Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Sleep time for podcasts does not work

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Sleep time for podcasts does not work

1. the title. the website doesnt allow me to submit an issue so i am submitting it here, the sleep timer for podcasts doesnt work. Ive woren up in the middle of the night with my podcast still playing amd i have to scramble to turn it off. If there is somewhere else i should post this, please tell me because it is not readily apparent.
3 Replies

Hey there @Apothnesko,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

First, we hope you don't mind us moving this thread in the relevant Help Board.

You mention that the timer feature in the app is not working properly - could you give us some additional details on the device and the exact version of Spotify this is happening on?

Any additional details, for example if this is happening on other devices, would be really helpful so we can take a closer look.

In the meanwhile, if you haven't already, it would be a good idea performing a quick reinstall of the app on the affected device. There are steps on how to do this in this support site article.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

It is playing from a device through the spotify app, the sleep timer doesn't work with any of my bluetooth devices, the echo dot, and bluetooth earbuds. It works normally on my phone

I don't have the option at all to set a sleep timer in podcasts.... 

Screenshot_20200410-231027.png

Suggested posts