Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All recently added songs removed from my playlist

Solved!

All recently added songs removed from my playlist

Good day,

I just noticed that all songs I added to a playlist of mine since mid september are no longer on that playlist. Is there a way to recover them or view the playlist history? Sadly I don't remember all of them.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Marv!

That's not cool. Let us know if this was only with one palylist. Do the songs appear greyed out or the don't show up at all?

If possible, send us the URI of the playlist to take a look. Just right click the playlist > Copy Spotify URI.

Keep us posted.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Marv!

That's not cool. Let us know if this was only with one palylist. Do the songs appear greyed out or the don't show up at all?

If possible, send us the URI of the playlist to take a look. Just right click the playlist > Copy Spotify URI.

Keep us posted.

BUMP! *whilst we're waiting for Marv to reply*

I created a playlist a couple of weeks ago with 52 songs.  I've been adding songs to it today, but when I check the tally I see there's still only 52 songs. I'm using the web player and have reloaded the page but it hasn't helped. Is it a bug or shold I try again tomorrow? I was hoping to have this playlist finalised and reordered (is that even possible?) by the end of this week! 🙂 https://play.spotify.com/user/1244444578/playlist/34Rq9KVDN0W2ml957EOdwe

Thank you!

Suggested posts