Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Venu 3 not downloading podcast

Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ unfollowed the Podcast, deleted the Spotify app fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ ...
  • Pl995n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatically download unplayed podcast episodes

I've recently started a podcast with many episodes and want to download some of the unplayed episodes. I can see how to automatically download new episodes, but I was wondering if I can set it up so the next three unplayed episodes are downloaded aut...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently started a podcast with many episodes and want to download some of the unplayed episodes. I can see how to automatically download new episodes, but I was wondering if I can set it up so ...
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need an update

My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it. As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar to “fast-forward” through the song.

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it.  As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar...
  • Coastiehockeyref
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I change the order of podcasts on Garmin watches?

I often listen to podcasts on my Garmin Forerunner 955. However, the order in which they are displayed on the watch when I want to download a new episode is quite random. There are podcasts in the list to which I am not even subscribed. Does somebody...

• I often listen to podcasts on my Garmin Forerunner 955. However, the order in which they are displayed on the watch when I want to download a new episode is quite random. There are podcasts in the li...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

When I open any Spotify playlist, it says "Sorry, that’s not currently available."

I'm trying to open a Podcast playlist link but whenever I click on the link it says "Sorry, that’s not currently available.". How can I fix this issue. This is the link of the podcast: spotify.link/esODNvORlDbI tried on both PC and mobile.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to open a Podcast playlist link but whenever I click on the link it says "Sorry, that’s not currently available.". How can I fix this issue. This is the link of the podcast: spotify.li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists Bio - Unable to tag or link to another Artist Page or Song

Hi, I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm confused as to how we can use this to link to an artist we colla...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm conf...
  • fengarm
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded playlist will not allow me to switch songs on my apple watch

As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist in my apple watch, I am unable to further switch a...

• Casual Listener
  • As a Spotify Premium member, I have had a very frustrating persisting issue with downloaded playlists on my apple watch. Specifically, once I get to and finish the last song on my downloaded playlist...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborator link is gone?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhat happened to the invite collaborators link?!?!

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue What ha...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay always plays the same songs in the same order recently

Whenever a song, playlist, or album ends, autoplay generates a queue of songs that is pretty much always the same songs in the same order. This includes some songs that I don't like and skip every time. This started happening 2-3 weeks ago. It happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever a song, playlist, or album ends, autoplay generates a queue of songs that is pretty much always the same songs in the same order. This includes some songs that I don't like and skip every ti...
  • joelsinnott
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Repeat song stops after playing 3 or 4 times

I repeat a particular white noise track on an amazon echo in my sons room - in the last day or so I've noticed that it's stopped playing after a period of time and i have to start it again - but it will stop again after a number of repeats ( it has a...

• Casual Listener
  • I repeat a particular white noise track on an amazon echo in my sons room - in the last day or so I've noticed that it's stopped playing after a period of time and i have to start it again - but it ...
  • alpinch3n
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My podcast isn't showing my recent episode though it is in the RSS

My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed.A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode. Is there anything I can do?This is in the Spotify playerAnd this is the rss feed (you can see there ...

Podcastsareus_0-1713418032202.png Podcastsareus_1-1713418085616.png
  • Casual Listener
  • My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed. A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode.  Is there anything I can do? This i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Third party sites won’t access my listening data

I’ve given permission to multiple third party sites to see it displayed differently than spotify shows but even after re-connecting my spotify account none of them will access any of my history.

• Visitor
  • I’ve given permission to multiple third party sites to see it displayed differently than spotify shows but even after re-connecting my spotify account none of them will access any of my history.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Jam queue reshuffles when someone adds a song

Whenever I'm in a Jam with someone, the playlist queue currently playing will reshuffle each time the other person adds a song to the queue.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I'm in a Jam with someone, the playlist queue currently playing will reshuffle each time the other person adds a song to the queue.
  • mintyskunk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App keeps switching to repeat

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 6 ProOperating SystemAndroid 14Spotify version: 8.8.92.700My Question or IssueEverytime I open the app it switches playback to repeat/loop. It's not much of an issue if I hit play on a playlist. But I generally don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 6 Pro Operating System Android 14 Spotify version: 8.8.92.700 My Question or Issue Everytime I open the app it switches playback to repeat/loop. It's n...
  • Bdwennerstrom
  • 46 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play Jordan Peterson podcast

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceall of themOperating Systemall of them My Question or IssueI can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time nothing happens. This does not happen with any other podcast. This happens ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device all of them Operating System all of them   My Question or Issue I can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time...
  • nachoman42
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • Kkambe3
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Fire TV Stick 4K / Android] Daily Spotify notifications shown under Settings/Notifications

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceFire TV Stick 4KOperating SystemFire OS 6.2.7.7 (Android) My Question or IssueMy Fire TV stick shows notifications everyday from Spotify app, and I have no way of stopping this from happening. When clicking the notification ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Fire TV Stick 4K Operating System Fire OS 6.2.7.7 (Android)   My Question or Issue My Fire TV stick shows notifications everyday from Spotify app, and I ...
  • OscarDC
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
    Fire OS
    fire TV
    Fire TV 4K Stick
    Notifications
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify suddenly shoots volume to MAX and blows Hi-Fi Amplifier

Plan: Premium IndividualCountry: SpainDevice: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SEOperating System: iOS 17.4.1 I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music from Spotify the other day (I have a premium account) when suddenly and without m...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Individual Country: Spain Device: Denon AVR-X4500 H and iPhone SE Operating System: iOS 17.4.1   I have a Denon AVR-X4500H amplifier and was listening to music ...
  • ivanbobadilla
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Casting not possible when Bluetooth headset is activated

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark DeviceSamsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid-version: 14, One UI-version: 6.1 My Question or IssueIf I'm casting the sound from Spotify to one of my Google home speakers (via wifia) and then turn on my Bluetooth he...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark  Device Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra  Operating System Android-version: 14, One UI-version: 6.1   My Question or Issue If I'm casting the sound from ...
  • ChristinaLy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
    Connect
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes