Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 months great but last week nothing on a Denon s900w

2 months great but last week nothing on a Denon s900w

I also have the Denon 6900w in California. It worked great for about 2 months through my I phone and the last 5 or 6 days I have not stopped scratching my head & trying to find a fix.
Only thing I have not done us pull the power out of the back which I will stand up and lean over system and do right now............ Hold on. Ok I went and pulled plug now I'm waiting for projector to come back on and I will run my last test before I give up. I'm in video production so it makes me want to fix it but sometimes your better off getting some ice cream & enjoy the night. Ok the projector is back on. (I turned the ICTP in settings back on, that is how I had success for 2 months until last week. ). And I still get an ERROR on the 3rd check mark. It bites hard after a week of tests to give up and leave it to the pros at Denon and Spotify. Word on the street says that a music Moguel may have had the main frame at Spotify hacked, kind of like an AntiNapster from the future like in the Netflix show The 4400. Someone in the music industry paid huge money to sabotage Spotify which compromised some high end amplifier connections. I heard spotify is flying some techs in from Finland & Germany cause this kind of hack is eating away at Spotify's entire existence. There trying to be low key about it but from what industry insiders are saying this may well finish off Spotify and there goal to be guardians of all music around the globe. Most artist are joining them but the few holding out have some serious weapons. This hack may be fixed in time but rest assured that the Antinapster is just now sending this as a foreshadowing of things to come. As I type this thousands of owners are confused trying to fix there Amps. Routers, etc are being returned by the hundreds. I know 2 people who already took their amps back this week cause they heard that the hacks will continue until the entire system is sabotaged. The hackers main goal is to bring Spotify down, that's why Spotify is unable to give any information as to what happened. They sell amps that have a Spotify logo blazed upon it yet they are unable to secure their treasure chest of the worlds greatest music. You can bet that other hackers see this as a big pig ready to for pork. I love my Denon s900w and was lucky enough to get 2 months of clean play Ftom my I phone spotify app wireless to the Denon. But now I must face the cold reality, that it's time to go get that ice cream, I give up.
0 Replies

Suggested posts