Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any way to remove live albums?

Solved!

Any way to remove live albums?

Hi,

I am going to a lot of festivals this summer and is using Spotify to check them out.
One thing i absolutely hate thoug, is that the live albums are included when i browse the artist. The reason i hate this is because the thing I look most forward to during i concert is to see what songs they open and end the set with, I love to be suprised. But when I veiw a live album by accident the setlist is revealed. I know a lot of artists dosent play the same songs for opener and set-closer, but thats not relevant for my question. 

TLDR; Is if there are any way to hide the live albums when browsing a band or artist?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Sadly there isn't any filtering option within Spotify at present, so hiding live album is currently not possible.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello,

Sadly there isn't any filtering option within Spotify at present, so hiding live album is currently not possible.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Any updates on this.

I really dislike it when a song comes up but it's a live version.

This should be a choice to have these enabled or disabled please.

Any chance this is being worked on?

While you're at it...

You should be able to disable edited/clean versions as well.

Some songs just sound absurd when they are editied.

Try searching "%artist% no live", you'll probably find custom playlists

for example, metallica
https://open.spotify.com/user/nickfett546/playlist/3hIde8VkKxMBNNDohg33yr

+1 would be great a " no live" options 

why?

Its a joke.

If I am paying for a service I expect to be able to choose which part of that service to use. 

Live version albumns are always a bit poo.

Sortt it out Spotify, you've been around for long enough to be able to work this out. Just saying no isnt acceptable 

Suggested posts