Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle on Spotify's own created playlist always play top 10 songs first

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Windows and Android)Operating System(Windows 10 & Android 11) My Question or IssueAll of Spotify's own created playlists always seem to play to top 10 songs first on shuffle before playing the rest of the playlist. Is there...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (Windows and Android) Operating System (Windows 10 & Android 11)   My Question or Issue All of Spotify's own created playlists always seem to play to...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox Viewer Options

Im glad the videos have come to the xbox, though i felt i would bring my idea to the table. It isnt a big idea to watch the video if im multitasking, or focused on other things. However, ive noticed that when i watch a podcast on the spotify app on m...

• Visitor
  • Im glad the videos have come to the xbox, though i felt i would bring my idea to the table.   It isnt a big idea to watch the video if im multitasking, or focused on other things. However, ive...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify keeps switching to it's own random playlists!?

This is happening on my android phone and desktop computer.It first I thought someone had hacked into my account so I changed the passwords put it's till happening.I let my playlist play while I work and every few songs Spotify will switch half way t...

• Visitor
  • This is happening on my android phone and desktop computer. It first I thought someone had hacked into my account so I changed the passwords put it's till happening. I let my playlist play while I ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Other] Not all albums playing on Comcast app

I've been trying to listen to Sleeping with Sirens discography on the Spotify app on my Comcast tv. It will play some of the albums, but I will not play all of the albums. Is there a way to fix this? I've already tried closing the app and reopening i...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to listen to Sleeping with Sirens discography on the Spotify app on my Comcast tv. It will play some of the albums, but I will not play all of the albums.   Is there a way to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating a Podcast Follow Button

When I try to create a Follow Button for my podcast using the button generator found here: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/follow-button/, I get a "Sorry, couldn't find" error. I copied the URI directly from Spotify so I'...

• When I try to create a Follow Button for my podcast using the button generator found here: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/follow-button/, I get a "Sorry, couldn't find" ...
  • Julian
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why is my idea not on the home page of the ideas section

I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting next to zero views, I don’t think my ideas are bei...

• Music Fan
  • I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Podcast episodes on your own website

If you have a podcast on Spotify, especially a Spotify exclusive podcast, are you allowed to list your show's episodes on your own website? Obviously, the links to play audio would go back to Spotify's app, but can you have a list of the episode name...

• Casual Listener
  • If you have a podcast on Spotify, especially a Spotify exclusive podcast, are you allowed to list your show's episodes on your own website?  Obviously, the links to play audio would go back to S...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play song

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceDevice independent, tried it on a laptop and my phone.I also liked the song without effect.Operating SystemiOS and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI ain't able to find the song: Go back to the Zoo - Electric.I can find the band....

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device Device independent, tried it on a laptop and my phone. I also liked the song without effect. Operating System iOS and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I a...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing non-explicit songs through Google's smart speakers

Hello. I have kids who love music but don't like cursing, so I have explicit content turned off. However. when I ask a Google smart speaker to play a song that is explicit, nothing happens, even though there are non-explicit versions of it on Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have kids who love music but don't like cursing, so I have explicit content turned off. However. when I ask a Google smart speaker to play a song that is explicit, nothing happens, even thou...
  • Maria_B
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Continues to ask to Import Mp3 and won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm attempting to add local MP3 files to my library. I've followed the steps here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/local-files/ . Installed Quicktime. Did a clean...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm attempting to add local MP3 files to my library.  I've followed the steps here: http...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Protector

I'd like the option to be able to protect the screen surface. Anti glare would maybe work too. I'd definitely be happy with just a clear basic one.

• Visitor
  • I'd like the option to be able to protect the screen surface. Anti glare would maybe work too. I'd definitely be happy with just a clear basic one.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Key detection in Sort your music?

Hi,I have started using the "Sort your music" Echonest service. Now I wonder if there is "Key detection" under way? Would be really great sort playlists according to Key also.BR / Jonas

• Hi, I have started using the "Sort your music" Echonest service. Now I wonder if there is "Key detection" under way? Would be really great sort playlists according to Key also. BR / Jonas
  • soulwitness
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Star Program tips

Plan Premium Country Canada My Question or Issue I recently found out about the Star program and it sounds exciting. To Spotify users (non-staff) who are now Stars, how long did it take you to become a Star? Were you aiming for that goal or just answ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Canada     My Question or Issue I recently found out about the Star program and it sounds exciting. To Spotify users (non-staff) who are now Stars, how lo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I keep getting 'Something went wrong. Try reloading the page' whenever I log in on web player

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceHuawei Matebook D14Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I'm not signed in everything works fine, but it says something went wrong when I am signed in. Previously, I've only been able to play playlist from the hom...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Huawei Matebook D14 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I'm not signed in everything works fine, but it says something went wrong when I...
  • gpfcom
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Developer] Options get hidden in the menu when clicking the three dots beside a song

In the desktop version, the drop-down mostly opens below the three dots, and some options get hidden. I have to scroll the page up to see the full menu of the song options. Only sometimes the drop-down opens upwards and that's when I can see all the ...

• Regular
  • In the desktop version, the drop-down mostly opens below the three dots, and some options get hidden. I have to scroll the page up to see the full menu of the song options. Only sometimes the drop-do...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffling playlist folders on a PC using Connect or Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm guessing most of us don't just throw everything we like into one gigantic playlist and instead like to tweak the playlists within a playlist folder every now and then, or ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm guessing most of us don't just throw everything we like into one gigantic playlist and instead ...
  • raphdub
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Categories

Why don't you have a category for Film, TV, and Game soundtracks? You make it very hard for me to find the music I want to listen to.

• Music Fan
  • Why don't you have a category for Film, TV, and Game soundtracks? You make it very hard for me to find the music I want to listen to.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn-by-turn blue banner gone

Hello, I've been using Spotify w/ Waze navigation for a couple years now. I like having the turn-by-turn blue banner at the top of the Spotify app. But now that disappeared and I'm unable to get it back on. One day it just stopped working. I searched...

• Hello, I've been using Spotify w/ Waze navigation for a couple years now. I like having the turn-by-turn blue banner at the top of the Spotify app. But now that disappeared and I'm unable to get it b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify remote doesn't work properly with Flic?

Hi. I bought some Flic (Flic 2) buttons about 2 months ago and while they originally worked really well, I have been getting a lot of 403 and 500 errors about half the time so it is almost unusable. I've been told by Spotify that this thread will onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I bought some Flic (Flic 2) buttons about 2 months ago and while they originally worked really well, I have been getting a lot of 403 and 500 errors about half the time so it is almost u...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes