Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I download music in my apple watch? It does not work...

I have an Apple Watch SE and I wanted to download music to go running without my phone, but it does not work. I have a family premium package and still have a lot of space left in my watch. When I click on the download button, it says 1 out of ... , ...

• I have an Apple Watch SE and I wanted to download music to go running without my phone, but it does not work. I have a family premium package and still have a lot of space left in my watch. When I cl...
  • Ashleywhyte
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution disable group sessions

Disable / remove group sessions.We need the option in settings to disable group sessions. End of suggestion. Thoughts:For many users this is a unwanted feature.Keep it for those who need it. Even let it remain default behavior if you feel you must, b...

• Visitor
  • Disable / remove group sessions. We need the option in settings to disable group sessions. End of suggestion.   Thoughts: For many users this is a unwanted feature. Keep it for those who ne...
  • Kurtvee
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 40 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 40 likes

Superuser Contribution COMPRE S PREMIUM Y NO SE ACTUALIZA MI APLICACIÓN?

compre spotify premium y sigue mi cuenta como basica , batallo aun tengo anuncios y no puedo hacer saltos de musica, me urge que se active mi nuevo plan. quien me apoya? gracias

• Visitor
  • compre spotify premium y sigue mi cuenta como basica , batallo aun tengo anuncios y no puedo hacer saltos de musica, me urge que se active mi nuevo plan. quien me apoya? gracias
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads still playing while song is on repeat

I've been using Spotify Xbox for a good while now and it's been great. I've had songs on repeat the whole time and I don't get ads, well, I never got ads, now I do. I don't know why but I've tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify Xbox for a good while now and it's been great. I've had songs on repeat the whole time and I don't get ads, well, I never got ads, now I do. I don't know why but I've tried ev...
  • Jaydom2010
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I paid for podcaster feature but content remains locked

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDevice(iPhone 13, Macbook Pro)Operating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI decided to unlock premium content from my fav podcaster (Vojta Zizka investicni podcast). I clicked on the "locker" image, got redirected to "podc...

• Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device (iPhone 13, Macbook Pro) Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I decided to unlock premium content from my fav podcaster (Vojta Zizka i...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Change Podcast Description

My Question or Issue Our podcast 'Which Murderer' has an outdated description - how do I go about changing it as it was done at the time of the application (hosted by Audioboom). Any help appreciated.

•     My Question or Issue   Our podcast 'Which Murderer' has an outdated description - how do I go about changing it as it was done at the time of the application (hosted by Audiobo...
  • JorgeMendoza03
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible to switch from phone to web player from the web browser

PlanPremiumDeviceGoogle pixel 3 / Desktop with Firefox 117.0Operating SystemAndroid 12 / KDE Neon (based on Ubuntu) IssueFor several months already I am experiencing that it is nearly impossible to switch the playback from my phone to the web browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Google pixel 3 / Desktop with Firefox 117.0 Operating System Android 12 / KDE Neon (based on Ubuntu)   Issue For several months already I am experiencing that it is n...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify loads very slow and frequently freezes

For some reason, Spotify has become slow, and often freezes. Frequently, I have to start the app or program again. The device doesn't matter. It happens on the laptop, the smartphone ánd the tablet. The (not old) tablet often just gives a black scree...

• Music Fan
  • For some reason, Spotify has become slow, and often freezes. Frequently, I have to start the app or program again.   The device doesn't matter. It happens on the laptop, the smartphone ánd the...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotfy na smart TV esta travando apos anuncio

Spotfy plano basico. Apos anuncio ele trava e nao toca nenhuma musica. Ja reinstalei, ja atualizei e ja atualizei soft da TV. Para voltar a funcionar, é preciso sair do aplicativo e voltar, mesmo assim trava com anuncio.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotfy plano basico. Apos anuncio ele trava e nao toca nenhuma musica. Ja reinstalei, ja atualizei e ja atualizei soft da TV. Para voltar a funcionar, é preciso sair do aplicativo e voltar, mesmo ...
  • AlejaR
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts constantly stop/won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicewebplayer and desktop appOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI cannot for the life of me get a podcast to just play on the webplay or on the desktop app. I am not connected to a VPN. I have cleared my cach...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device webplayer and desktop app Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I cannot for the life of me get a podcast to just play on the webpla...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] Let us disable the web player.

The web player is currently forced on all users when it comes to sharing links from the desktop or mobile app. According to support there should be prompts asking if you want to open something in the web player or the mobile/desktop app but this has ...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player is currently forced on all users when it comes to sharing links from the desktop or mobile app. According to support there should be prompts asking if you want to open something in the...
  • zyxep
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i delete my podcast

Hi there,I try the new site Podcaster to launch my NEW podcast but I don't know how to delete the older one I did on december, 2021.The good one is RÊV'ELLES from M launched today (09.14.23)The one I want delete is with the same name but posted on de...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I try the new site Podcaster to launch my NEW podcast but I don't know how to delete the older one I did on december, 2021. The good one is RÊV'ELLES from M launched today (09.14.23) ...
  • mauve_minnow
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaint

PlanFreeCountryNorth America My Question or IssueSo the issue is that I get like 4-6 ads before my music and then only 2 songs play and then I get ANOTHER set of ads. The free version was not like this before. It'd play 1-3 ads then play a handful of...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country North America    My Question or Issue So the issue is that I get like 4-6 ads before my music and then only 2 songs play and then I get ANOTHER set of ads. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A group session took over my speaker

PlanFree/Premium premium Country Australia Device iPhone 10(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System: IOS(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was listening to Spotify through my google home speaker t...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium premium  Country Australia    Device iPhone 10 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System: IOS (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10...
  • Faru2
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 66 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is firetv not playing spotify?

I have a FireTV and I downloaded Spotify. It will load the app but won't produce any sound. It's not muted and not the speakers because I can hear Youtube just fine. I've already updated my TV, updated Spotify, uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify, tr...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a FireTV and I downloaded Spotify. It will load the app but won't produce any sound. It's not muted and not the speakers because I can hear Youtube just fine. I've already updated my TV, updat...
  • TheAD29999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spitifyに連絡する

Why is there a link to the support form on the English help page, but not on the Japanese help page? Why such a difference? https://support.spotify.com/jp/  

FCC63198-EE18-4A41-A406-B28E43A6DFFF.jpeg C60355B6-341D-4010-AE32-220F71282779.jpeg
  • Regular
  • Why is there a link to the support form on the English help page, but not on the Japanese help page? Why such a difference?   https://support.spotify.com/jp/        
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my songs are stopping and pausing for a few seconds and not playing through

When I play a song it does not play through but pauses for a few seconds then carries on playing. Even if I play it directly from your online platform it is not working properly.

• Visitor
  • When I play a song it does not play through but pauses for a few seconds then carries on playing. Even if I play it directly from your online platform it is not working properly.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Distractable podcast not playable on phone

Hi!I cannot play the Distractable podcast (which has video) on my phone. It seems to be working on my computer. I've tried updating, reinstalling the app and phone and signing in again. Nothing seems to be working. I keep getting a "Playback Failed" ...

•   Hi! I cannot play the Distractable podcast (which has video) on my phone. It seems to be working on my computer. I've tried updating, reinstalling the app and phone and signing in again. Not...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enabling playback speed in audiobooks

Now that “Audiobook” is a Spotify category it would be better if users had the option to change the playback speed like we do with Podcasts.

• Now that “Audiobook” is a Spotify category it would be better if users had the option to change the playback speed like we do with Podcasts.
  • modiX91
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes