Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist found on spotify but i cannot play their work?

Solved!

Artist found on spotify but i cannot play their work?

So i resently looked through spotify for for some music like everyone else and i remembered this band NICO touches the walls and they made a song called Diver. I can find it on spotify through google but i cannot play the song it just skips it. It was used in as a Naruto(anime) opening a few years back. its jusdt the fact i found it and i cant play it and i pay for spotify? attached a screenshot of the artist to the post.

screenshot.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Wo1fy,

Sadly that song and the artist themselves is not on Spotify. Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

The reason you can find the album is it was at one point on Spotify.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Wo1fy,

Sadly that song and the artist themselves is not on Spotify. Spotify wants all the world’s music on Spotify. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

The reason you can find the album is it was at one point on Spotify.

However, please know thousands of albums and artists are added to Spotify every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify. Thanks

Suggested posts