Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Imported songs all greyed out, but licensed and available if I search

My Question or IssueTracks greyed out that ARE available on Spotify. Almost certain this is happening to all tracks imported from iTunes, they're losing their link to the Spotify track. Details below. I have a lot of playlists. At least one of them, ...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue Tracks greyed out that ARE available on Spotify. Almost certain this is happening to all tracks imported from iTunes, they're losing their link to the Spotify track. Details bel...
  • grabinat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will my Spotify artist page be deleted?

Hello everyone. I am going to end the contract with my current distributor. Before I sign a contract with the new distributor and upload song, my current distributor will take down all my songs on Apple music first. May I know under this situation, w...

• Hello everyone. I am going to end the contract with my current distributor. Before I sign a contract with the new distributor and upload song, my current distributor will take down all my songs on Ap...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify wont play on my browser at all

PlanPremiumCountryusDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI keep getting this popup every time i log in its only when i log in as well and the spotify app on pc doesnt work either it will load but wont play any songs. I have tired un...

• Plan Premium Country us Device Pc Operating SystemWindows 10   My Question or Issue I keep getting this popup every time i log in its only when i log in as well and the spotify app on p...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify in Azerbaijan

Hello spotify, from 2018 submissions are made so that we can use spotify in Azerbaijan. But since then no progress has been made. We dont know what we can do so that u make spotify available for Azerbaijani people. I have been using it with vpn for a...

• Visitor
  • Hello spotify, from 2018 submissions are made so that we can use spotify in Azerbaijan. But since then no progress has been made. We dont know what we can do so that u make spotify available for Azer...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Tracklinking Attribution

I am going to post an album with a new distributor and plan to use track linking by uploading with the new distributor, waiting to see if the linking occurs, and then take down the album with the old/previous distributor. Will Spotify begin sending p...

• I am going to post an album with a new distributor and plan to use track linking by uploading with the new distributor, waiting to see if the linking occurs, and then take down the album with the old...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Actually make Spotify useful for podcast users

Hi. I will cut to the chase. Your podcast useability is awful. Just trash. Once you bought the JRE podcast, I thought I may as well swap as many podcasts as possible over to your client, and just use that instead of pocket casts. I just can't do it. ...

• Visitor
  • Hi.  I will cut to the chase. Your podcast useability is awful.  Just trash. Once you bought the JRE podcast, I thought I may as well swap as many podcasts as possible over to your client, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Country not on the list

I live in Senegal, but this country is not one the list. What could I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Senegal, but this country is not one the list. What could I do?  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player cannot be opened

PlanFree CountryMaldives (Spotify is not available) Device(Web player) Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueCannot open Spotify Web player. I get the error message "Sorry, couldn't find that".I was able to use the web player until last mo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Country Maldives (Spotify is not available)   Device (Web player)   Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Cannot open Spotify Web player. I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

International Spotify Usage

Microsoft has killed the groove music services for windows. I'm living in Kenya and that means I can't use Spotify. This is frustrating and I would like for Spotify to let windows phone users on Its windows phone app have unrestricted access to Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Microsoft has killed the groove music services  for windows. I'm living in Kenya and that means I can't use Spotify. This is frustrating and I would like for Spotify to let windows phone users o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When will spotify be available in Kenya??

It’s so unfair, I have to go back to my country Kenya after 3 years stay in us. I’ve been using spotify for the past last few months and now I’m so stressed I won’t be able to access spotify once I’m back in Kenya. I hope something gets done about it...

• Regular
  • It’s so unfair, I have to go back to my country Kenya after 3 years stay in us. I’ve been using spotify for the past last few months and now I’m so stressed I won’t be able to access spotify once I’m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Georgia (country) (Yes, for the 1000th time.)

Hello. I love music and I know many people who love music. I've still got 2 more years in this country and I am really tired of using VPNs all the time. I'm not buying Premium, because Spotify isn't supported in Georgia. I do want to use this app fre...

• Hello. I love music and I know many people who love music. I've still got 2 more years in this country and I am really tired of using VPNs all the time. I'm not buying Premium, because Spotify isn't ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify doesn’t work with Sonos in Curacao...

Here is my problem: I have a Spotify Premium and Sonos account in Holland, they work perfectly toghether. Now we also have a house in Curacao with Sonos devices and over there my Spotify does not connect! I’ve made an other Sonos account for the spea...

• Here is my problem:   I have a Spotify Premium and Sonos account in Holland, they work perfectly toghether. Now we also have a house in Curacao with Sonos devices and over there my Spotify doe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Expand into Africa

I've read comment's from Spotify explaining that there is no Viral 50 or Top 50 by country for any African countries because spotify hasn't expanded there yet. That response is weak at best and it does not "resolve" my concern or question. Africa is ...

• I've read comment's from Spotify explaining that there is no Viral 50 or Top 50 by country for any African countries because spotify hasn't expanded there yet.    That response is weak at...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Country restrictions?

Hello. I've been a happy spotify user for a long long time but today I noticed something that made me very weary. As usual I went to the discover tab to listen to some new bands. I saw a band who looked cool (Masters of reality) and wanted to give it...

Capturar.JPG Capturar2.JPG Capturar3.JPG
  • Regular
  • Hello.   I've been a happy spotify user for a long long time but today I noticed something that made me very weary. As usual I went to the discover tab to listen to some new bands. I saw a b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 35 likes
  • music
  • 12 replies
  • 35 likes

[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Hide songs on an album on my artist page

I'm releasing an album a couple months in the future. I want to release two singles prior to the full release. Is it possible to post the full album, but only have one song be revealed while the other 5 songs in the album are blurred out or unavailab...

• Visitor
  • I'm releasing an album a couple months in the future. I want to release two singles prior to the full release. Is it possible to post the full album, but only have one song be revealed while the othe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist won't shuffle correctly

Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the only connection.

• Visitor
  • Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended songs feature missing in playlists

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone SE 2016 and Desktop PCOperating SystemiOS 14.4 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, majority of my playlists (200+ tracks) are missing the recommended songs feature which worked before. Only one of my playlists ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone SE 2016 and Desktop PC Operating System iOS 14.4 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,   majority of my playlists (200+ tracks) are...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Sri Lanka yet ?

Hi , we are almost in Year 2019 and not sure why spotify is not in Sri Lanka yet. I've already asked this in year 2015 and very curious why its taking that long. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Does-Spotify-supports-in-Sri-Lanka/td-p/106700...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , we are almost in Year 2019 and not sure why spotify is not in Sri Lanka yet. I've already asked this in year 2015 and very curious why its taking that long.  https://community.spotify.co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player either skips songs entirely or stops at 9 seconds,

As the title says, the web player either skips past songs before they even start, or stops at the 9 second mark.Using latest version of Waterfox.Tried signing out of everything, did not work.

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says, the web player either skips past songs before they even start, or stops at the 9 second mark. Using latest version of Waterfox. Tried signing out of everything, did not work.
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes