Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

The very first song on my top songs of 2018 has disappeared,supper bummed about this.  I cannot find it the title is gone, i thought when a song is not available it would be in “gray”. At this point i just want to know the title of the song.  I cannot remember since it is a piano piece with no lyrics.  Would someone, please  tell me how I can find out why the song was   and/ or how to find the title of the song?  I played tons of times and feel like a dork that i never memorized the title.  Appreciate your assistance. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Raq1123.

Thanks for getting in touch!

You can choose in the Settings if you'd like to see (gray) unavailable songs or if you would like them not to be displayed at all.

Could you find out what you have chose in the settings? It's possible that if you enable unavailable songs, you'll be able to see the song again.

Hope it'll help! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Raq1123.

Thanks for getting in touch!

You can choose in the Settings if you'd like to see (gray) unavailable songs or if you would like them not to be displayed at all.

Could you find out what you have chose in the settings? It's possible that if you enable unavailable songs, you'll be able to see the song again.

Hope it'll help! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Guido,
Thank you so much! The title appeared I corrected the settings just like you indicated. However, , after further research I discovered that the name of the piano piece is incorrect this is probably the reason why the piece was removed. The piece was written by Ryuichi Sakamoto title is “Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence. Appreciate your assistance , soooo happy to find it and now I also discovered this terrific artist.
😉🙋🏻‍♀️

Guido,
Thank you so much! The title appeared I corrected the settings just like you indicated. However, , after further research I discovered that the name of the piano piece is incorrect this is probably the reason why the piece was removed.  The piece was written by Ryuichi Sakamoto title is “Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence.  Appreciate your assistance , soooo happy to find it and now I also discovered this terrific artist.

Suggested posts