Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alexa plays random songs instead of "Liked Songs" playlist

Alexa plays random songs instead of "Liked Songs" playlist

Free account in the US

I connected Spotify to Alexa, and it works for everything except the "Liked Songs" playlist.  Alexa says "Playing Liked Songs from Spotify" and then plays random stuff I've never heard before.

I looked at other questions about Alexa, and have tried all the variations on how to ask Alexa to do this.  I noticed at least one other person with the same problem, but no one had replied to the question.

3 Replies

Hey there @teckelvik,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

Have you checked out this thread yet and tried the suggestions that seem to do the trick:   

• ...play my songs on Spotify. 
  • ...play the playlist Liked Songs.

Tip: It's important that the country in your Amazon account and your Spotify account is the same.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be here if you need more help with this 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Its still not working

Hey @walkerscobellstan,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

Just to be on the same page, could you confirm the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? In case you haven't done it before, would you mind confirming if this happens using a different Wi-Fi network and saying the voice commands previously mentioned by @Xenia?

If the issue persists, could you record a short video where we can take a better look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to watch it).

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts