Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WebPlayer] No Settings or Scrobble anymore?

Hi guys, I'm sure the webplayer used to be able to scrobble to Last.Fm but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. Was this rermoved in the latest updated? All working fine through the desktop app. Thanks

• Hi guys,   I'm sure the webplayer used to be able to scrobble to Last.Fm but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.   Was this rermoved in the latest updated? All working fine through t...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution [Spotify for Artists] Grouping of band's releases with slightly differnt naming conventions.

So my band has had an album out on Spotify for some time now.(I will just call our band "The ", in order to avoid self-promoting out stuff). The label that put our album out, has our band listed as "" with "The" removed. We have something new on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • So my band has had an album out on Spotify for some time now.(I will just call our band "The <band name>", in order to avoid self-promoting out stuff).   The label that put our album out...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Podcast Perpetual Loop

PlanPremiumCountryUKSamsung Galaxy Note 9 My IssueI am a premium member, I came across to Spotify just for The Joe Rogan experience. First I didn't get any adverts. Then I started to get one in the middle of the podcast and after it had played I woul...

• Plan Premium Country UK Samsung Galaxy Note 9   My Issue I am a premium member, I came across to Spotify just for The Joe Rogan experience. First I didn't get any adverts. Then I starte...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit

I have explicit on and still doesn’t let me hear explicit songs. I already reseted my phone, checked for updates, deleted and reinstalled app nothing.

• Visitor
  • I have explicit on and still doesn’t let me hear explicit songs. I already reseted my phone, checked for updates, deleted and reinstalled app nothing. 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant view other peoples playlist anymore

hey so i was trying to look at someone elses playlist and it wont let me look at the playlist or other peoples playlist that i could before i just click on it and nothing happens it dosnt have a play button when you hover over it PlanPremium Devicepc...

• hey so i was trying to look at someone elses playlist and it wont let me look at the playlist or other peoples playlist that i could before i just click on it and nothing happens it dosnt have a play...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to denon avr x3500h amp

It was working fine until I changed to a new router recently and suddenly I can't connect to the amp anymore. My router is tplink ax 5400.I have tried to reinstall spotify apps, denon avr apps and use a statis ip address. Please help. Thank you.

• It was working fine until I changed to a new router recently and suddenly I can't connect to the amp anymore.   My router is tplink ax 5400. I have tried to reinstall spotify apps, denon avr ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] today’s top fans

My today’s top fans hasn’t refreshed any information at all since the first time i logged into it. does anyone know how to fix this?

• My today’s top fans hasn’t refreshed any information at all since the first time i logged into it. does anyone know how to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can connect to all devices except for one?

I just bought a second echo dot. Usually, I can select individual echo devices to play music from Spotify. However, the option for the new echo dot is there, but is "unavailable to control". If I select "Listening on Everywhere", it'll play on all ec...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a second echo dot. Usually, I can select individual echo devices to play music from Spotify. However, the option for the new echo dot is there, but is "unavailable to control".&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Jaguar / Land Rover car app bitrate information and control? (It seems too low )

Hi guys, I use Spotify extensively in my car, a Jaguar I-Pace 2019, through the Online Media app. It's supremely convenient to not have to tinker with the phone, but I do think the quality is lower than the Android app connected through Android Auto ...

• Hi guys,   I use Spotify extensively in my car, a Jaguar I-Pace 2019, through the Online Media app. It's supremely convenient to not have to tinker with the phone, but I do think the quality i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Crossfade not working on playlists downloaded to Garmin VA4S

Hi All, I have crossfade setup on my playlists, and it works fine when streaming to a local bluetooth speaker. I also have Gapless Playback turned on. However, the crossfade does NOT work on those same playlists when playing them on my Garmin Vivoact...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   I have crossfade setup on my playlists, and it works fine when streaming to a local bluetooth speaker. I also have Gapless Playback turned on. However, the crossfade does NOT wo...
  • Fruitcake76
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minutes ad free music still not working

Started Spotify and selected a Playlist. 3 advertisements played before giving me the click now for 30 minutes of ad free music. After that ad, 4 more advertisements played, 3 video and 1 audible. Then 2 songs played followed by 3 ads, all audible. 1...

• Started Spotify and selected a Playlist.  3 advertisements played before giving me the click now for 30 minutes of ad free music. After that ad, 4 more advertisements played, 3 video and 1 audib...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Internet speed drop

Hello everyone!So, I just started to use spotify and right of the bat I notice my internet connection was super slow. At first, I thought it was a coincidence but I run a little test. I started an online speed test to see how it affected my speed and...

• Hello everyone! So, I just started to use spotify and right of the bat I notice my internet connection was super slow. At first, I thought it was a coincidence but I run a little test. I started an ...
  • ZoneWalkerDK
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps logging out on Playstation

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I keep having to login to Spotify on my Playstation whenever I restart after putting it to s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Pearcie17
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My profile picture doesn't show up on my artist page

I uploaded my profile pictures to Spotify For Artists but the picture doesn't show up when I search my page on SpotifyInstead, It shows the album cover of my latest release.CountryIsraelDeviceThis problem occurs both on Desktop and the mobile app

• Visitor
  • I uploaded my profile pictures to Spotify For Artists but the picture doesn't show up when I search my page on Spotify Instead, It shows the album cover of my latest release. Country Israel Devic...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not sync witj Shazam

PlanPremiumDeviceWindows/Android I have about 255 Shazams but around 200 on Spotifi, so it seems they do not sunc anymore. Haven't changed any setting; how to resolve?

• Plan Premium Device Windows/Android   I have about 255 Shazams but around 200 on Spotifi, so it seems they do not sunc anymore. Haven't changed any setting; how to resolve?  
  • asciiM0
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Connect] Yamaha RX-V 673 AV-Receivers issue

Hi I have Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V673, have been trying to have it linked to Spotify-Connect Premium to no success.Wondering the receiver is not compactable or am just doing something stupid? Any help or tutorial on this is much appreciated, thank you...

• Visitor
  • Hi  I have Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V673, have been trying to have it linked to Spotify-Connect Premium to no success. Wondering the receiver is not compactable or am just doing something stupid?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists like Daily Drive and The Get Up skip all the podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceGalaxy A20Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueWhen I try to listen to a playlist like Daily Drive or The Get Up with Music and Podcasts it skips all the podcasts. The podcasts are shown in the queue but they do no...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Galaxy A20 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue When I try to listen to a playlist like Daily Drive or The Get Up with Music and Podcasts i...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution community.spotify.com significantly slower on Opera GX

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI've just entered the community and have found that the community.spotify.com website runs slower on Opera GX in comparison to other software such as Firefox. It e...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I've just entered the community and have found that the community.spotify.com website r...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Watch App full of bugs (Gear S3 / Gear Sport / Galaxy Watch)

PlanPremiumCountry Tested in Germany and Sweden (as if that would make a difference...)DeviceSamsung Gear Sport (tested), Samsung Gear S3, Samsung Galaxy Watch (there are threads describing these problems for these devices as well, but the search on ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  Tested in Germany and Sweden (as if that would make a difference...) Device Samsung Gear Sport (tested), Samsung Gear S3, Samsung Galaxy Watch (there are threads descr...
  • trntbl2109
  • Regular
  • 27 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Samsung
  • 27 replies
  • 18 likes