Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist hacked?

Artist hacked?

Hello,

I was making myself a new playlist when I realised that some of my liked titles were unavailable. Since I was still listening to them just day before, I went to the artist's page and realised that all their content was removed, pictures, song everything and it was replaced by a title that is absolutely not by them.

I do think the page is being hacked. I searched for a way to make spotify aware of this but couldn't find one... 

What can I do?

Artist in question: Les Inconnus

Link to their page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1PHiiaU26PEB8BLzmDd5SR?si=VjRhEqdXQiyAKlLy4OTMbA

Thank you

1 Reply

Hey @hinahon,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community 

We'd love to have all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. More info about this can be found here.

Certain tracks, a whole album, or just select playlists may become unavailable due to permissions from right holders as well.

If you have bought a certain album from this artist in the past and you own the .mp3 versions of the songs - you can add them to your Library as Local files. Take a look here to see how to do that.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts