Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Once again requesting a block/remove followers feature.

Dear Spotify Team, I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition to a music streaming service. The new component of the application is welcome for numero...

• Dear Spotify Team,        I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition...
  • Zambies86
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] New redesigned app issues

Plan: PremiumCountry: Slovakia DeviceiMac late 2013Operating SystemmacOS Mojave 10.14.6 Hi, today I received the new redesigned app version (1.1.58.820) and I found few issues after short time of using it. 1. there is no setting to hide unavailable s...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: Slovakia   Device iMac late 2013 Operating System macOS Mojave 10.14.6   Hi, today I received the new redesigned app version (1.1.58.820) and I found few...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not find playlist "Lieblingssongs" in Sonos App

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S21, S10, S9)Operating System(iOS 10, Android 11, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIn Sonos App I can mark a song with the Heart, so that the song is listed in the playlist "Lieblingssongs"...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S21, S10, S9) Operating System (iOS 10, Android 11, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue In Sonos App I can mark a song...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Подтверждение страницы пользователя

Как можно подтвердить страницу пользователя? Нигде в интернете не могу найти подобной информации. Все что есть по вопросы это - обратитесь к местным представителям spotify. Необходимо подтвердить именно страницы пользователя (*/user), а не страницу а...

Artemjka_0-1620070955212.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Как можно подтвердить страницу пользователя? Нигде в интернете не могу найти подобной информации. Все что есть по вопросы это - обратитесь к местным представителям spotify.   Необходимо подтве...
  • Artemjka
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] RAM usage in Windows

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Good morning.Since two weeks ago the web player started to consume much more resources.Since I open the browser, in 30-40 minutes the ram usage doubles.I tried on windows with fire...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   Good morning. Since two weeks ago the web player started to consume much more resources. Since I open th...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Other] 3 times more ads because of corona

Before corona, there was an acceptable ammount of ads, it was still kind of okay. But now, there are the standard ads, and the corona ads. Like this, I listen to 2 songs, and then I listen to 3 ads. Do something or I will use another program, this is...

• Visitor
  • Before corona, there was an acceptable ammount of ads, it was still kind of okay. But now, there are the standard ads, and the corona ads. Like this, I listen to 2 songs, and then I listen to 3 ads. ...
  • -Webxorcist-
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Polestar 2, group session doesn't work, android automotive

PlanFamily PremiumCountryNLDevicePolestar 2, Iphone XR, iPhone 7Operating SystemAndroid automotive, iOs 14. My Question or IssueI tried using group session. But after scanning QR code nothing happens. I use the same account for polestar spotify as iP...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country NL Device Polestar 2, Iphone XR, iPhone 7 Operating System Android automotive, iOs 14.   My Question or Issue I tried using group session. But after scannin...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes as soon as I open it

Hey, I've been having this problem for months now and I finally decided to deal with it. So, basically, every time I open spotify on my laptop, it immediately crashes. I have tried restarting my laptop, uninstalling and reinstalling spotify, and I tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I've been having this problem for months now and I finally decided to deal with it. So, basically, every time I open spotify on my laptop, it immediately crashes. I have tried restarting my lapt...
  • CarlosE
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution oabbott-us

I'm getting an "opps" error when I try to link my spotify premium account with the iOS Alexa app. I've confirmed the username/email/password are correct. Plus I've change my password. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Alexa app. Addit...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm getting an "opps" error when I try to link my spotify premium account with the iOS Alexa app. I've confirmed the username/email/password are correct. Plus I've change my password. I've also tried...
  • Novy
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Advertising taken a turn for the worst

I understand the need for advertising, I do, but your new strategy of going to ads after every 2 songs, or x period of time is so ridiculous, its worse than native radio. And when you hear Andy 30 times in a hour you want to buy his razor just to cut...

• Visitor
  • I understand the need for advertising, I do, but your new strategy of going to ads after every 2 songs, or x period of time is so ridiculous, its worse than native radio. And when you hear Andy 30 ti...
  • Marek404
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Length NaN:NaN

PlanPremiumCountry Armenia DeviceDell XPS 13Operating SystemUbuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver) My Question or IssueHi,The music length in my spotify is showing NaN. I have tried to reinstall the app/login logout. But none of it helped.I would be grat...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Armenia   Device Dell XPS 13 Operating System Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS (Bionic Beaver)   My Question or Issue Hi, The music length in my spotify is sho...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sort and filter options in web player?

PlanPremium DeviceEdge browserOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI couldn't find an answer to this. Is it supposed to be possible to filter and sort playlists in the web player? I haven't used it much before. Thanks

• Composer
  • Plan Premium   Device Edge browser Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I couldn't find an answer to this. Is it supposed to be possible to filter and sort playlists ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add playlists in your library to groups

Please vote this up so Spotify sees this. My Idea: If you are in your library you can create groups (With Name, description and a picture) and then you can add your Playlists, albums and more to the different groups. For example: There is a "+" Butto...

• Casual Listener
  • Please vote this up so Spotify sees this.  My Idea: If you are in your library you can create groups (With Name, description and a picture) and then you can add your Playlists, albums and more...
  • LeLe2001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Connect] Everyone being able to control group sessions not just the host

I was testing the group sessions with my friend and it seems to be that only that the host is able to really "control" the session. My friend would play a song and it just wouldn't play on my end as the host. This will hopefully be a feature when gro...

• Visitor
  • I was testing the group sessions with my friend and it seems to be that only that the host is able to really "control" the session. My friend would play a song and it just wouldn't play on my end as ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Still no Spotify Connect on Libratone Zipp Classic

Plan: Premium FamilyDevice: iPhone 7s and 12, MacBook and MacBook ProOperating System: iOS and macOS, all up to date as of 20210501-1428 My Question or Issue Spotify Connect is not available with a Libratone Zipp Classic. This is a big disappointment...

• Plan:  Premium Family Device: iPhone 7s and 12, MacBook and MacBook Pro Operating System: iOS and macOS, all up to date as of 20210501-1428    My Question or Issue ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Freestanding Spotify TV App that Doesn't Require Pairing with Another Device

Unless I'm mistaken, I've searched the community, and I've checked web searches, it appears the only way to use Spotify with TV is to search your TV, find the app, and pair with another device. If I'm wrong at this point, you can let me know.My sugge...

• Visitor
  • Unless I'm mistaken, I've searched the community, and I've checked web searches, it appears the only way to use Spotify with TV is to search your TV, find the app, and pair with another device. If I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Other] Country Region

Please remove Georgia from Asian listed countries and put it where it belongs,in Europe. THATS THAT!

• Please remove Georgia from Asian listed countries and put it where it belongs,in Europe. THATS THAT!
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Removing and adding non-matching songs to a collab playlist.

My Question:I am following a public playlist with around 130 followers, the playlist is in collab mode.About 12 hours ago (10 am CET) someone removed but 9 songs of a 120+ song playlist and spam added ca. 260 songs to the playlist. None of the songs ...

• My Question: I am following a public playlist with around 130 followers, the playlist is in collab mode. About 12 hours ago (10 am CET) someone removed but 9 songs of a 120+ song playlist and s...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Connect] Device manager

Is there a way to see the different devices on which I have signed into Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to see the different devices on which I have signed into Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple Songs Duplicated in Your Daily Drive Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceComputer, Mobile PhoneOperating SystemWindows 7, Android Oreo My Question or IssueAt least four tracks have been duplicated on the latest generation of my 'Your Daily Drive' playlist. When a duplicate is being played, the W...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Computer, Mobile Phone Operating System Windows 7, Android Oreo   My Question or Issue At least four tracks have been duplicated on the latest gene...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes