Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Applying playlist filters

Solved!

Applying playlist filters

I have bought a BMW with Spotify installed. I can't change the filters ie play in order of track, artist, album etc. I only have artist order as default and shuttle. I have no trouble with this on any other device. Just the car. A bit niche I know but does anyone have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @PaulEBarton,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Different auto integrations of the Spotify app have access to different app features, which are sometimes limited, to avoid lag or big data consumption.

What you can try is to check if there are any new firmware releases for the onboard system on the manufacturers website and install those. Currently there is no way to add more functions to preinstalled apps in the car.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @PaulEBarton,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Different auto integrations of the Spotify app have access to different app features, which are sometimes limited, to avoid lag or big data consumption.

What you can try is to check if there are any new firmware releases for the onboard system on the manufacturers website and install those. Currently there is no way to add more functions to preinstalled apps in the car.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts