Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I upload music?

I made a song and wanted to put it up on Spotify so I could listen to it at work. How do I do that?

• Visitor
  • I made a song and wanted to put it up on Spotify so I could listen to it at work. How do I do that?
  • ribezaz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • AmitBeck
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 20 replies
  • 15 likes

My husband is a Duo member How come he has six skips he should have endless

my husband cannot go backwards to listen to music when he chooses and he can only skip songs six times when he should be able to skip as many as he wants. Why is this?

• Visitor
  • my husband cannot go backwards to listen to music when he chooses and he can only skip songs six times when he should be able to skip as many as he wants. Why is this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution streaming volume turns to max and blows up speakers

Dear Spotifiers,I use the Spotify function to play the music on my NAD or Sonos system (click on the icon (monitor/phone) and select the apparatus). The volume that will play on the external audio is depicted on the bottom of the screen and I slide i...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotifiers, I use the Spotify function to play the music on my NAD or Sonos system (click on the icon (monitor/phone) and select the apparatus). The volume that will play on the external audi...
  • djezmino
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delete local files

Hello everyone, I recently sorted out my music in iTunes and therefore deleted many music files.However all these local files, even those erased, still appear in my Spotify, even when I deactivate the display of my local files in my preferences! Grrr...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone,   I recently sorted out my music in iTunes and therefore deleted many music files. However all these local files, even those erased, still appear in my Spotify, even when I de...
  • jjacksonspencer
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 31 replies
  • 5 likes

Only my songs on shared blend

Spotify shared blend with one other person shows only my songs. Blend is nearly 3 hours long and every song has only one initial beside it (mine). Did my friend do something to stop their songs appearing?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify shared blend with one other person shows only my songs. Blend is nearly 3 hours long and every song has only one initial beside it (mine). Did my friend do something to stop their songs appea...
  • ribezaz
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I listen to more audiobooks given that I haven’t used my free 15h

I don’t seem to me able to listen to more books without paying, yet I have only listened to one book this month. It’s duration is 6hour and 4 minutes. So what’s going on? Where can I see how many hours of audio books I have listened to this month? I ...

• Visitor
  • I don’t seem to me able to listen to more books without paying, yet I have only listened to one book this month. It’s duration is 6hour and 4 minutes. So what’s going on? Where can I see how many h...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [AAOS] Spotify for Android Automotive is missing go forward/backward 15 sec

I'm using Spotify in my car (Renault Mégane E-Tech running Android Automotive, not Android Auto!) and the native app doesn't have the ability to go forward or backward 15 sec. To be more precise, I can tap on the 3 dots, then these controls appear bu...

1000016547.jpg 1000016548.jpg
  • Regular
  • I'm using Spotify in my car (Renault Mégane E-Tech running Android Automotive, not Android Auto!) and the native app doesn't have the ability to go forward or backward 15 sec.   To be more pre...
  • MihailY
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug with Spotify Community auto notification email

The noreply-support email sends me notifications for Spotify Community activity. The link to go to the post sends me here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/desktop_windows/message-id/126783#M126783 but it doesn't work. ...

• Casual Listener
  • The noreply-support email sends me notifications for Spotify Community activity. The link to go to the post sends me here:  https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/deskt...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to access the web player just says 429 too many requests

I use the webplayer at work because we can't download the desktop app. I've been using the web player for a few months now. All of a sudden today when I try to go to the webplayer via firefox a get a white screen with the words 429 too many requests....

• Casual Listener
  • I use the webplayer at work because we can't download the desktop app. I've been using the web player for a few months now. All of a sudden today when I try to go to the webplayer via firefox a get...
  • SilentListener
  • Casual Listener
  • 56 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution FORCEFULLY Remove Podcast from "Your Shows"

PlanPremium OSAndroid / PC My Question or IssueHi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of a personal podcast (dating advice podcast) and it keeps appearing on my ho...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   OS Android / PC   My Question or Issue Hi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of...
  • joel232
  • Visitor
  • 39 replies
  • 126 likes
  • Other
  • 39 replies
  • 126 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify streams lost and frozen

CountryAustralia My Question or Issue So i uploaded my song to spotify, had been gaining streams perfectly fine.Until recently, my streams for my song dropped, as well as it being frozen without gaining any at all. It says if people are listening at ...

• Visitor
  • Country Australia     My Question or Issue   So i uploaded my song to spotify, had been gaining streams perfectly fine. Until recently, my streams for my song dropped, as well a...
  • Pablorama
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Gaming Console Volume Too High

I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hear any dialog in the game, sound effects are drowned...

• I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hea...
  • Felainum
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 21 likes
  • consoles
    gaming
    gaming consoles
    high
    High Volume
    loud
    PlayStation
    PS4 App
    PSN
    too loud
    video games
    volume
    Volume Control
    Volume Levels
    xbox
    Xbox Live
    Xbox One
  • 19 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing anymore on my Smart TV after latest Spotify update

I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show up on the Spotify app on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show...
  • Yordan
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jump to current song when you open playlists

When you open or go back to the current playlist, it would great if the app automatically 'jumped to' the current song playing or queued, instead of having to scroll through 1,100+ songs, looking for 1 highlighted song to see where you're up to / a f...

• Visitor
  • When you open or go back to the current playlist, it would great if the app automatically 'jumped to' the current song playing or queued, instead of having to scroll through 1,100+ songs, looking for...
  • Yordan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bestanden gaan van sd kaart naar internet geheugen

Wanneer ik eigen muziek in spotify zet En dit op de sd kaart,en ik speel deze nummers op spotify dan worden deze filesAutomatisch van sd kaart naar intern geheugen verplaatst,wat niet de bedoeling is ,

• Regular
  • Wanneer ik eigen muziek in spotify zet En dit op de sd kaart,en ik speel deze nummers op spotify dan worden deze files Automatisch van sd kaart naar intern geheugen verplaatst,wat niet de bedoelin...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes