Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Lenovo Legion 5 + NI Komplete Audio 6 mk2

Operating System

Win 10

My Question or Issue

Again, I cannot use my soundcard to play music. Spotify displays the same message as earlier: Cannot play right now, import the track

Also the web player stops playng after using the seek bar. Actually it doesn't stop playing. It stops emiting the sound. The track timer is still going

After a recent situation when Your algorythms somehow accused me of pirating the music somehow I would like to remind that I pay money for this service. And it's recently became my least favourite paid service in the world.

3 Replies

Hi @berti10,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

To start, please let us know if you've run a clean reinstall of the app, as this one is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. Also, make sure to download the app directly from the Microsoft Store.

If it doesn't do the trick, it's always worth checking that your audio drivers don't have any pending updates. Even a reinstall of the drivers may come in handy.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So, it mostly works now but actually I didn't do anything. So maybe you did some updates.

Still, webplayer doesn't work when the transfer drops below 30Mbits.

It happens when I connect to my company's network through vpn-ish app.

This I cannot fix but for a website streaming music it's a lot of transfer to demand.

Hi @berti10,

Thank you for keeping in touch and letting us know the app is working properly.

Please keep in mind that VPNs are not supported and some of them can cause connectivity problems. So in this case, we'd like to confirm if you have the issue with the Web Player only when you're connected to your company's network or also when using a private network.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts