Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer! Bring it back

You use to have a timer that would stop the music after a certain amount of time. This was great for people who don't want to have music on all night, but still want to listen to something as they fall asleep. Please bring it back. It was so lovely t...

• Visitor
  • You use to have a timer that would stop the music after a certain amount of time. This was great for people who don't want to have music on all night, but still want to listen to something as they fa...
  • Fyrsten
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Stopped working on Ford SYNC3 audio system

PlanPremiumCountryBelarusDeviceiPhone 10,Operating SystemiOS 16.7.5Spotify ver 8.9.19 My Question or IssueRecently, Spotify stopped working on the SINC3 audio system ver.3.4, which is installed in my 6th gen Ford Mustang. I see the track name on the ...

• Plan Premium Country Belarus Device iPhone 10, Operating System iOS 16.7.5 Spotify ver 8.9.19   My Question or Issue Recently, Spotify stopped working on the SINC3 audio system ver....
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Mobile notification for podcasts I no longer subscribe to

Hello, I'm using Spotify on the mobile app and I'm having a problem that I can't solve. Maybe the community can help me? I get notifications for every new episode of podcasts I subscribed to in the past, despite unsubscribing from them a long time ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm using Spotify on the mobile app and I'm having a problem that I can't solve. Maybe the community can help me?   I get notifications for every new episode of podcasts I subs...
  • AlecCollins
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error on embed podcast: Upstream request timeout

PlanFree and Premium (also random website users) CountryNetherlands DeviceOn all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome). My Question or IssueI've embedded a podcast on a website. It was working well for a year now. Until this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free and Premium (also random website users)   Country Netherlands   Device On all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome).   My Question or I...
  • MihailY
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not available

PlanPremiumCountryRUOperating SystemiOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could not find a single podcast.Podcasts are not displayed in the search results, ...

• Plan Premium Country RU Operating System iOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could...
  • MihailY
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Khruangbin Fans First newsletter - Berlin tickets link wrong...

PlanPremium/FamilyCountryGermany My Question or IssueHi all,Just received a Spotify newsletter promoting Khruangbin concerts in Europe.It offers early access to concert tickets. Sadly the link to the Berlin event is not correct and links to the Antwe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Country Germany     My Question or Issue Hi all, Just received a Spotify newsletter promoting Khruangbin concerts in Europe. It offers early access to concert...
  • Swang1
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Jam session keeps exiting

PlanFree/PremiumCountry U.S. DevicePixel 7 My Question or IssueWhen i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit. We tried having someone else host the jam session and the same thing happens. What's goi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country U.S.   Device Pixel 7   My Question or Issue When i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit.  We tr...
  • Heathcorp
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify mutes while connected to car via Bluetooth

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDevicexiaomi redmi note 10 proOperating System11 RKQ1.200826.002 - Android 11 My Question or IssueWhen I connect my phone via Bluetooth to my Skoda Superb 2017 and start some song on Spotify, it runs great, until the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device xiaomi redmi note 10 pro Operating System 11 RKQ1.200826.002 - Android 11   My Question or Issue When I connect my phone via Bluetooth to my ...
  • Caribu
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Import podcasts from Google App

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel Pro 6Operating SystemAndroid 14 Question:Is it possible to import an OPML file to Spotify? Google is shutting down it's podcast player and this is the only way you can export your podcasts, other than transferr...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Pixel Pro 6 Operating System Android 14   Question: Is it possible to import an OPML file to Spotify? Google is shutting down it's podcast player...
  • AlarKemmotar
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Play the ablum when I click the giant green play button instead of the stupid queue

When I search for an album and hit the play button, that means I want to listed to the album. I never want to listen to whatever **bleep** you've added to my queue, I want to listen to whatever I am clicking play on. Seriously, the way queues work is...

• Visitor
  • When I search for an album and hit the play button, that means I want to listed to the album. I never want to listen to whatever **bleep** you've added to my queue, I want to listen to whatever I am ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos app: A few bugs to fix

PlanPremium DuoCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone XR, iPad and MacBook AirOperating SystemiOS 17, iPadOS 17 and macOS Big Sur My Question or IssueI've spotted some bugs/errors in the Spotify integration in the Sonos app. I specifically talking about u...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Duo Country United Kingdom Device iPhone XR, iPad and MacBook Air Operating System iOS 17, iPadOS 17 and macOS Big Sur   My Question or Issue I've spotted some bugs/errors...
  • MihailY
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sonos
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cyrus ONE Cast - can't connect

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(Samsung S23, PC)Operating System(Android 14, Windows 10) Suddenly I can't cast music to my Cyrus ONE Cast amplifier. I can choose it from list of available devices, it's recognized as Google Cast device, but I get only ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (Samsung S23, PC) Operating System (Android 14, Windows 10)   Suddenly I can't cast music to my Cyrus ONE Cast amplifier. I can choose it from list of...
  • Salata
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to block or stop a podcast from automatically playing

I pay for Spotify Premium. I UNFOLLOWED a podcast and Spotify STILL plays it automatically after I listen to the podcasts that I do follow. I found instructions on how to stop this from happening, which was to give the podcast a low rating and then S...

• Visitor
  • I pay for Spotify Premium. I UNFOLLOWED a podcast and Spotify STILL plays it  automatically after I listen to the podcasts that I do follow. I found instructions on how to stop this from happeni...
  • naomiserena
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution why the playlist that i share and a person saves dissapears later

I share some of my playlists with other people. The problem is that some time later the playlists that i shared and these people have saved dessaper from their saved playlists. So my question is- how to share a playlist so that a person could save it...

• Visitor
  • I share some of my playlists with other people. The problem is that some time later the playlists that i shared and these people have saved dessaper from their saved playlists. So my question is- how...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify block me while I'm connected to my VPN?

I use a VPN on my laptop. This has given some trouble when using Spotify in the past, but it seems to be getting worse. Now, when I open Spotify and start using it, almost nothing works. I cannot view an album in my library, I cannot start playing a ...

• Regular
  • I use a VPN on my laptop. This has given some trouble when using Spotify in the past, but it seems to be getting worse. Now, when I open Spotify and start using it, almost nothing works. I cannot vie...
  • MartinT
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to find a song from 2022 in my listening history

i used to listen to a song during 2022 around sep-aug but spotify listening history only shows till dec 2023 and this song isnt on my 2022 top songs. im desperate to find it.

• Casual Listener
  • i used to listen to a song during 2022 around sep-aug but spotify listening history only shows till dec 2023 and this song isnt on my 2022 top songs. im desperate to find it.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play podcast in Tesla

I have a Tesla Model 3 and recently the Spotify app was updated. I want to be able to do three things:1. Play all the episodes of a podcast I haven't already listened to2. Mark an episode as played3. Show all the episodes of a podcast I haven't liste...

• Regular
  • I have a Tesla Model 3 and recently the Spotify app was updated. I want to be able to do three things: 1. Play all the episodes of a podcast I haven't already listened to 2. Mark an episode as play...
  • Brownbob06
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Cómo puedo borrar las descargas de otros dispositivos?

Ya perdí varios dispositivos con mi cuenta y ahora ya no me deja descargar música en mi nuevo dispositivo ya que dice que necesito borrar descargas pero ya no tengo acceso a esos dispositivos

• Visitor
  • Ya perdí varios dispositivos con mi cuenta y ahora ya no me deja descargar música en mi nuevo dispositivo ya que dice que necesito borrar descargas pero ya no tengo acceso a esos dispositivos
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't share playlists I make but can share any other playlist

I have reinstalled the app, tried playing via different devices and logged on elsewhere, had others log into my devices in their account on my devices and they can create and share no problem. Tried to do it via different wifi non wifi and I cant sha...

• Casual Listener
  • I have reinstalled the app, tried playing via different devices and logged on elsewhere, had others log into my devices in their account on my devices and they can create and share no problem. Tried ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes