the kebab menu icon gives you the following options:followdon't play thisgo to artist radioshareAnd guess what, that ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue On the android version of spotify when visiting an artist page, clicking on the kebab menu icon gives you the following options: f...
  • Digamma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't update music info over bluetooth connected to car.

Hello! My Spotify is not updating the songs information on my vehicle while I am driving. Could you help me?

• Hello!   My Spotify is not updating the songs information on my vehicle while I am driving. Could you help me?  
  • tomas914
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not censor Joe Rogan or any other content producer for political reasons.

We have been the victims of misinformation about the Wuhan virus since the pandemic started. First, we were lied to about the origins of the virus, then falsely reassured by the WHO that the CCP was appropriately containing the virus, then led to bel...

• Visitor
  • We have been the victims of misinformation  about the Wuhan virus since the pandemic started.  First, we were lied to about the origins of the virus, then falsely reassured by the WHO that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Visiting Spotify’s Headquarter in Stockholm

Hello everyone!My name is Joseph Haddad, I am a DJ/Producer from Beirut/Lebanon also a verified artist on Spotify working under the artist name of ID.Jay.This might be as an unusual question but I am wondering if it is possible to have a tour at Spot...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone! My name is Joseph Haddad, I am a DJ/Producer from Beirut/Lebanon also a verified artist on Spotify working under the artist name of ID.Jay. This might be as an unusual question but ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No image and no title when sharing a playlist on Facebook

I am uncertain of why this is the one I try to share a playlist that I have created on Facebook no image at all appears. The image representing my playlist is generated by Spotify. Also there is no title of the playlist and no information. I get a sk...

• Casual Listener
  • I am uncertain of why this is the one I try to share a playlist that I have created on Facebook no image at all appears. The image representing my playlist is generated by Spotify. Also there is no t...
  • JCove
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] How do I delete 500 playlists?

My cat came and sat on my keyboard and created 500 empty playlists (still not exactly sure how). Is there any way to delete multiple playlists at once? I loathe the idea of having to do it one. at. a. time.

• My cat came and sat on my keyboard and created 500 empty playlists (still not exactly sure how).  Is there any way to delete multiple playlists at once?  I loathe the idea of having to do i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes