Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Access "My Music" section on Windows Phone 8.1

Solved!

Access "My Music" section on Windows Phone 8.1

Hello,

First off, I would like to say that I am excited that the Spotify team has finally redone the Windows Phone app and given it a bit of the class it deservces. Free music streaming is still missing, which I know many people are upset about, so I do hope that comes at some point for those asking.

My problem is I can't seem to find (if it exists) an area to access "My Music" as you can on iOS and Android devices. Does the Windows Phone app only allow access to playlists and streaming? I want to be able to access "My Music", so if I am missing it please let me know, otherwise why isn't this section available?

Thanks.

-Mike

-Michael Archambault
@Marcham93

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately the Your Music section is yet to be added to Windows Phone and iPad. Hopefully it will land in a future update!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately the Your Music section is yet to be added to Windows Phone and iPad. Hopefully it will land in a future update!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you for the response.

I see that there are two updates due out for Windows Phone this Spring - hopefully the second update will include a "My Music" section along with the free music addition.

-Mike

-Michael Archambault
@Marcham93

It hasn't arrived yet. This is not good, Spotify.

Are you for real, Spotify? It's nearly 2015! Where is it? Why are you treating Windows Phone users as second class citizens? I'm a paying customer, by the way.

Suggested posts