Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Are Babymetal available on spotify?

Are Babymetal available on spotify?

I remember listening to them on Spotify before but now their profile is empty and I can't find their songs. I did find links to their songs through Google and tried to play them, but couldn't. everything is greyed out.

Why is that? Were they removed or is it just me who experiences that?

9 Replies

Hello @Danny__Boy,

The artist BABYMETAL is still on Spotify. I would check to see if they work on a different device. I listened to their album Babymetal fine. Can you send a screenshot of your issue? Also, try restarting your device.

What country are you using Spotify in? If you try making another account on a device is the music playable?

I'm using spotify from Israel.

I haven't tried creating another account yet, I'll post results when I do.

Update: I checked from another account, didn't work. Also my friend tried to play them but they weren't available to him either.

1st album is fine for me, but noticed there is one track gray on 2nd one "From Dusk Till Dawn". Has not been like that last year.

But there is country specific stuff on Spotify, although seems weird to remove it if it was available before. Maybe your countries record licencing stuff ran out? There was a short issue earlier this year with 'Teosto' Finnish copyright organization having failed to make renewed agreement with youtube and punch of stuff got removed there.

I'm also from Israel and nothing is available but their new song...

Same here.. 

Typically every single song that BABYMETAL have officially released is available for listening apart from Syncopation as it is a Japan exclusive to Metal Resistence. At least, that's how it is for me here in England.

Suggested posts