Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ask about Typing Vietnamese to find songs on iOS app

Solved!

Ask about Typing Vietnamese to find songs on iOS app

Hi, I have a problem finding the song name and artist name in Vietnamese on the app. I need help!

My infomation:

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Vietnam

Device

(iPhone XR)

Operating System

(iOS 14)

My Question or Issue

My ios device uses Unikey Vietnamese percussion. However, when typing the singer's name, For example: Đàm Vĩnh Hưng (Mr. Đàm) the application error becomes: Ddam Vinh Hwng

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @unikey-vietnam,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We were able to bring up this artist using both Đàm Vĩnh Hưng  and Dam Vinh Hung. Could you let us know if this is artist you were looking for? We would also appreciate screenshots of the search results you see at your end when using the Latin alphabet in the Spotify search engine.

Keep in mind that availability of music can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore, content sometimes isn't available right away. It's possible that some of the artists or songs you're looking for are not available at the moment. 

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @unikey-vietnam,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We were able to bring up this artist using both Đàm Vĩnh Hưng  and Dam Vinh Hung. Could you let us know if this is artist you were looking for? We would also appreciate screenshots of the search results you see at your end when using the Latin alphabet in the Spotify search engine.

Keep in mind that availability of music can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore, content sometimes isn't available right away. It's possible that some of the artists or songs you're looking for are not available at the moment. 

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks to Mihail!
I tried again and searched successfully

Suggested posts