Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App dejó de funcionar en mi Smart TV, LG. Carga, pero no puedo reproducir

App dejó de funcionar en mi Smart TV, LG. Carga, pero no puedo reproducir

La app en el Smart TV (LG) dejó de funcionar. Carga, puedo moverme en la página de inicio, mi biblioteca, etc, pero no me deja reproducir, ni tampoco lo puedo enlazar desde la app de mi teléfono, como sí pude hacerlo siempre. Desinstalé e instalé la app en el televisor y no se soluciona el problema.
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

In this case, we'd recommend to uninstall the app, restart the TV and then install again the app. If that doesn't do the trick, we suggest you log out and log in twice in a row onto your Spotify account. This could sound a little bit odd, but this way the system will force a resync of your account in general.

If this behavior persists after that, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update? If yes, please send us the details.

Lastly, is this happening over WiFi? Ethernet? Both? Do you notice any difference if you switch the internet connection you're using? You can create, if possible, a hotspot from your phone. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

That didn't work for me. However after "connecting to a device" (the same tv) like... 4 or 5 times, it ended up working. It doesn't happen though on other devices as far as I saw.

Suggested posts