Premium

Country

Romania

Device

Samsung TV

Operating System

I actually have no idea

My Question or Issue

When I search a song on Spotify using my PC, and then play it, after the song ends, it will automatically play another song that is somehow related to the previous one. Well, when I select "Play on TV", that doesn't happen on my TV anymore. 

3 Replies

Hey @RaduD1 Could you take a look at this guide to see if it helps resolve your issue? There are additional links on that page for the Samsung support site.

Everything I found in that guide regards the functionality of Spotify on the Smart TV. However, it's not the case for me. It does work. I can play music on my TV, I can switch between devices with no problems, however, the problem I'm facing is more related to a single feature. Let's say I'm listening to a song on Spotify WHICH is not from my playlist (PC and phone). It will automatically switch to another track which is the same genre (works similar to the suggestions playlist). However, when I do that on my TV, it just doesn't do that. 

Hey again @RaduD1 

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts