Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2017 wrapped stats

Solved!

2017 wrapped stats

I wonder where can I find my stats for 2017. I've been to the 2017 page, but it only shows my top songs from 2017 and other playlists like that. So is there any way I can still check out how many minutes I've listened to music, etc.? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey  @simike00

There was a separate webpage for 2017wrapped that showed stats (top artists, top genres, total listening time and so), but it has been taken down since the end of January. Sorry about that!

You can check this website called http://spotify.me/, it will give some basic and interesting stats. It won't cover the whole year though.

You can also set up a last.fm account and connect it to Spotify and any other music player that supports scrobbling. This way you'll have pretty detailed stats on weekly and yearly basis.

Hope that helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey  @simike00

There was a separate webpage for 2017wrapped that showed stats (top artists, top genres, total listening time and so), but it has been taken down since the end of January. Sorry about that!

You can check this website called http://spotify.me/, it will give some basic and interesting stats. It won't cover the whole year though.

You can also set up a last.fm account and connect it to Spotify and any other music player that supports scrobbling. This way you'll have pretty detailed stats on weekly and yearly basis.

Hope that helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks @

It is such a pitty that the site was taken down. I only got info about some 2017 stats yesterday. Friend told me that he got email with stats in December 2017. I went through my whole email inbox but I didn't got that email... So I was digging for a while and found 2017wrapped.com but as I can see from this post the statistics part of this site was taken down... what a pitty. It would be nice to have same conditions for every user using spotify. Some people got an emai, some don't... definitely don't fair.... I hope that 2018 will be better year in this matter.

Suggested posts