Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2018 Update

2018 Update

This morning I woke up to an updated version of Spotify, and it has dampened my mood significantly. Before the update I had the option to save songs and like songs. Seeing as I was saving songs I didn’t bother to like a lot of them. However, with the new update, the save option has been eliminated, and all of the 1200+ songs I had saved were gone with it.  I lIked roughly 300 songs, but have lost over 75% of my music. Is there any way to get my lost saved music back?

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out.

Any songs, playlists, artists, albums, and podcasts you saved before the app was updated can still be found in Your Library.

Note: Songs you saved are now in your Favorites playlists.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Lots of this music was deleted, I had 1700 songs saved but only 400 songs were in my favourite playlist, I have songs that I'm unlikely to ever find again, I'm hoping that if I go on my other devices (Computer, PS4) my saved playlist will still be there, and I will go through the over 1000 songs and search them individually... also, I tried to save some music but it seems to cap at 830 songs...

i’ve been using spotify for a few years now and have never had a problem with it... until now everytime i wanted to get new music i would go to my friends playlists and go through them now i do not even have the option to search they’re name i hate this update.....thinking about switching to a different music app

Suggested posts