Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist cover photo

I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, change image, choose photo, select and position the ph...

• Visitor
  • I can change cover photos on all 34 of my playlists except for one. The images aren't the issue seeing as I can use them on other playlists. It's just that one playlist. I'll press edit playlist, cha...
  • rutmstackhouse
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to cancel the redirect from Spotify to RSS.com

It gives the option to remove, but when I press it, it stays the same. I was just testing out some of the features, and now I can't stop the redirect. My podcast isn't visible on Spotify now, it says it's unavailable. What do I do?

• Visitor
  • It gives the option to remove, but when I press it, it stays the same. I was just testing out some of the features, and now I can't stop the redirect. My podcast isn't visible on Spotify now, it says...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to access my favorite songs on Sonos (from iPhone)

Hi there - My situation is specific to my iPhone. When I am in the Sonos app, and am linked to my Spotify account, I can play music with Albums, Playlists, suggestions, and everything EXCEPT "Songs". I get the message "An error occurred while adding ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there - My situation is specific to my iPhone. When I am in the Sonos app, and am linked to my Spotify account, I can play music with Albums, Playlists, suggestions, and everything EXCEPT "Songs"....
  • Ivelina
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

does spotify pay money to russian performers at the moment?

I live in Ukraine, where the fighting is taking place and I'm wondering when I listen to music on spotify, do Russian artists get paid for what I listen to? I know that spotify is not active in Russia at the moment, but there are Russian performers o...

• I live in Ukraine, where the fighting is taking place and I'm wondering when I listen to music on spotify, do Russian artists get paid for what I listen to? I know that spotify is not active in Russ...
  • Maslik
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution summer internship

I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the application--I also included a resume and cover letter ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the appl...
  • juliannatunes
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes

Sound is horrible on Roku for Premium Users

For the past several months I've avoided listening to Spotify on the Roku because the sound is so horrible. It sounds ultra compressed, definitely not the 320 kbps that is promised for premium users. I would say it's even below the 96 kbps that is fo...

• Regular
  • For the past several months I've avoided listening to Spotify on the Roku because the sound is so horrible. It sounds ultra compressed, definitely not the 320 kbps that is promised for premium users....
  • somedatapacket
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution I am getting an ad for an event which already happened.

I am getting an ad for a store's grand oopening, which has happened six days ago. no matter how much I dislike it for getting it too much, it is the only ad I get along with Fentanyl ads.

• Visitor
  • I am getting an ad for a store's grand oopening, which has happened six days ago. no matter how much I dislike it for getting it too much, it is the only ad I get along with Fentanyl ads.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing incorrect version of song through Google Assistant

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 3 XL, Google HomeOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I ask for a specific song using the Google assistant, I get a song with the correct title, but not the version I want or expect. The version I get is n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 3 XL, Google Home Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I ask for a specific song using the Google assistant, I get a song with the...
  • goog64
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not working with Garmin

Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.

• Casual Listener
  • Getting a "Unable to Get content" when trying to download podcasts via my Garmin Forerunner 255. Music is syncing find. Issues appears to be only with podcasts.
  • MrFjasegutt
  • Casual Listener
  • 80 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 80 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Share to WhatsApp Group after adding to playlist

Hi, Is it possible to automate the sharing of a song to WhatsApp after its been added to a playlist? My friends and I have a music discussion group on WhatsApp but currently one person is having to curate the playlist as the tracks are being shared o...

• Hi,   Is it possible to automate the sharing of a song to WhatsApp after its been added to a playlist?   My friends and I have a music discussion group on WhatsApp but currently one per...
  • Gaurav2211
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why won't my Musixmatch connect to Spotify?

I'm on Android and whenever I go on the Musixmatch app, and click connect to Spotify, it makes me sign in. I sign in with google and when the page is done loading and it just takes me to my Spotify account on chrome.

• Visitor
  • I'm on Android and whenever I go on the Musixmatch app, and click connect to Spotify, it makes me sign in. I sign in with google and when the page is done loading and it just takes me to my Spotify a...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can you change the color that appears on your mobile profile?

I don't know if it is possible to change the color that appears in your profile on mobile. On a computer this option is possible. From the first day I joined Spotify they gave me that color and I was never able to change it and I have never found a s...

• Visitor
  • I don't know if it is possible to change the color that appears in your profile on mobile. On a computer this option is possible. From the first day I joined Spotify they gave me that color and I was...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution This one podcast keeps showing up and I'm unsubscribed

In my New Podcasts feed, one podcast keeps showing up with the same two episodes and I have done everything I can to "Not" be affiliated with it in any way, shape, or form. It's the "London Real" podcast. Spotify, your podcast management is absolutel...

• Regular
  • In my New Podcasts feed, one podcast keeps showing up with the same two episodes and I have done everything I can to "Not" be affiliated with it in any way, shape, or form.   It's the "London ...
  • jwthrip
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution streaming volume turns to max and blows up speakers

Dear Spotifiers,I use the Spotify function to play the music on my NAD or Sonos system (click on the icon (monitor/phone) and select the apparatus). The volume that will play on the external audio is depicted on the bottom of the screen and I slide i...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotifiers, I use the Spotify function to play the music on my NAD or Sonos system (click on the icon (monitor/phone) and select the apparatus). The volume that will play on the external audi...
  • djezmino
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Block Joe Rogan Podcast

I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast? The home screen of the Mac Desktop app has become a continuous advertisement for...

• I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast?   The home screen of t...
  • ValueRock
  • Visitor
  • 171 replies
  • 564 likes
  • Block
    Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 171 replies
  • 564 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists stats looking suspicious... HELP

Okay, so I am going to try my best to outline the situation in the most detail possible (stay with me). Basically, my band released a single a year ago. It did well but slowly started fizzling up until almost exactly a year later. Still getting some ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I am going to try my best to outline the situation in the most detail possible (stay with me).  Basically, my band released a single a year ago.  It did well but slowly started fiz...
  • andrewmc147
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Who do i contact when a song isn't what the title says it is on Spotify?

on my running playlist i have 'Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) [feat.Sophie Ellis-Bextor] Club Mix, about 7 months ago something happened and that track it plays the Dubbed Version which is also on the album, but with the orginal track name, Not as mot...

• Visitor
  • on my running playlist i have 'Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) [feat.Sophie Ellis-Bextor] Club Mix, about 7 months ago something happened and that track it plays the Dubbed Version which is also on the...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i select a song from my list and Spotify plays a completely different song

hi, i made a new account for my son > took over the playlist and added them all as favorite songs... now you play song A and it plays a completely different one... and it goes on like this all the time... how do you fix it?its not the random/shuffle ...

• Visitor
  • hi, i made a new account for my son > took over the playlist and added them all as favorite songs... now you play song A and it plays a completely different one... and it goes on like this all the...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes