Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant find the podcast tab on neither windows nor android

PlanPremiumCountryMoldovaDeviceRedmi 5A / HP 250 G7Operating SystemAndroid 8.1.0 /Windows 10 My Question or IssueI cannot find the podcast tab anywhere on the app and if i try imputing individual podcasts in the search bar nothing comes up. Thank you...

•   Plan Premium Country Moldova Device Redmi 5A / HP 250 G7 Operating System Android 8.1.0 /Windows 10  My Question or Issue I cannot find the podcast tab anywhere on the app and i...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most of the songs on one album on really low quality

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(Desktop PC, Samsung Galaxy 10)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or IssueThe album The Haze by the band Pulled Apart By Horses seems to be messed up after the first song. After the first song The Haze ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device (Desktop PC, Samsung Galaxy 10) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue The album The Haze by the band Pulled Ap...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcasts on Spotify Russia

When will the podcast category become available on Spotify Russia? I have been a paying premium user for years, and after moving to Russia I have lost access to all podcasts on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • When will the podcast category become available on Spotify Russia? I have been a paying premium user for years, and after moving to Russia I have lost access to all podcasts on Spotify. 
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PC won’t detect iPhone via Spotify Connect and vice versa

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.ADeviceHP ProDesk 600 g1, iPhone 8Operating SystemWindows 10, iOS 14.6 Hey all, my issue is kinda self explanatory. I’ve already searched the forums and FAQs for help, and I haven’t come across a solution that has worked. So far...

• Plan Premium Country U.S.A Device HP ProDesk 600 g1, iPhone 8 Operating System Windows 10, iOS 14.6   Hey all, my issue is kinda self explanatory. I’ve already searched the forums and F...
  • CarlosE
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution LG TV (WebOS 5.80.30) Spotify Refuses to Play

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceLG TV 43"Operating System(WebOS 5.80.30) So i have 3 LG TVs and one of them Being my Office TV started to Lag while play back and stoppped playing randomly [Skip song fixed that] then it started lagging again this mornin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device LG TV 43" Operating System (WebOS 5.80.30)   So i have 3 LG TVs and one of them Being my Office TV started to Lag while play back and stoppped playing...
  • aleroi
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] 30 minutes of ad-free music lasted about 5 minutes.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0.0.This morning, I decided to listen to Spotify on my way home. So, I open the app and watch the ad for 30 minutes of no ads (which is fair, given the fact I don't pay for premium), all while I'm having ...

• I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0.0. This morning, I decided to listen to Spotify on my way home. So, I open the app and watch the ad for 30 minutes of no ads (which is fair, given the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bot Streams Generated by a Fake Playlist

Hello, So I think I may have been included on a Spotify playlist that is generating bot streams for a track I released a few months ago. I don't know how to report the playlist or get it deleted so my music doesn't get removed from Spotify. There are...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So I think I may have been included on a Spotify playlist that is generating bot streams for a track I released a few months ago. I don't know how to report the playlist or get it del...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Login from unauthorized device. "Sign out everywhere" button not working

Hello, I received a message from Spotify informing me that someone accessed my account from a device that is not mine. I was able to change my password successfully, but was not able to "Sign Out Everywhere" using the button on step 3. The button doe...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I received a message from Spotify informing me that someone accessed my account from a device that is not mine. I was able to change my password successfully, but was not able to "Sig...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community] Idea suggestion not working after login

I am unable to submit an idea when I have logged in. The same page keeps refreshing in a loop. I'm using the Samsung Internet browser. I have to log out, write the idea and log back in while submitting. Also, when I press the back button, the body, c...

• Music Fan
  • I am unable to submit an idea when I have logged in. The same page keeps refreshing in a loop. I'm using the Samsung Internet browser. I have to log out, write the idea and log back in while submitti...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify On Discord

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Last two days my Spotify won't show up as a status on my Discord. This is making it impossible for my friend and me to listen along to the music I play. I've...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Last two days my Spotify won't show up as a status on my Discord. This is ...
  • FanOf25
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: spotify for LG WebOs sucks

the app is useless... I have not been able to switch between my devices... once I switch from LG to spotify on my phone to quickly search a song, I can't switch back to LG.Daily Mixes and other playlists are not awailable WHY???

• Casual Listener
  • the app is useless... I have not been able to switch between my devices... once I switch from LG to spotify on my phone to quickly search a song, I can't switch back to LG. Daily Mixes and other pla...
  • 31zk43lmc4wfk3l
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Player controls not responding (HTTP 403)

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceMacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)Operating SystemMac OS Big Sur v11.5BrowserChrome v92.0.4515.107 and Firefox v89.0.2 IssueThe web player controls don't respond to the Play, Next or Previous buttons. Firefox and Chrome Dev Tools ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) Operating System Mac OS Big Sur v11.5 Browser Chrome v92.0.4515.107 and Firefox v89.0.2   Issue The web player...
  • kittsville
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Ads on Podcasts, even though Premium

I pay for Spotify premium.To me that means no ads, what so ever.I know your website says 'ad-free music,' but doesn't say anything about ad-free podcasts.But I am paying you money specifically so that I do not have to listen to ads. I hate ads. I fin...

• Visitor
  • I pay for Spotify premium. To me that means no ads, what so ever. I know your website says 'ad-free music,' but doesn't say anything about ad-free podcasts. But I am paying you money specifically ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

"Go ad free with Spotify Premium!" is a lie for Spotify exclusive podcast listeners.

Podcasts that are only available on Spotify have standalone (not pre-recorded in the audio file) ads where it switches tracks for an ad, then switches back. This should NOT happen for people who pay for premium. What are we paying for with premium if...

• Podcasts that are only available on Spotify have standalone (not pre-recorded in the audio file) ads where it switches tracks for an ad, then switches back. This should NOT happen for people who pay ...
  • eeple29
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

[iOS][Other] Can’t acces todays top fans

Hey I can’t acces the todays top fans site .. it always says I havzn’t (yet) reached the status of top fan .. tnx

• Visitor
  • Hey   I can’t acces the todays top fans site ..  it always says I havzn’t (yet) reached the status of top fan ..   tnx
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast rewind multiple minutes not seconds

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14.6) My Question or IssueSometimes when I hit the rewind 15 seconds button it will rewind like 10 minutes on the podcast and it happens relatively often. Maybe once for every 3-4 hits. why i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14.6)   My Question or Issue Sometimes when I hit the rewind 15 seconds button it will rewind like 10 minutes on the p...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on the Galaxy Watch will only play certain podcasts

Spotify PremiumNorwayGalaxy Watch 46 mm LTESpotify on Galaxy Watch / Tizen version 2.4.12Spotify app on Galaxy Watch is in "Standalone" modeSpotify on Android on the phone When I create a playlist in the Spotify app on my Android device, add two sepa...

• Spotify Premium Norway Galaxy Watch 46 mm LTE Spotify on Galaxy Watch / Tizen version 2.4.12 Spotify app on Galaxy Watch is in "Standalone" mode Spotify on Android on the phone   When I c...
  • PeteJeff2000
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify can't play this right now. - All songs.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Pro N (10.0.18362) My Question or IssueHi. This doesn't always happen, and i am unable to pinpoint the variables that lead to it happening. Yesterday i was listening to music just fine, i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10 Pro N (10.0.18362)   My Question or Issue Hi. This doesn't always happen, and i am unable to pinpoint the variable...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect broken on all devices

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPad, Xiaomi Mi9, Nad C658, All Sonos Devices (Play 1, 3, 5...)Operating SystemiOS latest, Android latest, BluOS & Sonos As of today i cannot play any music from the Spotify App via Spotify Connect. The issue persists ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPad, Xiaomi Mi9, Nad C658, All Sonos Devices (Play 1, 3, 5...) Operating System iOS latest, Android latest, BluOS & Sonos   As of today ...
  • b3st0fth3w0rst
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play podcasts on my pioneer HM72 Stereo

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceHuawei P30 pro Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI can't play podcasts on my pioneer HM72 Stereo. It tells me Can't play this right now. However it plays songs just fine

• Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Huawei P30 pro  Operating System Android Pie  My Question or Issue I can't play podcasts on my pioneer HM72 Stereo. It tells me Can't play...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes