Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify fails to load landing page in the webplayer and windows application

Hi, I recently upgraded to a family subscription and now spotify fails to load the landing page in the web player (In browser) and in the windows application.I have logged in and out of my account, re-installed the application and cleared my cache.No...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently upgraded to a family subscription and now spotify fails to load the landing page in the web player (In browser) and in the windows application. I have logged in and out of my accoun...
  • Vasil
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cambio de país

estoy en paquete familiar premium, pero me di cuenta que región dice Turquía he intentado cambiar pero no me deja cambiar la región

• Visitor
  • estoy en paquete familiar premium, pero me di cuenta que región dice Turquía he intentado cambiar pero no me deja cambiar la región
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution links to tracks are broken bug

Hi I don't use Spotify much (though did when you first started due to better quality of your ogg stream)I find when someone provides a link to a track and I open it (in web app, free account) that another track plays. I seem to get a play list with m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I don't use Spotify much (though did when you first started due to better quality of your ogg stream) I find when someone provides a link to a track and I open it (in web app, free account) that ...
  • stevealee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit words only removed in the car

Songs with explicit lyrics get muted ONLY when I'm in the car. The same songs will play the explicit words on my desktop and my phone without aux. But once I connect my phone to the aux in my car, explicit words get removed. Explicit filter is not on...

• Visitor
  • Songs with explicit lyrics get muted ONLY when I'm in the car. The same songs will play the explicit words on my desktop and my phone without aux. But once I connect my phone to the aux in my car, ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is stuck on an advert and won't move past it - restart unhelpful

Florence and the Machine advert has been stuck on my spotify since yesterday and irrespective of what I press. Shut down spotify etc, it won't move past. Evi Ive username - please help.

• Visitor
  • Florence and the Machine advert has been stuck on my spotify since yesterday and irrespective of what I press. Shut down spotify etc, it won't move past. Evi Ive username - please help.
  • uzoraki
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Search Bar Within Playlists

Ability to search for songs within playlists so that you can see what songs you have already added to your own playlist or search for specific songs in other people's playlist. Alternatively, the ability to detect if a song has already been added to ...

• Ability to search for songs within playlists so that you can see what songs you have already added to your own playlist or search for specific songs in other people's playlist. Alternatively, the abi...
  • JovdSR
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Split numbers every three digits

It would be nice to read more easily a song listening count on the artist page (mobile in my case).When the number is big (example: 293057194) it's hard to read, it would be way easier if the number was separated every 3 digits by a space (same examp...

• Visitor
  • It would be nice to read more easily a song listening count on the artist page (mobile in my case). When the number is big (example: 293057194) it's hard to read, it would be way easier if the ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MS and VPN

My VPN tricks Windows into thinking it's offline while there is connectivity. Guess this is because Windows pings some MS server and when there is a ttl delay, it determines it's offline. Spotify apparently relies on this instead of determining conne...

• Visitor
  • My VPN tricks Windows into thinking it's offline while there is connectivity. Guess this is because Windows pings some MS server and when there is a ttl delay, it determines it's offline.  Spot...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque tengo que descargar mis álbumes cada ves que quiero descargar una ca

Los álbumes que ya descargar los tengo que descargar a cada rato porque se borran las descargas

• Visitor
  • Los álbumes que ya descargar los tengo que descargar a cada rato porque se borran las descargas
  • ID25841849
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Billie Eilish “A message from past”

HelloToday i got email from SpotifyBillie Eilish “A message from past”So, it was a letter from your past selfAnd when i go to link it says “Unknown error”Can’t solve this problem, help me, please. 

5EC94C58-434B-4EB0-B9A4-80167DAC1553.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Hello Today i got email from Spotify Billie Eilish “A message from past” So, it was a letter from your past self And when i go to link it says “Unknown error” Can’t solve this problem, h...
  • djbfwilly1970
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs not showing Japanese Title

Song I have been listening to Japanese songs for ages and suddenly around 2022 their titles started to become English translations/tranliterations which make very little sense. It is around the same time the Chinese songs had the same issue. Some of ...

• Song I have been listening to Japanese songs for ages and suddenly around 2022 their titles started to become English translations/tranliterations which make very little sense. It is around the same ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

8.8.30 update - follower notifications

Hello, I am on IOS mobile app and just got the 8.8.30 update which has the notification tab where I can see who likes my playlists and who follows me. I am wondering if I follow and quickly unfollow someone if my following notification will still app...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am on IOS mobile app and just got the 8.8.30 update which has the notification tab where I can see who likes my playlists and who follows me. I am wondering if I follow and quickly ...
  • newbietch
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Inquiry

I didn't listen to music after the approval. Please cancel it. ID :**bleep**

• Visitor
  • I didn't listen to music after the approval. Please cancel it.   ID :**bleep**
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Can't we access podcasts in Bangladesh?

Plan:- PremiumCountry:- Bangladesh My IssueHi!I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify. It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast op...

•   Plan:- Premium Country:- Bangladesh   My Issue Hi! I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.&nbsp...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot add family member to a premium plan

PlanPremiumCountryIreland My Question or IssueI tried to add my brother to a plan, but cannot even though we're in Ireland for some reason, I keep getting the message attached to this question. I can provide you with the account details and the invit...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Ireland   My Question or Issue I tried to add my brother to a plan, but cannot even though we're in Ireland for some reason, I keep getting the message attache...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t revoke remote control of Spotify Connect speakers

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Marantz AV7704, Denon HEOS1Operating System: Embedded in speaker/processor; Any computer/device running Spotify app My Question or Issue:I HOPE I AM WRONG, BUT THIS IS BAD. ANY SPOTIFY USER WHO HAS EVER ACCESSED MY SP...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Marantz AV7704, Denon HEOS1 Operating System: Embedded in speaker/processor; Any computer/device running Spotify app   My Question or Issue: I HOPE I AM ...
  • Willemvb
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    Marantz
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution I no longer have my shuffle button

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemIOS 16.5 My Question or IssueI used to have my shuffle button right next to the play button but now it’s not there and I have to now swipe up to shuffle my songs

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System IOS 16.5   My Question or Issue I used to have my shuffle button right next to the play button but now it’s not there and I h...
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts randomly skip to next episode

Plan - premium Country - UK DeviceOneplus 8 Pro (playing through Google Home speaker) Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI play an 8 hour podcast of white noise in my baby's room to help her sleep, but sometimes it will randomly skip to the ...

•   Plan - premium  Country - UK    Device Oneplus 8 Pro (playing through Google Home speaker)  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue I play an 8...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts not working

I know that podcasts aren't avaliable in certain regions but when I made a new account, they worked just fine. I don't want to make a new account so is there any way to fix this without doing that?

• Casual Listener
  • I know that podcasts aren't avaliable in certain regions but when I made a new account, they worked just fine. I don't want to make a new account so is there any way to fix this without doing that?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes