Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When Spotify is connected to my headset, it thinks the headset is a car

I want to watch the Distractible podcast with video using my Soundcore Life Q35 headphones, but Spotify thinks they're a car, so it won't play the video. This problem is only happening on my Android S22+. I tried it on the web app on my Windows compu...

• I want to watch the Distractible podcast with video using my Soundcore Life Q35 headphones, but Spotify thinks they're a car, so it won't play the video. This problem is only happening on my Android ...
  • chaoscabinet
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution i wanted to do top 5 eras taylor swift but it just said stay tuned

I saw that i could rank my top 5 taylor swift eras so i tried it but when i clicked the link all it said was stay tuned

• Visitor
  • I saw that i could rank my top 5 taylor swift eras so i tried it but when i clicked the link all it said was stay tuned
  • Skyylar
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch the processes behind everynoise.com back on

Everynoise.com is a resource that makes it possible to fetch weekly new releases by genre. Many people used this site to find new music.However, the processes behind this wonderful site stopped working last week, when the Spotify employee that mainta...

• Casual Listener
  • Everynoise.com is a resource that makes it possible to fetch weekly new releases by genre. Many people used this site to find new music. However, the processes behind this wonderful site stopped wor...
  • LeeCo
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Story Share has no music

In August of 2019 Spotify rolled out a feature that would allow for a short clip of a song to be played when you would share to a Facebook Story. Here's a link from that announcement: https://artists.spotify.com/blog/share-your-songs-on-facebook-stor...

• In August of 2019 Spotify rolled out a feature that would allow for a short clip of a song to be played when you would share to a Facebook Story. Here's a link from that announcement:   https:...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps playing after closing

Hi, I have this problem that even though I close Spotify it keeps playing in the background and it only stops if I force close it (I don't use any power saving modes nor do I use a SD card). How can I fix that ?PlanFreeCountryGreeceDeviceOppo Reno 10...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have this problem that even though I close Spotify it keeps playing in the background and it only stops if I force close it (I don't use any power saving modes nor do I use a SD card). How can ...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Karaoke

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceIphone 15Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI’ve read that there is a karaoke feature in Spotify. Unfortunately if I look into the lyrics I can’t find the mic symbol to start the karaoke mode. I guess the feature i...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Iphone 15 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I’ve read that there is a karaoke feature in Spotify. Unfortunately if I look into the...
  • carrucha00
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification bell is gone

The notification bell that shows the new releases from the artists you follow is gone. It was easier before, to see the notification right on the home page of the laptop. Now I have to click on my profile picture and select what's new to even see if ...

• Visitor
  • The notification bell that shows the new releases from the artists you follow is gone. It was easier before, to see the notification right on the home page of the laptop. Now I have to click on my pr...
  • whiteyg
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 26 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 Spotify Audio Stutter/Lag

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating System21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1 Spotify version: 3.72 Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5, the audio for any song I play through the PS5 Spotify app or even through the PS5 qu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System 21.01-03.10.00.03-00.00.00.0.1   Spotify version: 3.72   Issue: Ever since Spotify’s new update on PS5,...
  • OG_Valken
  • Visitor
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching podcasts

I have a problem. When im listening to some podcast when one episode ends Spotyfi does not play next episode, it switch to another podcast that i was listening the other day, even tho there are many more episodes to listen. I've tried to restar my ph...

• Visitor
  • I have a problem. When im listening to some podcast when one episode ends Spotyfi does not play next episode, it switch to another podcast that i was listening the other day, even tho there are many ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrapped

Hi, i cant find how many songs or artist i have listened to on wrapped, my spotify is up to date

• Visitor
  • Hi, i cant find how many songs or artist i have listened to on wrapped, my spotify is up to date
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where did all the podcasts go?

I tried looking for podcasts this morning but couldn't find them anywhere, even searched the names of the podcasts, but all it shows are the play lists. Are podcasts removed from spotify?

• I tried looking for podcasts this morning but couldn't find them anywhere, even searched the names of the podcasts, but all it shows are the play lists. Are podcasts removed from spotify?
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloading to wireless headphones

I purchased the samsung icon wireless headphones. The reviews said that they play twice as long if you download the music directly onto them rather than using bluetooth to listen. Someone, somewhere said that with my premium spotify account, I can do...

• I purchased the samsung icon wireless headphones. The reviews said that they play twice as long if you download the music directly onto them rather than using bluetooth to listen. Someone, somewhere ...
  • Rqangel
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to make a collaborative playlist?

About 2 months ago, I made a collaborative playlist. Now, I can't. I can't see the collaborative opinion, when I click the '...' button. Is this fuction avaible?

• Visitor
  • About 2 months ago, I made a collaborative playlist. Now, I can't. I can't see the collaborative opinion, when I click the '...' button. Is this fuction avaible?
  • Undeterred
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player stop when i log out from phone

I usually log in phone app and web player(chrome) at the same time → select my playlist using my phone → choose playing through web player, then i will log out from phone and the web player will keep playing my music. But recently when i log out from...

• Visitor
  • I usually log in phone app and web player(chrome) at the same time → select my playlist using my phone → choose playing through web player, then i will log out from phone and the web player will keep...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anuncios na conta premium

PlanoGrátis/PremiumPaísBrasilDispositivo(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro final de 2016)Sistema operacional(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.) Minha pergunta ou problema

• Visitor
  • Plano Grátis/Premium País Brasil Dispositivo (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro final de 2016) Sistema operacional (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.)   Minha pergunta ou pro...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you please unban this IP address?

Plan Free Country Portugal Device Oppo Find X5 Operating System Android 13 My Question or Issue Hi! Can you please unban my IP? Can't login and listen to music using this IP and unfortunately I can't change it with my mobile operator. Spotify app say...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Portugal Device Oppo Find X5 Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue Hi! Can you please unban my IP? Can't login and listen to music using this I...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accessing documents

Planfamily PremiumCountryAustraliaDevice iPhone XSMaxOperating SystemiOS 16.6.1My Question or IssueHi, so this is weird and probably not one anyone’s heard before but I don’t know how instead of saving to my files app I have these documents that save...

• Visitor
  • Plan family Premium Country Australia Device iPhone XSMax Operating System iOS 16.6.1 My Question or Issue Hi, so this is weird and probably not one anyone’s heard before but I don’t know h...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't remove Sonos from the app

Hi, I have Sonos Arc and even after removing Sonos from the managed apps I can see it as an option in the desktop and Android app. How can I get rid of the Sonos in my account? Attached screenshot from my account

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have Sonos Arc and even after removing Sonos from the managed apps I can see it as an option in the desktop and Android app. How can I get rid of the Sonos in my account?   Attached scre...
  • Vasil
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't access my data.

I requested my listening data and a few days later I was emailed a link that is good for 14 days. When I click on the link (today, on day 1), it says "The link you received was only available temporarily."

• Visitor
  • I requested my listening data and a few days later I was emailed a link that is good for 14 days. When I click on the link (today, on day 1), it says "The link you received was only available tempora...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes