Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my favorites were deleted on desktop

Solved!

All my favorites were deleted on desktop

I was having trouble with some songs that i couldn't play on desktop, so I checked in the community and said that the solution is to reinstall spotify. So I did it and it still didn't worked. But something worse happened, all my favorites were gone. If I check on he favorites playlist, it says to go to explore. If I search a songs, the heart is white and I couldn't add it. All my playlists are empty and I can't add songs. It's only on desktop, the app in my phone works very well, but even if I search my playlists from another account on desktop, they are empty 😞

Plan

Free

Country

Mexico

Device

Lenovo Pocket Laptop Miix 300 

Operating System

Windows 10

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @abril612!

There are some bugs in the desktop app, the issues you are facing may be related to this. You can vote for these so they will catch more attention. There is a solution suggested by another user here which seems to be working for some of the users. Can you try it and let me know how it goes? I hope these will be fixed very soon.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @abril612!

There are some bugs in the desktop app, the issues you are facing may be related to this. You can vote for these so they will catch more attention. There is a solution suggested by another user here which seems to be working for some of the users. Can you try it and let me know how it goes? I hope these will be fixed very soon.

Have a nice day 🙂

Thank you so much for replying @mantisentil !

The problem I was having is exactly the one you sent, I later discovered that any of the spotify playlists where empty in my computer. I tried the solution you suggested and it worked perfectly! Now I have all my songs back 🙂

Thanks again!

@abril612

I am glad that it worked out for you. You are welcome 🙂 Take care!

Suggested posts