Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Auto play radio when playing a single or from search

Auto play radio when playing a single or from search

I think leaving us hanging with one song and nothing else after is a bit dumb I think a similar function from YT music could be implemented where when playing a single or a song from search the app should automatically begin playing that songs radio as it kinda just makes sense seeing as most people don't just listen to one song plus if they did want to just listen to that song they can simply select the replay button 

3 Replies

Hi there @KCkingcollin,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We moved your post from the Ideas board to a relevant Help board where it fits better, as this is already possible. You just need to toggle the Autoplay option on in the app settings. After that, similar music will continue playing after you play a single or a song from search. More info here.

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Auto play does not work for me when I listen to a single song. Auto play is enabled, and the radio function works EVERYWHERE except when you click on a song from the search menu. Example: I type the band name Dayshell into the search bar. I do not click on the band name; instead, I click on a song by dayshell in the search results  (like “a kiss goodbye”).  The song plays, and then the music stops forever. There is no radio. Again, auto play is absolutely enabled.

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Could you send us the make/model, OS version and Spotify version installed?

On another note, tell us if this happens when logging in with another device. 

Lastly, tell us if the Shuffle > and Repeat > buttons are enabled from your end. If so, make sure these are grayed out (by tapping on them in the playback section) and tell us if the behavior persists. 

We'll stay tuned. 

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts