Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

playing "liked songs" includes all downloded song, including not liked ones

When playing "liked songs" of an artist, all the downloaded content (albums) appears, including songs that are NOT LIKED!Why can't I play ONLY the liked songs???

• Visitor
  • When playing "liked songs" of an artist, all the downloaded content (albums) appears, including songs that are NOT LIKED! Why can't I play ONLY the liked songs???
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delayed group session

Hey guys, I have issue with group session. When we are listening with my friends - i have 3 seconds song ahead.. and the others got song normally. When song end's, spotify just play me random song for those 3 seconds becouse of being ahead... No equi...

• Hey guys,  I have issue with group session. When we are listening with my friends - i have 3 seconds song ahead.. and the others got song normally. When song end's, spotify just play me random...
  • Speedy4324
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution (Ps4) will not play music

The music will not play it will just run the clock to 3 seconds then go back to zero. Sometimes it won’t work at all when I try to play other times I have to click play 15-20 times. Please help it’s super frustrating!premium/single account Premiumusa...

• Casual Listener
  • The music will not play it will just run the clock to 3 seconds then go back to zero. Sometimes it won’t work at all when I try to play other times I have to click play 15-20 times. Please help it’s ...
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution AYUDA NECESITO BLOQUEAR UN PODCAST URGENTE

PlanGratis/PremiumpaisARGENTINADispositivoSAMSUNG A50sistema operativoANDROIDE Mi pregunta o problemaNECESITO BLOQUEAR UN PODCAST NO QUIERO QUE ME APAREZCA EN EL INICIO Y SIGUE AHI, NO LO QUIERO VER Y ME MOLESTA MUCHO, POR FAVOR NECESITO SOLUCIONES A...

• Visitor
  • Plan Gratis/Premium pais ARGENTINA Dispositivo SAMSUNG A50 sistema operativo ANDROIDE   Mi pregunta o problema NECESITO BLOQUEAR UN PODCAST NO QUIERO QUE ME APAREZCA EN EL INICIO Y SIG...
  • Yadira101211
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs louder in left ear

On spotify the left ear is louder, happens both on phone and on my pc. This issue is exclusive to spotify, no other platform has this issue for me. When I switch to mono audio, the problem fixes itself. I'd much prefer to not keep my settings to mono...

• Casual Listener
  • On spotify the left ear is louder, happens both on phone and on my pc. This issue is exclusive to spotify, no other platform has this issue for me. When I switch to mono audio, the problem fixes itse...
  • Balazs0718
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When starting a playlist from Android Auto smart shuffle is always enabled.

If I click on a playlist via de Android Auto Spotify app, it always plays with smart shuffle enabled even though the shuffle icon doesn't say so. Toggling the shuffle feature on and back off via AA does not help turning it off. The only option is to ...

• Visitor
  • If I click on a playlist via de Android Auto Spotify app, it always plays with smart shuffle enabled even though the shuffle icon doesn't say so. Toggling the shuffle feature on and back off via AA d...
  • j-e
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Jam skip 30 seconds in to every song?

Every time I play a song when I am in a Jam session it skips 30 seconds exactley. Literally every song, and no I dont have crossfader on.

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I play a song when I am in a Jam session it skips 30 seconds exactley. Literally every song, and no I dont have crossfader on.
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this feature removed from spotify?

While before we could open playlists to everyone and allow everyone to add songs, now we have to select only certain people, random people cannot add songs.

• Visitor
  • While before we could open playlists to everyone and allow everyone to add songs, now we have to select only certain people, random people cannot add songs. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast not playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueOne podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s p...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 16.0   My Question or Issue One podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my...
  • Ivelina
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs I have played are now greyed out

I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also found that the same tracks are greyed out on every oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I played one of my favorite comedy albums on Spotify two weeks ago. I went back tonight to play it again and all tracks but one are greyed out. I've tried clearing cache as suggested here. I also fou...
  • Prettyfeather93
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Now playing moves between devices

I like to play podcasts on my desktop and music on my phone. Until now this has worked great. But now, if I have played a podcast on my pc and then goes to my phone, spotify thinks I want to continue listening to that podcast on my phone. The song an...

• I like to play podcasts on my desktop and music on my phone. Until now this has worked great. But now, if I have played a podcast on my pc and then goes to my phone, spotify thinks I want to continue...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Making additional audiobook points that we can add to our 15hrs

Well, I realize c entry discovered audiobooks but the 15hrs went by so fast it would be nice to be able to add time to that area by buying a gift card or purchasing points for so many extra hours, like for 5 bucks we get 5 extra hours or for 10 bucks...

• Visitor
  • Well, I realize c entry discovered audiobooks but the 15hrs went by so fast it would be nice to be able to add time to that area by buying a gift card or purchasing points for so many extra hours, li...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes