Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Problems

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung Galaxy A71)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Team of Spotify, I have a problem with the podcasts in Spanish, I don't understand why can I add new podcasts but I cannot eliminate them, you added the f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Samsung Galaxy A71) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Team of Spotify,   I have a problem with the podcasts in Spanish...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot load content on call her daddy podcast

Every time I try to listen to new episodes of call her daddy I get a notification saying cannot load content. This is super annoying as I like to listen along weekly. This started happening on the John Mayer episode and has been happening every week....

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to listen to new episodes of call her daddy I get a notification saying cannot load content. This is super annoying as I like to listen along weekly. This started happening on the Jo...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution in my podcast (midnight self talks) I don't know how to put subcategory like self help

I have a podcast(midnight self-talks) but I don't know how to put sub-categories like self-help when I got to the setting it only shows categories like education etc but not a self-help

• Visitor
  • I have a podcast(midnight self-talks) but I don't know how to put sub-categories like self-help  when I got to the setting it only shows categories like education etc but not a self-help 
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku song issues

Well I was very happy to see Spotify on Roku but have noticed an issue with some songs not playing correctly. Stopping in the middle of the song or getting choppy and I have confirmed it isn't my ISP or Router for that matter. This is clearly an issu...

• Well I was very happy to see Spotify on Roku but have noticed an issue with some songs not playing correctly. Stopping in the middle of the song or getting choppy and I have confirmed it isn't my ISP...
  • NaomiJo
  • Visitor
  • 26 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect feed dropping out

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceYamaha MusicCast wxad-10Operating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueFor the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/buffering/dropouts with Spotify connect. The song playing will cut and resum...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Yamaha MusicCast wxad-10 Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue For the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/...
  • Arek90
  • Casual Listener
  • 76 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
  • 76 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution "SFW" Filter on Playlists

I use Spotify to play music on a speaker all day in our office, but am wary to have anything with the "E" flag play out loud. I usually have to search for specific "clean" playlists or need to quickly skip if an Explicit song comes up in the queue. I...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify to play music on a speaker all day in our office, but am wary to have anything with the "E" flag play out loud. I usually have to search for specific "clean" playlists or need to quickl...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring Shuffle and Repeat back to the main Playback controls

In the recent IPhone/Ipad 8.8.37.574 Spotify release, you removed the Shuffle and Repeat controls from the playback controls… to the left and right of the Previous / Next track buttons. You’re replaced it with an add to playlist / remove from playlis...

• Regular
  • In the recent IPhone/Ipad 8.8.37.574 Spotify release, you removed the Shuffle and Repeat controls from the playback controls… to the left and right of the Previous / Next track buttons.  You’re ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Advertisement

Waarom moet ik advertising eerst activeren om verder te kunnen luisteren, gewoon afspelen en doorgaan. Dit zou prettig zijn

• Visitor
  •  Waarom moet ik advertising eerst activeren om verder te kunnen luisteren, gewoon afspelen en doorgaan.  Dit zou prettig zijn
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Recently played for podcasts

There currently is no option for seeing recently played podcasts on the android app. Frickin podcasts. No way of going back to them. I see similar requests where closed in the past, supposedly because it's already available, but it's not.

• Casual Listener
  • There currently is no option for seeing recently played podcasts on the android app. Frickin podcasts. No way of going back to them.   I see similar requests where closed in the past, supposed...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Small album artwork on tv - xbox one and Spotify

Please help. Does anybody know why appearance of Spotify on my tv changed when I listen to the music on xbox? I have xbox one and I use my premium Spotify account on it. Before there has always been album cover to be seen during playing music - big a...

• Regular
  • Please help. Does anybody know why appearance of Spotify on my tv changed when I listen to the music on xbox? I have xbox one and I use my premium Spotify account on it. Before there has always been ...
  • Ethan8310
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes
  • music
  • 10 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to switch device 3 times to get the switch happen

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceMacbook Pro 2021Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueEach time I change device to be connected (Spotify Connect on Yamaha R-N303D) I had to redo it 3 times (switching back to "This computer") to get the switch hap...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Macbook Pro 2021 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue Each time I change device to be connected (Spotify Connect on Yamaha R-N303D) I had ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Xbox one sounds very choppy, slowed down, and impossible to use while playing a game

When I'm on the app itself on Xbox one, sound is good, can hear the music, and everything. When I start playing a game w the music in the back, it's super choppy, laggy, and not like the song at all. Wondering if there's a way to fix this so I can li...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm on the app itself on Xbox one, sound is good, can hear the music, and everything. When I start playing a game w the music in the back, it's super choppy, laggy, and not like the song at all....
  • fusion7777
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing songs that play after the queue

Is there a way to change the playlist that shuffles after the queue is over without disrupting the current queue. For example, let's say that Spotify has a shuffled list of songs ready to play, but then you add some songs to the queue. Those songs pl...

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to change the playlist that shuffles after the queue is over without disrupting the current queue. For example, let's say that Spotify has a shuffled list of songs ready to play, but t...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Echo Everywhere fails Everyday

I was excited that Spotify said it now performs multiroom playback on Amazon Echo devices, but when I purchased a second Echo and actually tried it, I got very bad results. The Amazon "Everywhere" group does work without problem with TuneIn and other...

• Music Fan
  • I was excited that Spotify said it now performs multiroom playback on Amazon Echo devices, but when I purchased a second Echo and actually tried it, I got very bad results.    The Amazon ...
  • spottyface
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist pubbliche non visibili

ho creato una playlist e l'ho resa pubblica, ma questa non viene visualizzata sul mio profilo e se condivido il link per farla ascoltare ad amici risulta privata o rimossa

• Visitor
  • ho creato una playlist e l'ho resa pubblica, ma questa non viene visualizzata sul mio profilo e se condivido il link per farla ascoltare ad amici risulta privata o rimossa
  • aleedl
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song stops 7 seconds before the end on Samsung sound bar

Every song I play if it's an individual song will stop 7 seconds before the end when I use spotify connect on my samsung soundbar HW-N850. This happened just recently, probably from the last update last week. The last song on any playlist will have t...

• Regular
  • Every song I play if it's an individual song will stop 7 seconds before the end when I use spotify connect on my samsung soundbar HW-N850. This happened just recently, probably from the last update l...
  • msy3_m-b54xwi
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Odd recommendations with no clear reasons

I keep getting recommendations for Indian music. I live in the Philippines and have not once shown interest in such music; said music is recommended on any of my devices and has happened within the past 3 hours as of writing this post with no clear r...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting recommendations for Indian music. I live in the Philippines and have not once shown interest in such music; said music is recommended on any of my devices and has happened within ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't hear Spotify in the PS4

Everytime I open Spotify it mutes all the PS4 and it won't sound again until I close spotify. I've already tried a lot of thing like reinstall Spotify , reset and turn off the PS4, log out, hear another playlist, check for new versions...(Sorry for t...

• Visitor
  • Everytime I open Spotify it mutes all the PS4 and it won't sound again until I close spotify. I've already tried a lot of thing like reinstall Spotify , reset and turn off the PS4, log out, hear anot...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not working with Google Home in Dubai

PlanPremiumCountryUAEMy Question or IssueJust bought the premium plan so I could use it as a default player for Google Home but it’s not available as an option. Is Spotify available? If so, how do I solve this? If not, why not? And when will it be av...

• Plan Premium Country UAE My Question or Issue Just bought the premium plan so I could use it as a default player for Google Home but it’s not available as an option. Is Spotify available? If s...
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][All platforms]video size on the community

on the community the video Box not the Video itself just the outline of the video is too big and takes up a lot of space in the chat so when you click on the "Insert Video" you get options to make it big or small but that's just for the video not for...

_0_0-1684337756123.png _0_1-1684337790484.png Video Box Size.jpg
  • Roadie
  • on the community the video Box not the Video itself  just the outline of the video is too big and takes up a lot of space in the chat so when you click on the "Insert Video" you get options...
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes