Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Browse] History of Viewing (ONLY) option

[All Platforms][Browse] History of Viewing (ONLY) option

SUGGESTION [A]:     I wish there was an option to either go back (which there almost always is a BACK ARROW "<") but there isn't always a forward arrow, incase you have navigated to a weird page that you would like to go back to the page of the artist/album that you were previously looking at.

REASON:  I often find myself hitting the back arrow by accident, or too many times, and I have to navigate back to whatever playlist (if I have looked another person's up) or have the option of returning to look at what I was JUST looking at. 

ADDITIONAL SUGGESTION [B] (RELATED):  I think there should be a history option that is easier to access, instead of previous plays, show the previous pages you have looked at.... often I am playing something that I do not wish to play at the time, but I might like to check it out later, if I forgot to save it to a playlist. Currently there is no other way to go back to see what views you have used, especially when subject to cross-platform usages, such as on my phone on-the-go;  then paused and used on my desktop at home.

An additonal suggestion (though you have answered this question in previous responses)... . I would love to see the OPEN GL libraries used with the MilkDrop 2 open source visualizations, as was used with WinAmp (before it became defunct).  I very much would like to use my laptop or chromecast to cast visualiations to, provided CPU or GPU chip can handle the extra computations, of course! 
   I would pay EXTRA just to have MilkDrop 2 inbedded inside of Spotify... I suppose I could write my own program that would respond to whatever audio output I have it set to, and run it as a separate program. But it is a real pain!!  Please make some visualizations, and maybe also some liner notes to go with the albums, please!!!

0 Replies

Suggested posts