Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A post about posting ideas...

A post about posting ideas...

I followed a link to POST an idea, got shunted to a blog that told me that I should SUBMIT an idea with a link that went to OTHER ideas with no option to CREATE or POST an idea.  This tells me that the I.T. program writers are either on drugs, are autistic or just don't want ideas.  So here I am (godnose where?) putting out an idea to the USERS of Spotify that over a month ago there was an 'update' to the program that wiped out a MONTH OF METICULOUS PLAYLIST ORGANIZATION WITH NO HOPE OF RECOVERY.  Apparently according to Spotify chat the playlists are not stored on the host computer but on the Spotify server, so just like a cloud that can vaporize, so did a month's worth of work.  I have since gone to any playlist, highlighted the entire content, grabbed those three little dots with a left click on any of the songs in the line up, gone to Share and copied all of the song urls in their order because even if you were to duplicate a playlist and it was corrupted you would have two copies of corruption.  When is the world going to acknowledge that 'improving' a product nearly always makes it worse.  The ONLY difference that I noticed after the update was that the FILE menu options were now reduced to three little dots (how clever!), my month of song organization was gone, and I now cringe like a Pavlov Dog every time there is a notice to restart Spotify due to an update.  Great Job.

Oh...and if no one gets the notice at the beginning of this post: I DON'T WANT TO READ OTHER PEOPLE'S  NONSENSE WHEN THERE IS A SOLICITATION TO POST AN IDEA.  I WANT A BUTTON SO BIG IT BLINDS ME SO I CAN HIT IT WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND POST AN IDEA WITHOUT SPENDING TWENTY MINUTES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO WHAT I HOPE WILL GO THROUGH NOW WITHOUT BEING BLACK-HOLED, IGNORED OR EDITED.

0 Replies

Suggested posts