Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums Disappearing from Library

Solved!

Albums Disappearing from Library

Lately I've noticed things I add to my library (different to 'liked songs', which is a change I definitely dislike, by the way) disappearing randomly. This only happens for things I've added recently (as far as I've noticed). I've had to start screenshotting my library when I add to it so that I don't lose music.

(Using the web player on Google Chrome)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @pyjamal1ama.

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is a limit of 10.000 songs or albums on your Library. Do you think you might have crossed this limit? If this is the case, you can store additional music in playlists.

Another thing that might be happening is that you have a second account you do not know about. It's very easy to create an account with us. Here's a page with instructions on how to find any additional account you might have. If you find a second account, we recommend closing the additional account so you don't log into it by accident.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @pyjamal1ama.

Thanks for getting in touch!

There is a limit of 10.000 songs or albums on your Library. Do you think you might have crossed this limit? If this is the case, you can store additional music in playlists.

Another thing that might be happening is that you have a second account you do not know about. It's very easy to create an account with us. Here's a page with instructions on how to find any additional account you might have. If you find a second account, we recommend closing the additional account so you don't log into it by accident.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts