Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Green Played Checkmark Not Showing for JRE Podcast

Subscription: FreeVersion: Spotify Web PlayerBrowser: Chrome I’m not really sure where to post this bug report but I think this is the right place. For the last month or so I have noticed that when I finish an episode of the Joe Rogan podcast there i...

• Casual Listener
  • Subscription: Free Version: Spotify Web Player Browser: Chrome   I’m not really sure where to post this bug report but I think this is the right place.   For the last month or so I ha...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back previous version of Home tab

Not really an idea, but the last update changed the functionality of the Home tab and I REALLY don't like it. I preferred the carousels with suggested music, recently played, top playlists and collections, etc. Now there is only a single option under...

• Visitor
  • Not really an idea, but the last update changed the functionality of the Home tab and I REALLY don't like it. I preferred the carousels with suggested music, recently played, top playlists and collec...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Giftcard PIN code is Unreadable

Plan: Premium, 12MonthsCountry: CanadaDevice: I Phone XR My Question or IssueI have just bought a 12 month gift card for Spotify premium and the gift cards back pin got scratched and became unreadable for the first half of the PIN. I need assistance ...

• Plan: Premium, 12Months Country: Canada Device: I Phone XR   My Question or Issue I have just bought a 12 month gift card for Spotify premium and the gift cards back pin got scratched and b...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What quality does Spotify store their music in?

I was wondering what is the maximum quality Spotify can provide, is it like FLAC or CD quality? Can it be as high as DSD? And what are the ways Spotify get their music? Righ off recording studios?

• I was wondering what is the maximum quality Spotify can provide, is it like FLAC or CD quality? Can it be as high as DSD? And what are the ways Spotify get their music? Righ off recording studios?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't connect to Kenwood

I can't connect my Spotify (V. 8.6.18.720) on my Huawei P20 Pro to my Kenwood DDX4018. On the Kenwood Display appears "Connect... I have the issue since 1.5 year. Did you have a solution?

• Visitor
  • I can't connect my Spotify (V. 8.6.18.720) on my Huawei P20 Pro to my Kenwood DDX4018.   On the Kenwood Display appears "Connect...   I have the issue since 1.5 year.   Did you h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback bar stuck when casting

PlanPremium CountryUK DeviceGoogle Pixel 4 XL Operating SystemAndroid (latest version) My Question or Issue When casting through Spotify Connect or the standard cast API, the timebar (where you can select a position in a song) and the timestamp remai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country UK   Device Google Pixel 4 XL   Operating System Android (latest version)   My Question or Issue  When casting through Spotify Connect or ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs not shuffling on Sonos

Whenever I try to shuffle songs while streaming to Sonos or any other streaming speaker, nothing happens. No songs play ever. I can play albums and all my other playlists and everything else except my liked songs. I have contacted support for way too...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to shuffle songs while streaming to Sonos or any other streaming speaker, nothing happens. No songs play ever. I can play albums and all my other playlists and everything else except m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Please Fix This
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution group listening skipping songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SE (2020)Operating SystemiOS 14.4.2 My Question or Issuein a listening session whenever a listener queues or plays a song it will suddenly skip mid song and go back to what the person who made the party was listening...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE (2020) Operating System iOS 14.4.2   My Question or Issue in a listening session whenever a listener queues or plays a song it will suddenly s...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Updated Podcast track on SoundCloud: Still old track on Spotify

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerland (But based in Japan)Deviceseveral (Windows10, Iphone7)Operating SystemWindows10, IOS14 We recently added our Podcast hosted on SoundCloud on Spotify. The Podcast is about Education Policy globally. In one episode, we receiv...

• Visitor
  • ...s I cannot have that file public, I really want to be able to have the track available on SoundCloud listed on Spotify.    Has anyone any idea how to remedy this, here is our Spotify c...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Poor sound quality with Spotify Connect on Samsung HW-Q70T

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceSamsung HW-Q70T with Spotify Connect My Question or IssueHello! Im facing some strange issues with my Samsung Soundbar.when i first connect to the soundbar with my phone via spotify connect i always have poor sound qual...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device Samsung HW-Q70T with Spotify Connect   My Question or Issue Hello! Im facing some strange issues with my Samsung Soundbar. when i first connect to th...
  • bczlwlj-_12z5
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home spotify settings

Plan Premium Country EnglandDeviceGoogle HomeOperating SystemGoogleMy Question or IssueHow do you adjust settings when using Google home speaker to listen to spotify (normalise volume, volume level, music quality etc) ???

• Plan Premium  Country  England Device Google Home Operating System Google My Question or Issue How do you adjust settings when using Google home speaker to listen to spotify (n...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on a portable media player

We have a family subscription and my son uses one account on his iphone. However, he is not allowed his phone at school. Are there any devices which cannot call, text, surf, or run apps etc but which can play Spotify playlists offline. I really want ...

• We have a family subscription and my son uses one account on his iphone. However, he is not allowed his phone at school. Are there any devices which cannot call, text, surf, or run apps etc but which...
  • Girlypint
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home "Play music LIKE Artist" should start Artist radio

SubscriptionPremium PlatformGoogle Home Assistant My Question or IssueThe Google Home Assistant supports a few quick commands to play songs/artists.The issue is they don't work the same, and they don't work intuitively! "Play song X": this starts Son...

• Music Fan
  • Subscription Premium   Platform Google Home Assistant   My Question or Issue The Google Home Assistant supports a few quick commands to play songs/artists. The issue is they don't w...
  • kamcknig
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

[iOS][Developer] List all artists in apple carplay

In songs that are collaborated by multiple artists, only the first one is listed in Apple Carplay. I would hear a new voice in a song and get frustrated because I have no idea who it is. I would like to know all the artists who are singing it. Please...

• In songs that are collaborated by multiple artists, only the first one is listed in Apple Carplay. I would hear a new voice in a song and get frustrated because I have no idea who it is. I would...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work with Google Home

I have half a dozen Google Home devices on my network. For the past year or so, I would occasionally get an error, 'Sorry, something went wrong' but the issue would normally resolve in an hour or so. For the past month, I have been unable to play any...

• Visitor
  • I have half a dozen Google Home devices on my network. For the past year or so, I would occasionally get an error, 'Sorry, something went wrong' but the issue would normally resolve in an hour or so....
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service abilities

Customer service should have the ability to manually change the date to when a song was added to a playlist!!! Like what the heck, why dont they have this ability

• Customer service should have the ability to manually change the date to when a song was added to a playlist!!! Like what the heck, why dont they have this ability
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app stopped working on my galaxy watch active 2 with it last update (Tizen 5.5.0.1)

PlanPremium DevicesGalaxy watch active 2 Operating SystemTizen 5.5.0.1 My Question or IssueThe spotify app on my galaxy watch active 2 was working perfect until the last update of the weareble OS (Tizen 5.5.0.1), then it's stopped working. It loads f...

• Plan Premium   Devices Galaxy watch active 2   Operating System Tizen 5.5.0.1   My Question or Issue The spotify app on my galaxy watch active 2 was working perfect until the...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify TV apps: home page not working anymore

Hello team, for a couple of weeks now, the Spotify home page of all my TV Spotify Apps is not working. I am facing this across the following Spotify Apps platforms:  TV, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV.FYI my iOS and Desktop app works fine. While I can s...

• Composer
  • Hello team, for a couple of weeks now, the Spotify home page of all my TV Spotify Apps is not working. I am facing this across the following Spotify Apps platforms:  TV, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV. ...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to see all listening history (hours, songs, etc.)?

I've had my Spotify premium account for a few years now and I was wondering if there was any way to see all the songs I have ever listened to and how many hours. Ideally this would also be filterable by week/month/year etc. 2017wrapped was nice while...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had my Spotify premium account for a few years now and I was wondering if there was any way to see all the songs I have ever listened to and how many hours. Ideally this would also be filterable...
  • Xenia
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes